Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep just about 6 more hrs to go...im not feeling so well but im gonna try to catch it live :)

(somehow just the thought of being able to watch them sorta relieves the sickness in me...or maybe its all in my head) :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yep just about 6 more hrs to go...im not feeling so well but im gonna try to catch it live

(somehow just the thought of being able to watch them sorta relieves the sickness in me...or maybe its all in my head)
sorry to hear that and wish u getting better soon... yeah, BBK with hot aum and pretty ann is really a remedy....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lily..yea im feeling somewhat a little better than what i felt last night.

anyhow i ended up watching only 1 hr of the epi 6 since i got so sleepy! lol..

i should have just recorded it and left it alone... i only got 20 mins of it recorded :mellow:

i guess i will have to watch it later today again..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww...i wished i was the one that could bandage aum's hand
AHHHHHHHHHHH it was sooo sweet and cute with aum and ann exercising/mediating ^^ they both look so good in white
i also wish that aum was my teacher, boxing with him, riding bikes, running, massages :wub:
that water fight/playing was so cute too, aum's smile is so adorable
i was so happy when ann started to get smart and stop taking those pills except then chakrit caught her..
chakrit is such a mama's boy, gosh break down in tears...
DAMN! art has one sexy body :drool:

i really like today's episode...and can't wait for tomorrow's episode..it looks AWESOME...but chakrit's costume thingy in the preview was so ugly lol

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
anyone seens today's epi...oh my..my..my...more things are reveal..now i am even more lost...its getting exciting...so unpredictable...lol...hhahahhaha

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
gosh i hate da mother in law -.- looks like chakrit is da one whose crazy himself! probably becuase of his mom -_- he has like anger issues. Poor anne, seems like their gonna mess with her again at the halloween event!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh episode 6 was sooo goodd!! ahhhh man i'm confused since i don't understsaqnd thai! but is that one chick? villian with the kid is she turnign the whole story around bout that vdo clip of aum's wife and the villian guy? goshhhhh they were having affari werent they? not him raping her!! ahhhh it's getting goood! i love this lakorn and we r getting some sweet scenes from aum and anne!! whoo they r so awesome togehter. THE CHEMISTRY IS SURPERB!!!!

Irissara

sarNie Egg
OMG....Chakrit is sick too. My assumption is that his mom is so controlling and abusive that why he the way he is. Seeking comfort in the wrong places and no respect for others. Anyway BBK is really good eventhough the storyline is kinda crazy well the characters it self is off not your normal characters ...but lakorn what should we expect. everyone acting is superb esp. Anne god she good. Can't wait for the next esp.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
gosh episode 6 was sooo goodd!! ahhhh man i'm confused since i don't understsaqnd thai! but is that one chick? villian with the kid is she turnign the whole story around bout that vdo clip of aum's wife and the villian guy? goshhhhh they were having affari werent they? not him raping her!! ahhhh it's getting goood! i love this lakorn and we r getting some sweet scenes from aum and anne!! whoo they r so awesome togehter. THE CHEMISTRY IS SURPERB!!!!
yeah, she did change da story around -_- like after aum left, she said, " i told you a lie, and you believed it, ahahhah" but i think aum is a lil suspicious about it because he was thinking back to the visions he had about nalee giving chakrit a heart neckalace that she once gave him on their anniversary.

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, b/c he's questioning her, how can ppl who give each other gifts have this kind of relationship .. he's doubting the thoughts, which make Kik a bit surprise .

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yeah, i heard there will be 2 "r" scenes in here? =0 i didnt think there would be an R scene in here but i guess there is, does anyone know where the full length summary of this lakorn is?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this epi was a surprised to me...freaking chakrit is krazy too! prolly worst than nongchanai and jom (taywun) lol

man i cant wait to watch the next one later today! what other surprise will we encounter this time? that the mother in law is sick in the head too?!?! oh wait nvm we already know that one for sure hahahah... anyhow my sis walks in and saw anne in epi 6 and said OMG shes still looks young..this is from and she hardly watches any lakorn... well that last time i let her watch something that anne starred in was in jao sao prissana...which was some 4-5 yrs ago if not more!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
OMG this epi was a surprised to me...freaking chakrit is krazy too! prolly worst than nongchanai and jom (taywun) lol
I agree as chakrit is made like a kid infront of his mom who is the real villian in here... oh man, all the characters here are so amazing; they portray thier characters so well...

aum and ann are so cute together and I notice the shyness of them in the water splashing scenes...

also wish that aum was my teacher, boxing with him, riding bikes, running, massages
that water fight/playing was so cute too, aum's smile is so adorable
BBK makes me think twice about mental-illed people... of course, aum is the hottest tutor and healer... as salin said she always want to go under aum's treatment....

lilypha

sarNie Adult
forget about the emotional scene of them at the accident place where aum was debating to kill ann or not... I am really moved by his act... it is so real and touching...

cant wait for today...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay I've just finish Epi. 6 and here's my take on this episode.

this lakorn isn't afraid to show sweet scenes between pa'aek and nang'aek! I'm so happy that Jom/Taywun has an idea that those drungs are tainted. I was so disappointed when it turns out that Saline lied to Taywun about his wife and Chakrit. I was hoping that Taywun found out about his wife, but it turns out that Saline lied to him and fabricated the story making it seemed like Naree was the victim.

Somehow, I felt a little bad for Chakrit today.I think his mother is like a puppeteer. She's got him and everyone else wrapped around her fingers. Chakrit seems childlike and only does things to please his evil mother.

This lakorn is so unpredicatable!!!! I LOVE IT!

Can't wait till tomorrow.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, all the actors in here are really top of the line. EVERYONE is doing a great job in their role.

i will have to agree with you, ladyofdarkness, chakrit got me feeling bad for him too!! shoo'!

and oh man, can ann and aum be any more cute???? YESSSSS. haha

...wan's couple too!

hehehe i can't wait for next episode!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
another good episode....i'm so glad aum took ann away, and although i don't like that ann is married to chakrit, but i like how she doesn't give in to aum.
i hate that part when they scared ann, what kind of family is like that...but i did like ann's dress
next week's episode looks so intense and that there looks like a lot of misunderstanding...awww aum's going to get beat up

thuy

sarNie Egg
Hi to all fans of BBK....I just started to watch this lakorn and damn it, chemistry of Ann and Aum are great! Definitely more intense than Aum and Aff, but this might be the type of lakorn. I cannot get enough of watching them together :rolleyes: