Break-up's

Muddie Murda

smile...
So I thought I'd just spread the news that Nameless is a dog.

And that we're over. :)

I think in each relationship that we put ourselves in, we should learn a valuble lesson.

Nameless

N i n j a
Muddie MuRda said:
Why are you in here? I thought you wanted to avoid me.
[post="121840"][/post]​

Cause I wanted to see what you had left to say. Apparently, you're proud of it.

-edit-

change your profile info. take my name off.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Who wouldn't be proud after being in such a harsh relationship and finally being able to break free?

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooOOO finally there a break up the "LOVE IN SARNWORLD" was just tooooooo chessy lol.... now dis is more heated ...

Nameless

N i n j a
Muddie MuRda said:
I'LL BE DAMN PROUD TO TAKE IT OFF. DAMN YOU!
[post="121848"][/post]​
Take off the other ones. You remove me, you remove the others. that's what i meant by changing your profile info.

noungning

Heartless
sarN said:
oooOOO finally there a break up the "LOVE IN SARNWORLD" was just tooooooo chessy lol.... now dis is more heated ...
[post="121850"][/post]​
lol damn talking about helping out the situation lmao :unsure: sarn..such a sweetie! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
noungning said:
lol damn talking about helping out the situation lmao :unsure: sarn..such a sweetie! lol
[post="121852"][/post]​

o'my bad ..*ahem* as the admin i should try to patch thing up den add fuel to fire ! my bad ! ... hummm it ok to break up cuz there are plenty of fishes in the sea so next time take ur time and use a fishing pole cuz if u rush and use the net ... believe me u never know wat u can get .. ok :lmao:

Muddie Murda

smile...
What does my other guys have to do with you? NOTHING! You're out of my life, so stop barging into my business.

This thread was suppose to be where you share your sad break-ups. Not for a CERTAIN SOMEONE to come in here to command others around.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm...dibs on muddie (if she will have me)...

nothing against you, dear nameless, just true to my muddie...

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
o'my bad ..*ahem* as the admin i should try to patch thing up den add fuel to fire ! my bad ! ... hummm it ok to break up cuz there are plenty of fishes in the sea so next time take ur time and use a fishing pole cuz if u rush and use the net ... believe me u never know wat u can get .. ok :lmao:
[post="121855"][/post]​

thanks for the advice sarN. Unfortunately, I was the lone CRAB that was tryin' to hide under the rock, when this person stepped on me and nearly killed me, and then she felt sorry for me so she took me home and fixed me up. But now I realized how fish-driven she is. she don't like crabs. she likes the big fishes. the sharks and the whales. she only likes the big ones. the big GAY ones.

now my story is over.

Muddie Murda

smile...
sarN said:
[post="121855"][/post]​
Thanks for your advice sarN. That's so sweet and cute of you. I need to find my net. I hope my x didn't steal it, thinking it was his. :angry:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
st_nba said:
I didn't even know yall two went out. :shock:
[post="121841"][/post]​
LOL...I'm sure the "other" 2,000 + members didnt either

Ning, dont you ever do me like this! :p I love you! :wub:

Sarn, you should not be a counselor :lol: especially, if dealing with relationship!

Muddie and Nameless, I hope you guys kiss and make up...SOON! B)

On a serious note:

Let this be a lesson learned and test whether you two are actually "meant" to be and maybe help you guys realize the significance of one another.

That special someone is getting harder and harder to find these days...I need a longer fishing pole, Sarn :D

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
OFF TOPIC

This is a hot topic...19 comments already.

What ever you guys are fighting about...hopefully it gets resolved soon because we love each other here. :wub: