Bradgelina to adopt Again...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Because Jae her kids are all from different backgrounds, kind of like different colors of the rainbow, metaphorically.

natty

Chubs
thank you chen

as for how many.. she'll adopt as many as she can.. and i truely admire her for that.. better then those who has so much money and dont know what to do with it but use it on stupid stuff..

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i dunno maang, i've always loved Angelina since day one (since her darker drearier and queerier days) and still do. but another child???! what the holy shmoly?!

i know it's hard to resist, once u step foot into an orphanage and get charmed in by those sweet smiles and adoring spirits. there's something about each and every orphan that just draws u. maybe it's the isolation and abandonment that they had to endure with such innocent bliss, or whatever it is that sucks u in, BUT dude, it really does take more than just money n riches to raise a child. i'm sure she's a wonderful mother and there's plenty of womyn out there who have like 6 or so kids n somehow manage to raise them with lots of love and care, nonetheless, i'm not doubting jolie's ability to be that kind of mother, but i do question her intention at this point.

she is collecting them like game pieces and souvenirs like many are saying. as much as she finds joy in all this, and she's happy n content with her life, and the lives of these children are all fun and dandy. what happens when she goes on overload? is she just gonna dump them?

and seriously... is she really even caring for them? or is there a bunch of her "personal assistances" that got turned into nannies overnight to caretake her "little small world" afterall there.

i really don't know maang, it's starting to weird out a bit. brad n angelina don't quite strike like the Brady Brunch or the Partridge Family, something is just starting to be off now, like my friend had been trying to get me to see about this bradgelina adoption craze once before, n i wasn't able to see it. but i think i'm starting to sense it now. :unsure: :spin:

NosePicker

sarNie Egg
I think it makes them all feel unspecial. Is she thinking what kind of life she's adopting them into? I think it's a question of would their life be better spent in their own country in an orphanage growing up or in the eyes of the public known as "the rainbow children"? It's going to be hard on Maddox........being the first and the oldest. Even harder on her own child.