Breasts, boobs, jugs, tits...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Ok, I'm sure my topic title has grabbed some attention, if not all. Especially the guys in here, ahem. And we're all pretty much adults in here so we can all have adult conversations.

Ok, guys and gals. My boyfriend and I were having a discussion/dispute (w/e you want to call it) about BOOBS. He knows I like boobs, being that I am bisexual (this isn't about bisexuality either). He was navigating through the female wrestlers online, and I caught a glimpse of some, which of course I don't mind. We've all seen those women on those wrestling shows, right? Just search if you haven't. Internet's pretty amazing.

So anyway, I made a comment about them. I said, "They're not real so I don't know why you're so into them."

I was commenting on their boobs. I went on saying fake boobs are not attractive on a woman. Men love boobs (besides ass, but that's a different subject), no matter what. But then I said, "Not all men likes fake boobs, hun." And that's when he started defending his male species. He said that all men like some "bigness" to boobs. And all men likes boobs, fake or not.

I said, "You can't speak for all men. I can't speak for all women, either." I told him I know all men like/love boobs, whatever size it is, although big is better. But not all men like FAKE boobs. He said he likes fake boobs. It doesn't bother him. As long as it isn't out of proportion.

I told him why I don't like them. I don't like them because, of course they are not natural. The women who get them were most likely not happy, they have no self-confidence. That's just it. Women with no self-confidence, women who are falling prey to society's pressure to look beautiful and the alternative is to FAKE IT. And women with fake tits just doesn't sell it to me. Anything fake on them, nose, butt, eyes (anything to accentuate oneself, other than medical reasons), are turn offs for me.

So...people, speak up. Especially the men, please put your two cents on fake boobs. Or anything fake on a woman. Please, do not speak with your penis, either (it seems that my bf speaks with his penis all the time <_< ).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-____-" weird i saw a report somewhere about a 14 year old's mother who gave her permission to have breast implants I was like dude at 14? total self-esteem failure

i can't say anything since I've had a few cosmetic surgeries done in my teens... but it didn't make me any less "real"... i believe that if a person genuinely is unhappy with themselves and has an internal motive for cosmetic surgery (not an external motive), then I think it's fine...go ahead and get it done. i know that before I had the surgeries, I wasn't happy with those particular features, but afterwards, I felt better about them...it was for my own peace of mind...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
^oh i like how you said that.

you buy stuff you want, it's the same thing as buying a new breast cuz you just want it. i find nothing wrong with that, though i would never get implants.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think all women who get implants have no self confidence, of course i have no argument against the victims of society and its pressure to be beautiful

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Plain and simple, bigger boobs are nicer to look at whether they're fake or not. And yes, they do make a girl look better...although anything bigger than a double D might be too much.

HOWEVER, they're not exactly fun to play with. It's like a balloon filled with sand. It's firm and all, and well...yah, it's just firm. Plus, they won't really (excuse me little kids out there) jiggle.

Personally, I think there's nothing wrong with getting them if it makes you feel better about yourself. I have a friend who just got them and when we were younger, she used to be so unhappy with her size. Now she's much happier because of it. As for me, I like large breasts as much as the next guy. But I personally wouldn't want the girl I'm dating to have fake boobs. Like I said, it's not fun and also it's not the most important thing to me. I think a girl can look VERY cute with smaller breasts. It's about the whole physical package. A girl can be very sexy with small breasts if she puts herself together well.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Genkers, what do you call it if a girl who wasn't happy and wants to look better?

Alright, alright. It effects the person psychologically. To feel pretty about yourself is like closure, right?

I'd rather have a girl be happy and satisfied with her natural born assets (big or small, crooked or colored) than have someone hot and distraught over her own image.

Yeah, Marduk. Although fake boobs may look nice, but I gotta agree, it isn't fun. It's boring. It hardly jiggles, as you've mentioned.

But....I guess we're all different. We all have our own personal opinions. I, for one, am just one in a million who doesn't like fake boobs. I don't care for nose jobs. I have no personal sexual likeness for noses (I haven't heard of anyone with one?). Hmm...sexual obsessions...that's a totally different topic that I might bring up to talk about. But I think I can't, as an adult, talk about it here. There might be minors here.

Ok, like I have said. We all have our own personal opinion(s) about fake boobs. This is going to be a two way answer. Either you like it or you don't. I don't think this subject will be a wheel barrow to another better subject. So...I rest this subject. You all can keep talking about it if you want. I will go sear a steak. Want some anyone?

XCappy

Mr. Char
It depends on what you expect about surgeries :

- Some people do it to repair their attributes after an accident for example. (No objections for it).

- Some people do it to feel more "themselves". Let's see this alternative : Having fake boobs and feeling more like a woman or staying flat, and sad when day by day you are a victim of lots of mockeries from others ?

I don't say that being flat is a problem, it's just that lots of shows (in France for example), women DREAM to have the perfect breast because they aren't satisfied with what they have (flat), because they feel weak from the others glance at them.

And really, it's better to see someone happy than someone unhappy.

Reciprocally, some people find they have a large breast so they want to reduce few sizes. Well, it's still real boobs but this kind of expectation is also important to notice.

- ect, ect...

As for the wrestlers, I think it's more for the business show. The more you attract, the more the site is well-known. And of course, who watch the fight ? No one cares about the fight, but is more into the breast and all (Not always, but the general thought is here).

