Boy Pakorn & Margie Rasri

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- OMG! Bargie dated once? I never knew that, I thought they were friends all this time. Awe, I think I was late more than you. Lol, thanks for this update. :]

rehann

sarNie Adult
broke up? they never date before how come they broke up? but their best buddy thingy is very cute for sure~
i never see friendship like this between any star before~ they are very close... very care about each other~ they will find time to spend with each other~
that what make me amuse about Bargie~ they are like a very real p'chai n Nongsao... don't have to date each other, just stay like this....
it's really good enough for me~ love them....
wish that this unique relation will last forever! love u Bargie n hope to see u both in 'Nai Suan Kwan' soon~

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think they did date because they didn't even get along before Wayupak Montra. She's been with Tong for who knows how long...? They're just really close and like BFF's but who knows truth..behind closed doors. lol I would REALLY like it if they did date. Haha :D

rehann

sarNie Adult
I don't think they did date because they didn't even get along before Wayupak Montra. She's been with Tong for who knows how long...? They're just really close and like BFF's but who knows truth..behind closed doors. lol I would REALLY like it if they did date. Haha :D
yes me too since they look so comfortable with each other~ but for sure love matter is something that we can't estimate n force!
who knows they might be already love each other but in different way~ when the time come maybe they will realized the love!
sound cheesy right??? aww what happen to me this morning~ LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Bargie is special. I'm sure they love each other in an unconditional and platonic way. I doubt they ever dated though. They have a really strong bond as friends and siblings.. I've never come upon such a rumor that they were dating. Sounds really groundless. LOL. (Source???) But for sure, their relationship will lasts for a very, very, long, longggg time. Friendships and siblingships often last longer than relationships founded on romance.

forevergirl

sarNie Egg
I was like I thought they have their own relationship, I mean is boy has gf and Marg has bf.... I saw those pics on their instagram, tehy are really closed each other, the way they make goofy faces, and they even hang out each other with their common friends.. I would be much happier if they really are "BF-GF" thing... but Im also happy the way they are now! they are my number thai couple for me!

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
mintwix said:
Bargie is special. I'm sure they love each other in an unconditional and platonic way. I doubt they ever dated though. They have a really strong bond as friends and siblings.. I've never come upon such a rumor that they were dating. Sounds really groundless. LOL. (Source???) But for sure, their relationship will lasts for a very, very, long, longggg time. Friendships and siblingships often last longer than relationships founded on romance.

^ that is actually the bittersweet fact for me with regard to Boy and Margie. I love and appreciate how they are soooo close to each other, the chemistry is overwhelming and it's cute but that's it... they're just really good friends and treats each other as siblings, nothing more </3 

but you know what, i'm not giving up. XD