Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of Ae! :D just saw on SeSan. Ae will be playing some type of thai instrument. I think they said its a boran drama. but yeh, too bad she didnt mention the pra'ek.

im thinking this might be another sad drama like "Ging Ka Lhong"

kermint

sarNie Adult
555 i think she had mention before but not from SeSan. if they change the Pr'ek then i think i know who will be lol. i'm not so sure too. just wait for more info.

kermint

sarNie Adult
well just wait until this lakorn opening ceremony. i don't want to say something is not confirm yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its a boran drama

pix from the opening. dang, num looks so handsome! so happy to see him back in this type of lakorn. by the way, jackrit is also in here

credit to pungranee @ tv3

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG..this is the NUM that i know .....the pix remind me of Mamia era....so fine!!! thanks for sharing....
Waiting for this one!!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Why can n'eng be someone else? I don't like Ae....don't know how she became n'eng.....she's another one who's not the n'eng types...you know. I hope this lakorn is bad....so I don't feel bad. But I'm going to watch it because hot Num is in this lakorn. Is there a second n'eng to this lakorn? cross fingers...I hope so....just don't like Ae.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
so it really is himl...ahhah he looks hot...like him clean and brushed(hair). Reminds me of him in Ban Sai Thong

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nom looks cute but yeah i wish nang aek was someone else too. i don't really like Ae either. why can't nang aek be Joy siriluk or Aom phiyada. i really want him to pair up with these 2 girls. dang! he has a lot of la korns. he has like 3 now with: Jui,Poo priya, and Ae.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree that Num looks like when he was in "Ban Sai Thong" hes been paired up with alot of different nang eks lol. ive always wanted to see him and Ae pair up and many other Ch3 nang'eks

is that Oh P. next to Num with the purple dress?

kermint

sarNie Adult
hey, tinah. thanks for sharing pics ka. num look so handsome though. can't wait to see this lakorn lol.

mokka

sarNie Adult
can anyone translate what they said about the lakorn? i was watching it and didn't understand what they were saying...