Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So I actually went back and watched the entire lakorn, skimmed here and there but caught up on some parts I missed. Gee, Dan so doesn't deserve Ae's love. :rolleyes: Sin's love is the most pure and strongest of them all; it was because of him, that in the end, Dan and Ae ended up together. Sin loved Pikoon so much, he actually went against fate for Pikoon's happiness.

Anyway, I still like the ending, I treat the ending as its own sweet story. *hihe* Here is an English Subbed version of the last ending scenes between Nirad and Pikoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc0cKQi3rTo

skies

sarNie Adult
awesomeness...finally, i can understand the ending...
oh yeah, i said something about the ending song not going with the mood and stuff...totally wrong...now i understand so it's not bad after all...haha

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
wow i finally saw this drama... i'm happy that num wasn't in it ^^ or i will be like this to every episode :arrg: .. dan play his role very will

fun

Expired Sarnie
I cried every time I watch that scene. Even before when there was no sub, I did not understand what they were saying but man I was in tears. Now that it has been sub, I really wished this lakorn was subbed just because it is so different from other lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
it was very sad and teary...but, no matter how much I love dan, I think koon rad doesn't deserve pi'koon...I would've loved it more if pi'koon ended up with sin...
what is that poem that sin said that they keep on repeating? it's gotta have very deep, meaningful meanings or whatever, right? can someone translate it for me?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i didn't really like Ae as the main actress...but this changed my view somewhat...nice ending^^

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Who's the guy that played as Sin...i was more into him than Dan. LOL Overall, it was ok. I was expecting a real tear jerker, but not that bad. The ending made a lot of sense...at least they will be together forever.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didn't really like Ae as the main actress...but this changed my view somewhat...nice ending^^
I had never liked her as nang ek until she moved to ch3, I had enjoyed most of her lakorn. She is not bad. I prefer as "rai" material, good job in Klin Kaew Klang Jai, she scared the hell out me.

Who's the guy that played as Sin...i was more into him than Dan. LOL Overall, it was ok. I was expecting a real tear jerker, but not that bad. The ending made a lot of sense...at least they will be together forever.
I find this lakorn unique.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i finally started watching this lakorn n omg i have such a headache!!! and im only on ep 5!

ae is such a dumb n'ek.. argh..

n i super hate dan in here!!! argh!!!!

i feel so sad for kik T_T..

argh...

n what.. num was supposed to be in here? T_T.. waaaahhhhh.. argh too bad...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I had pretty good expectations for this lakorn and BOY and I disappointed. This lakorn was pretty sucky for the most part. I didn't really mind Ae's dumbness but this lakorn moved soooooo slow. The 2nd lifetime was soooo boring, I found myself appreciating the period parts of the lakorn. Ploy and Dan had loads of chemistry and Dan definitely lacked the spark with Ae. As much of a biatch Ploy's character was, I enjoyed her kissing scene with Dan, I just felt their chemistry. I don't know why but I did justify some of the crazy things Ploy did, like tell off Dan's mom in the beginning, she kinda deserved if for treating Pikoon like crap. Dan's character is an ass, to think about it, I root no one in this lakorn. Everyone was extremely flawed, the most pity I give to a character in this lakorn is to Euy. Not only is she in love with Sin who doesn't feel affection for her, he raped her, got her pregnant and became a monk. It was heartless, he could have at least said goodbye or something. I know you don't love her but you could have done something good for Euy in exchange for raping her. A small part of me wanted them to be a couple in the new lifetime but Euy said she never wanted to love Sin in any lifetime again. I feel like Sin's reincarnation would end up with Ploy's reincarnation. It didn't make sense to me that Dan and Ploy were soulmates but Dan could kill himself to repay the sins he caused to Ae. So he went against his own fate? Is that even possible, I think Dan and Ploy are just 'Koo Gum'

Overall I was bored with this lakorn, not enough to pull me in a pay attention, they dragged and put in useless crap with all the ghosts. Maybe it's just Dan and Ae's lack of chemistry. But this lakorn did enough in the ending to make me actually feel something, it was sweet what Dan did. Even though it's painfully obvious p'ek does not love n'ek, in any lifetime.