Borisud Bumbut Kaen(Broadcast Thai)

LuckyMe

sarNie Egg
oh man..this lakorn is so unpredictable..what is going to happen next?????....hmmm.....so tempting to go and read the synosis...
lol...but i shall not!!...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today is my catch up day on BBK. Just finished it can't believe NoungchaNai had to witnessed her daddy having an affair and her mother's death. My eyes were balling watching episode 4 and 5. I loved it when Jom was wiping her tears when she told him about her mom and dad. And that Krit, oh man, I want to strangle him and his family. This is just getting too much for me to handle.

Does Noung's father know about the medication? If he does what a bad father. If he doesn't what a bad father. Either way he is a bad father lmao. I absolutely love the cat fights. I am a big fan women pulling each other heads off I know I am so evil, but Jaja and Ann are such great actressess. Seems like they are really beating up each other. Episode 6, I love how they are doing Yoga together. It's so sweet =D I want Aum to massage me too!!! I am starting epi 7 now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I somewhat love episode 7 only when Ateam2 are together. What a disasterous Halloween party! I couldn't help but laugh, it was such a boring Halloween party. By the way Thai people celebrate Halloween?

I love it when Jom was hugging and caressing Noung at the beach :spin: but Noung had to stop him :(

I have to sway back what I have said earlier, the chemistry between Aum and Ann are steamy and hot. I love it!!! :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So, the other day I was watching Tee Sip (At 10) when Aum & Anne was on the show and they were showing all these scenes.. and I decided to download episode 5.. and now.. i'm HOOKED! im kinna lost thought, can someone tell me how he became Anne's therapist? i know they mentioned he's fake but how did like Anne's family hear about him..? haha buut yeah this lakron isn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be.. i just thought its just another CRAZY lakorn.. but i'm loving the scenes where they're starting to like each other but on the other hand.. Aum still has a little grudge. :) I'm not feeling the next peisode.. when Saline? gets close with Aum >:eek: grr. and ANNE's husband is a JERk.. why the heck is she still with him! hehe.. another reason why i'm watching it now is definately because of ART<3! i'm soooo jealous of JAJA omg. she's actually not that annoying in this one :D hahaha!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol not so annoying cause they play the sister/brother role huh?!

ok i am gonna start epi 7 right now...to capture all the excitement. since this morning i fell right back to sleep LOL right after 5 mins of it airing (man i dont think i can catch it live anymore)... i woke up and got all dizzy today...and it lasted all morning ..as if i was preggo LMAO (but im not nor anywhere close to one ..i gotta find me p'ek first...umm, krit, tik ..guys where are ya?) j/k :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: gosh, ami, you're hilarious --- if you find one, leave one for me too LOL
today episode was good -- we see lots of sweet and touchy scenes ^^
some scenes move too fast, or a bit choppy for me ..
So cute when Anne went up to him and ask not to meet so often b/c she's marry, she needs to be faithful in her marriage. LOl

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just finished watching epi 7.. n the nxt preview is he gonna lose his memory?? i was just
wondering cuz it seems like he is wit chakrit's ex-wife

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

ok i am gonna start epi 7 right now...to capture all the excitement. since this morning i fell right back to sleep LOL right after 5 mins of it airing (man i dont think i can catch it live anymore)... i woke up and got all dizzy today...and it lasted all morning ..as if i was preggo LMAO (but im not nor anywhere close to one ..i gotta find me p'ek first...umm, krit, tik ..guys where are ya?) j/k :lol:
:loool: :loool: :loool: ami that's too funny....but you can't steal my guys... :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yes ceci i will surely leave you one or two guys IF i get one of them too LMAO gosh im daydreaming huh?

anyhow golly funfun was right that halloween party scene was a bit borin lol...wth and just realized it was also to celebrate their wedding anniversary too..hmm so it made me think since the dad mention bout her having a baby to give the company to her/the baby as a gift..then will she get pregnant when umm r's her? lol

i see some jealousy in the next episode..and nongchanai with a rock in her hand i wonder if she really knock that salin girl in the face for real!..im a bit eager to see this next epi...although i dont think we will see any touchy scenes in there...or i could be wrong?!

i am also anxious to find out on what episode will umm kidnap her...since i wanna know what finally ticks him off or what drove him to act upon it? cause he could have just ...ohhhh wait...usually its love and jealousy that the p'ek have for the n'ek to be able to do that :lol: am i wrong? well you know besides the revenge part..

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
gosh i cant wait til next week!!!!!!!!! ahhhh the anticipation is gonna kill me! ahahahah aum and anne are soo cute ^_^ seems like anne is going to be jealous of aum when she see's him and dat selin girl together.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

:loool: :loool: :loool: ur so funny ami!

I'm still on ep 3... :lol: can't wait for the part where Aum gets his face fixed... in what ep is that?

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I'm still on ep 3... can't wait for the part where Aum gets his face fixed... in what ep is that?
why u r so late? busy with yr fanfic...

cant wait for the jealousy and misunderstanding part which leads to R scenes....hahahah

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
damn this lakorn is getting good!!! gosh im totally lovin it now!! dang... next episode! i can't wait..... aum is so falling in love with her it's just that they r gonna have alot of misunderstanding! cause all the them damn people interfering! goshhh arrrrgggg there r alot of bad peoplein this lakonr!! pooorrrr anne.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the worse one is the mother in law...
I am kinda feel pity for salin as she got tricked by these evil mother and son.... seriously lots of people in here are mental ill and it was funny to hear from aum's mental friend saying that people think he is mad but he is not... he seems to have a good sense as I can regconize salin where the rest didnt...

also another funny part when he revealed that aum did not only scare ann but hug and kiss ... and asked if he could do that also...hahahah

aum and ann finally feel in love but as most of u said to be in love in lakorn cant lead to sex so anger and jealousy is the way... stupid but we like it in lakorn...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I feel so as both aum and ann looks buff... whatever...
I'm waiting for the subs...
I see... I used to wait for subtitle as I am not thai but for nearly a year of watching lakorn (after I got hooked in JLR) I can watch it live from cable tv... guess ateam motivated me lots