Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
If he is a bi I think he loves his man but pity on his wife and his children... it is complicated and hard for people who are living as a downlow like a peng

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Today's episode was soooooo cute with Ah Yong and Ah Joo!!! They are so cute together...every time Ah Joo looks at Ah Yong...OMG...makes me blush like hell. I actually like Ateam's couple and also Ploy's and Tui's couple too...I mean it is so sweet of Ah Long to wait up for Ah Nan like that...shoot if I had some guy like Ah Long's and Ah Joo's character courting me...I'd say yes in heartbeat....LOL

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was soooooo cute with Ah Yong and Ah Joo!!! They are so cute together...every time Ah Joo looks at Ah Yong...OMG...makes me blush like hell. I actually like Ateam's couple and also Ploy's and Tui's couple too...I mean it is so sweet of Ah Long to wait up for Ah Nan like that...shoot if I had some guy like Ah Long's and Ah Joo's character courting me...I'd say yes in heartbeat....LOL
I would only said yes to a joo... hehehehe cant wait for the next epi where ta yong hit a joo's brother... hope more cute scenes of ateam to come

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished the sub version up to episode 6 and waiting for the rest of 7 and a lot of common on the bisexual thing. Remember that back in time, it was not acceptable for gay lovers and still today some are struggling to get that right. It’s the way we perceive it, in my view he is gay not bi. How I see it that he only married and have kids to please and carry on his family name. And some question I have come across how can he make babies with a woman when supposedly he is gay. Well, I know a few people who spouse are attracted to the same sex that are only married either that they are ashamed/embarrassed/religious/etc.

Back to the lakorn, Ah-Joo is too nice; I need more romance between Ah-Joo and Ah-Yong. Panan is getting on my nerves or maybe just that fact that I don’t like Ploy. And I have not yet seen Ah-Yong niece and nephew yet.

cecilia

Staff member
^funfun, you probably fast forward too much .. LOL ..
After Dala saw the gay couple -- she ran back to her parent's house.
she stay there for quite awhile --- the first time you'll see the niece and nephew is when Pong brought them over to see her before she perform on the opera stage.
he brought the kids to make her feel soft, perhaps, she'll return, but she's up to his game, refuse to go and ask why get their children involve in this mess with them.
he said, he's not doing this, he just brought them there to see her performance and that they miss her. OH really did a good job, her emotions are deep, you could see the anger in her eyes, the disappointment she have in her husband. top notch acting for me among the three girls.

i think right now, PANAN is struggling with her feeling for Yia Long. Next week, seem like Ah Yong and Ah Tee plan something for them .. maybe a get together date?

fun

Expired Sarnie
^funfun, you probably fast forward too much .. LOL ..
After Dala saw the gay couple -- she ran back to her parent's house.
she stay there for quite awhile --- the first time you'll see the niece and nephew is when Pong brought them over to see her before she perform on the opera stage.
he brought the kids to make her feel soft, perhaps, she'll return, but she's up to his game, refuse to go and ask why get their children involve in this mess with them.
he said, he's not doing this, he just brought them there to see her performance and that they miss her. OH really did a good job, her emotions are deep, you could see the anger in her eyes, the disappointment she have in her husband. top notch acting for me among the three girls.
Ceci, I am not there yet. I am only in the beginning of 7, the very beginning. I haven't even started on the raw version yet which I'll get to in a bit.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ok girls, i'm so late in this lakorn and you know me, i like romantic scenes, so:
interesting scene with ateam? when they fall in love or him or she, i don't know... i'm only on episode 3... help!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^romance blossom for them since episode 6 or beginning of episode 7 .. so yup. you'll get to see more sweet and cute scenes between them both.
Ah Yong is so funny when Ah Tee turn back and saw her in skirt :loool: it was a cute moment ^^ or when Ah Tee ask time off to go visit his dad.
Ah Yong complain to Yia Long if he think Ah Tee will return back to the opera house. Yia Long said, he's not sure b/c there's nothing to do there.
Ah Yong respond back and said, 'He will return, a person like him, will return'. Yia Long was shocked to hear her said this. he ask her since when did she take side o decide to be nice to Ah Tee. Ah Yong's couldn't respond back .. she look left and right, trying to respond back with an answer but NONE :p

or when she was concentrating on designing the stage, Ah Tee came by and ask her what's she doing, she was shocked, unable to say anything until a few seconds later :loool:

oh, or when she waited for him at work to pick her up .. boy, she's like. i'll give you this minute, if you don't' show up, i will walk. Once the time passed, she turn around and said again, FINE, THIS MUCH MINUTES, if you don't' show up, i will leave for sure :loool: she's waiting for him ..

ooh. forgot, the bike scene is cute too .. he purposely did that bump to her, she fall forward a bit and grab on his back. A CUTE STARE got exchange there until Ah Yong realize that both of them are staring at each other :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg just watched epi 7.. so sad... cant believe everyone thinks that AH-Peng is having an
affair wit a girl..when its a man.. he is so stupid.. so cute when aum caught aff b4 she feel...
i loved it.. it was very :yahoo:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hopefully more cute scene to come. I think in the next epi Ta yong will run away from home and a joo is there for her... cant wait for next week... cute ateam...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
BGST will end on November 3rd.
5 more episodes to go.

Lovely pics from Ratree Samosorn.
credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

cecilia

Staff member
AWE. THAT'S too cute ..
i want to know when is RS will air for them :p

November 3 :( .. that's like so soon .. :cried:
it's like the show had just start yesterday :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I feel the same... I want to see more of ateam... The start of the lakorn seems yesterday to me... especially the one with Rome and benz doesnt appeal to me at all. I guess after BKST, I will switch to JR... at least aff and hot ken are in there...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know what his novel (botun greep sood tai) is about? I don't understand thai but I think he published it already? I'm just curious to know. So far, I haven't watch everything bcuz my internet is not working but I really like it even though to me, it's a very sad lakorn.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what his novel (botun greep sood tai) is about? I don't understand thai but I think he published it already? I'm just curious to know. So far, I haven't watch everything bcuz my internet is not working but I really like it even though to me, it's a very sad lakorn.
from what I gather as I dont speak thai also, his novel is actually the lakorn we are watching. But one thing I m really curious is that wheter this lakorn is based on real life or not. Is there sampou thong really existed?

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. the fiction is base on the life of the two immigrant families.
what i don't understand is .. how Ah Tee's mom didn't play connect the dot game.