Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
awe, poor aum, being bullied by everyone. oh is so beautiful!! aum and her have the same ears...hahahaha i LOVE aff!!! she is so cute!!!! i like tui and ploy's story, this lakorn is very good...it caught my attention in the first 10 minutes already...and those scenes didn't even involve aum or aff!!

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
yeahh im liking the story too! thanks for bunnii's upload! i usually never like lakorns about chinese families cause they are usually so serious and sad but im really liking this one so far. maybe its cause im biased cause its Ateam. anyway... i hate the stuff about aums family... his older brothers are so annoying. aum is like a male version of cinderella here -_-" and i really like the way Tah warit looks here without his korean fob hair stuff. he looks a lot cleaner and nicer :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i havent even watch tis yet and all these pics really makes me want to watch it so bad.. thanks
they already started at the wrong foot.. looks like it from the pic.. between aum n aff

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Oka people, I am dying here! Much thanks to wishbone, but what she had uploaded so far is such a teaser! I can't find it uploaded by anyone else on youtube and i honestly don't know where to find it here on SW!! PLEASE where can i go to download it from SW?? My Thai is very limited, but I will watch so as long as i know what the heck is going on!!!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Nevermind, i found it in Ateam's youtube!! Thanks ceci and whomever works that channel!!! love you guys to death!!!

Either way, where do i go to watch uploaded series on SW???

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lmao ..aff got a big boob in here :p *faint*
sarn ur too funny... :loool:

anyhow, I'm watching the part 1 of bgst with subs... I was watching it last night but I can't understand a word they are saying... :lol:

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like everyone in here, but don't really like aff's character that much. I saw SEE SAN BUNTERN it said that Ta is gay in this lakorn and marry to Oh which she didn't know that her husband is gay. I hope its not true.

chenling

sarNie Adult
ep1 - ATEAM :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

woohoo some screencaps...I do these two so!!!! I only watched the first part with subs...can't wait for more!!!!! thanks for the caps!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I feel so bad for Aum's character!! first he get's neglect by his dad, and then his brothers hates his guts and then Aff is so mean to him.. GOsh, it seem like the only one who cares for him is his mother and the worker dude! AWWW Poor Aum, he can come to me and I'll shower him with all the love in the word.. tehehehe..

I am already sensing it, it's going to be a big time tear jerker for me!! LOving it thus far!!

Aff is soo evil!!! LOL

FANNY, I hope Ta isn't gay cos the way he looks at Oh, it seems like he is really in love with her! I hope he isn't going to use her as a sheild!! I would be pissed!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
gosh, the lakorn has started already. havent watched the first epi yet.guess got to wait for a while. just looking at the screencaps made me scream and smile at the same time!