For me, fake boobs don't disturb me, if it's well done. Sure, it's not nice to see a 4 ft. lady with a fake DD size... I read somewhere that having fake boobs reduce the erogenous zone, like it's less sensitive.
But, I like when it's natural, I don't care if it's small or big. It's not even the first thing I notice in a woman when I see her for the first time. Of course, when it's natural I think (Yes, I haven't try the fake one) it's easier to "play" with, so, easier to give more pleasure. I noticed that it's more sensitive around the boobs, and around the tits.

My philosophy teacher once told the class to make love with all the body to all her body, and not thinking about the ONE hole, or 2... He is totally right !

Sorry to spam your topic, I don't even know if these lines bring you something but it's the price to pay when you have few hours to kill before going to bed at 2 a.m (Paris time).

Good night.

I don't think that guys care really about the fact if the boobs of the girls are natural or fake because as i know they don't make any difference with that..they just like it when it's BIG...

And this is not right to say that women who use "fake thing" on their body have no self confidence..on contrary , i think they know exactly what they want and where they go..it's just that they don't like what the nature gave to them..and other people have no right to blame them for that.... sometimes , they just want fake boobs, because they just want to wear some nice shirt and show that they have something nice for others people looking at ...( or a fake nose because they think that their face will be more pretty like that)...this is just a question of "beauty"...

My friend have fake boobs and she is really happy like that because like she says when people have nothing to talking about at least they have a subject with her!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
*turns off cock switch*

Ok now that I'm thinking with the right head, I got some opinion on this. First of all, I wouldn't begrudge someone something they want to make themselves feel better. I mean think about cosmetic, fashion, personal hygene; aren't all these just the less physical ways to enhance ourselves? I mean if I want to have nice looking abs to feel better about myself and I can afford it, I might as well go ahead and do it.

But after I mention that, I have to say that my judgemental clock ticks differently case by case. I look at it in terms of "motives". If a woman truely needs an enhancement for personal reasons then its falls under the "ok" category. Now if someone does it to appease someone or think that it is the shortcut to sinker men, then it is not ok in my book.

I used to be a pretty harsh critic of any personal enhancement; just like you Amira. Then oneday when I was in HS, my mother (who was a teacher there) told me she was getting a nose job in the summer. I was absolutely dumbfounded and couldn't comprehend why she would need to do this. I didn't see anything wrong and I mean my mother is a very capable woman who is very self driven. Why would she need to do something like that? Well thats when I shifted a little to the other side. It seems that some people do need to change something they were born with in order to feel "better" about themselves. Even if they may not need it, it would be better if you let it happen because it brings some measure of comfort.

Although I mention all that above, somehow for some reason, I find breast enlargement troubling. I don't mind if people do it but I would have a problem if my significant other wanted to have it done. I'm trying to come to terms to why I feel that way. Maybe I want my kids to have real breast milk and experience the more traditional upbringing. I don't know.. that really sounds lame now that I think about it.

You know Marduk mention the idea of how enlarged breasts look good and that is all fine and dandy til you touch it. Now in the future, if they can enhance breasts and STILL make it feel like a real breast, I'll bet the whole thing will take on a more fanatical movement.

noungning

Heartless
wow haha quite amusing topic.

from reading... males from sw:

-likes to play with breasts
-prefers the real deal, just incase she ends up being the baby's mama
-however, would settle for more than less, but eh, even a little is still ok. ;)

even with a fake breast, you can still feed your baby naturally!!! that's why for all the guy who think that there is no milk, just go ask your doctor about that before having these wrong ideas!!

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
there's milk in fake breast? No way thats unreal I mean fake breast is made of silicone but milk inside of it? I don't think there's any inside the silicone

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this topic is wowwie...lol seriously..before..i've always wanted to have my breasts smaller..but come to think of it..i think my are just ok...i dont want anything done to it...too afraid.i guess im just happy with what my parents gave me=]

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Some women can still breast-feed with breast implants but it really depends where it was initially inserted from. If it was inserted under the fold of the breast or under the arms, then there will be less risk to the nerves which is important to the import of milk. There will be higher risks if the implants were inserted through the areola because that will effect the release of milk and its supply.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
my 6cent

Fake is Fake and Real is Real .. if you CAN'T accept the Real than you a Fake .. no matter how ugly you look .. how small your boob is .. or how chinky your eyes are ... BE HAPPY FOR WHO ARE YOU ..

that's all I have to say

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
hahahahhaha wow wooo!!! wooo!! i am not tha only gay in da village!!! woooo!!!! hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahaha soz hypo in ma brain woop! well like someone said fake is fake real is real buh its ur own body right so i guess u can do what u want with it innit. hahah buh yeah fake stuff most of tha time dnt real appel to me ha tho some fake is nice depends if it turn me on HAHAHHAHA dont know haa i dno i kno what i am talkin about i get what ur sayin amria haha and p'darvil man u make me laugh like hell buh i like my shazzys boobs LMAO

darvil

sarNie Adult
I don't think you guys completely understand me. Whether the the woman can feed the baby or not with the real breast milk isn't the issue. Its the whole package. I have a problem with my significant other feeding my kid with FAKE breasts period. Although I imagine that alot of women who have these operation don't plan on feeding their babies from their breasts. With all those formulas and all.

Maybe I should setup a poll/post a question about how many of you plan to breast feed your babies.