Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
The world is pink for me right now. :wub: and to top it off no R scene.... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh oh is really pretty in here. at first, when i found out that shes playing the older sister i was like how can that be but she actually suits the role.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
YAY!!! Finally! I'm so excited for this lakorn... excited, ecstatic, elated, beyond happy!!! And I don't tend to like the older period/chinese type dramas very much either. But this I can't wait for the lakorn to continue!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
*starting to think sarN's a lesbian lmao or really a guy -.-" LOL
Hee hee... too funny.
But seriously, sarN's got a majorly case of the HOTTIES for Aff. But we love her that way anyways. :D It keeps the inspiration flowing for more Aum/Aff fanfics in between ATEAM lakorns. She kept us from ATEAM withdrawal. LOL ^_^

By the way... did I mention I'm SUPER excited about this lakorn? Oops, I did! LOL

neena

sarNie Adult
i really love both families...ah-joo and tanyong both have family issues, can't wait for more to play out!!! getting obsessed again!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with the opening theme! Who knows how many times i'e been playing it back to back! I love it so very much! James done such a great job with this song! he put so much emotion into the song, LOve it so very much!!!

BGST airs every monday and tuesday right?? that means episode two tomorrow morning!!! whoohoo. althought i wont be able to watch it til the afternoon i am beyond happy!!

cecilia

Staff member
i like the part of them jumping in conclusion to who's going to marry TAH, ploy's character was so funny b/c she got scared by Aff's words.
i still wanna cry for Oh, she's still young, want to explore many opportunities out there, **saying this b/c of her future with tah :lol:**

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like the part of them jumping in conclusion to who's going to marry TAH, ploy's character was so funny b/c she got scared by Aff's words.
i still wanna cry for Oh, she's still young, want to explore many opportunities out there, **saying this b/c of her future with tah :lol:**
I like that part too.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Omg i've watched the beginning commericals of the lakorns and i already have the feeling it might be a FEVER again lol.... it looks GOOD!! the theme GREAT... can't wait to finish first part up :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg i've watched the beginning commericals of the lakorns and i already have the feeling it might be a FEVER again lol.... it looks GOOD!! the theme GREAT... can't wait to finish first part up :)
Triango, it's a FEVER for me because I watched ATEAM lakorn and didnt do my homework yet(which my report is due tomorrow. :lol:)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Triango, it's a FEVER for me because I watched ATEAM lakorn and didnt do my homework yet(which my report is due tomorrow. )
\

it somehow worths it??? for ateam, I will heheh and luckily I am working not schooling... all the best...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hello My Lovely Girls

So far so good....My Aum and my girl Aff once again together and all my JLR sisters reunion. :yahoo:

neena

sarNie Adult
aff is such a good actress, i keep looking at her expressions, she has some of the most entertaining expressions in this lakorn.

1. when both families of tah and aff's had lunch and aff kept chewing her food lol and everyone had stopped...that was a priceless expression. she was like a little girl...tomboy lol.
2. when aff was laughing at what ploy said to tah, the first scene they spoke to each other. then she went to talk to tah as if they were buddies already...hahaha

aff is hilarious in this lakorn. after seeing what trick aum played on aff...he isn't such a tart after all...he ain't weak around her at all...its like a game between them right now.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just watching a little part of it on my satellite and I actually like it...The whole Chinese theme is something new to watch because they hardly have these kinda plots..Usually I see the same old boring plot that is in modern city time..A change like this is good...I think I'm just gonna wait till it ends then watch the whole thing later...

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the trick aum plays with aff makes the scene so cute... wonder what happens next and cant wait for to night... I can see the chemistry between them already... aff is a cute tomboy... and I think aum put on weight.