Bow Maylada & Michael Pattaradet (BAROCCO Vol.1 2015)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
I'll prob get rocks thrown at me.....I find them cute but.....they're everywhere >.<'
You're not the only one. They've only had one lakorn together but already have like 7 magazine shoots together. Give it a break. Don't stick them together all the time. I hope they won't become another Weir and Pancake of Ch.7. I want Mike with different people. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow 7 already. After YK ended, I remember seeing new mag covers of them every other week on IG. Like you mentioned, "give it a break." I mean they make me FIN but it'll be nice too see them w/diff ppl too and I want to see Bow w/other pra'ek. The little voice inside of me likes Michael/Now pairing =x I still want to watch BowChael's drama but there's too much dramas that I am tuning in so it's been hard to fit them in.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Now and Mike together too but haven't tuned into any of their lakorns. I will give Athita a chance for Pooklook, Now, and Mike. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I like them together since they are one of my fave koojin hahahha and I feel like I see them everyday bc I do follow them and their works so I'm used to seeing them lol

if it was your koojin, you guys probably wouldnt mind seeing a whole lot of them hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo;

I gave in to PL & Mike's teaser! Def will be looking forward to that one ^__^

@thip; I won't even deny it because I know exactly what you're saying hahaha 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hahaha but then i do agree with them taking a break from each other bc theyre both still new to the ET and i feel like they need to "explore" and work with other people. i dont want fans to get too attached to the koojin image which i think is kinda late lol but still.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Hahaha but then i do agree with them taking a break from each other bc theyre both still new to the ET and i feel like they need to "explore" and work with other people. i dont want fans to get too attached to the koojin image which i think is kinda late lol but still.
Ouiii...I totally agree hehe I try not to get too attached to my koojins too which I working better than I had expected. I believe I was more crazier back then =x