brenda song

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i know this is kinda stupid.. always bringing her up but my lil' sis was just watching " suite life of zack & cody"

brenda show a picture of herself wearing hmong clothes when she was little and she said it was "Thai"..

Lol...:lol: looks nothing like Thai..lol... She was wearing hmong clothes..lol.. just because her mother is full blooded Thai.. she's gonna consider herself Thai and not hmong.. i can't believe she's embarrassed to be hmong.. can't believe this girl.. :wacko:

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! wat a beezee..she thinks she is too good to be hmong..fawk her!! i hate people who thinks they something else..its all about the HMong!!

calla

sarNie Adult
i know this is kinda stupid.. always bringing her up but my lil' sis was just watching " suite life of zack & cody"

brenda show a picture of herself wearing hmong clothes when she was little and she said it was "Thai"..

Lol...:lol: looks nothing like Thai..lol... She was wearing hmong clothes..lol.. just because her mother is full blooded Thai.. she's gonna consider herself Thai and not hmong.. i can't believe she's embarrassed to be hmong.. can't believe this girl.. :wacko:

lolz...i know huh, Hmong are also human.
its ok.....no matter how hard she try to hide...but she's still half Hmong after all.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
whoa whoaaa.. Whats with all the assumptions?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
brenda song

Brenda Song stars as London Tipton, the hotel owner’s spoiled daughter, in Disney Channel’s new hit sitcom, “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.”
Having acted since age six, Brenda is already a familiar face to Disney Channel viewers. Before beginning production on the new series, she had a recurring role as the hip and trendy Tia on “Phil of the Future.” She also starred in the top-rated Disney Channel Original Movies “Stuck in the Suburbs,” the mystery “Get A Clue” with Lindsay Lohan, and “The Ultimate Christmas Present” with Hallee Hirsh and Spencer Breslin.

Her other television credits include guest starring roles on “That’s So Raven,” “George Lopez,” “The Bernie Mac Show,” “7th Heaven,” “One On One,” “The Nightmare Room,” “Judging Amy,” “Popular,” “Once and Again,” and as a panelist on “Small Talk.” Brenda also had a starring role on the series “100 Deeds For Eddie McDowd.”

On the big screen, she starred in “Like Mike” opposite Lil’ Bow Wow and Jonathan Lipnicki, and appeared in “Leave It To Beaver” and “Santa With Muscles” starring Hulk Hogan.

Brenda was named an All-American Scholar in ninth grade and holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

A self-proclaimed “total dork,” she loves sampling international cuisine, shopping and studying. She is an avid Los Angeles Lakers fan.

Brenda was born in Carmichael, California on March 27, 1988. Her mother is Thai-American and her father is Hmong. Brenda, her parents, and her younger brothers, Timmy and Nathan, now live in a suburb of Los Angeles.

credit to brendasongsite.com

kry*star

sarNie Adult
my gawd! she wouldn't even say at least hmong-thai??? dang this girl mess up! ashame of her. she wouldn't even admit it! many hmong peeps are like that. if you don't CLAIM that you are HMONG and you are then SHAME on YOU!!!! i actually think i know a couple from this forum that are and wouldn't admit it.... it's like killing your sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. that's really messed up. ashamed of being hmong? well.. like i alwaise say... no matter how hard you try to change your physical appearance.. you're still hmong deep down inside of you.. and nothing's going to change it...

she doesn't have to be all that shameful.. i mean.. even the hmong actors and actresses are more popular than her... (to the hmong people)

many of you guys in here didn't even know who she was... she shouldn't be trippin

and maybe.. it's her lines.. she was in a tv show... but i heard about how she went to a funeral and didn't get out of the car.. that's fawked. she might as well... haven't gone then...

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
why do u think i call her a sell out
she changed her name from xiong to song to it would be easier to say
but i never knew that she said her out fit was thai
oh well i just ignore those kind of people
hmoob pride 4eva

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so who's last name is Brenda using?

it's xiong, I think, but they spelled it different...like Lor and Lao and Lo...or Lee or Le or Ly

maybe she didn't mean it that way...like, I don't know...but SHE TOOK MY DREAM!!!! I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE FIRST HMONG DOING THAT!!! AND I'M FULLY AND PROUDLY HMONG TOO!!!!
hehe jk...no really, I really want to be an actress, but some things are just out of reach for some people, like me...

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
really..cause my sis said she saw the show n she said dat brenda did say she is hmong from laos dat she didn't say anything about being thai...but i didn't see the show so i can't say much...but i believe she wouldn't ditch us dat..or at least dat much...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well... if she won't admit she is Hmong, shame on her. doesn't deserve to be a star..
but why did she need to change her last name anyway. Song sounds more like Chinese or something else. to me, it's a bit sad.. hmm

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
really..cause my sis said she saw the show n she said dat brenda did say she is hmong from laos dat she didn't say anything about being thai...but i didn't see the show so i can't say much...but i believe she wouldn't ditch us dat..or at least dat much...
oh reallie.. ?? :wacko: i didn't hear that part.. where she said she was hmong from laos.. :lol: oh well.. she's not the only one who denies to be hmong.. lol.. <_<

speakin of that...my cuz said he was watchin a show too where she said she was hmong....
sometimes, after the show.. "suite life of zack & cody" going on to commericals.. brenda always have something to say..
either about herself what she did when she was a kid..or something kewl about herself.. like last time she said she learned Tae Kwon Do..i believe she did said she was hmong at some point but not this time.. she wore hmong clothes and she said it was Thai.. :)

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
we can't just hate her for that..she probably doesn't want to claim that she is hmong cuz not alot of people knoe wat it is..oh wells...if that's the way she wants then its up to her...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well.. obviously.. the typical person would claim their nationality...

and if not many people know what that is.. usually... they would make it out to be known.. well.. maybe not her... she's too "cool"

ahahah