::Brenda Song::

MzLydia

sarNie Egg
I heard that she will be coming to sacramento to do a charity event? just heard so i dont know if its true or not...do u know...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im not that much of fan towards her but i'll pick her ani day over miley cyrus.. <-- is that hre name?? well that hannah montana girl...

shes a pretty good actress.. c'mon.. she's hmong and is there ani one else in hollywood?? not yet lol..

so she is makin hmong people known...

but yea it is sad and true.. many hmong ppl are so white-wash these days... and dont even know how to speak hmong or know the culture... im so happy i still know it....

shes has an interesting voice... not bad.... shes very kute too.. ^_^..

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
Here's an update on the latest
Brenda Song

:: WATCH ::Live with Regis and Kelly April, 10th 2009-thanks to Brendafans!

:: WATCH ::Brenda Song's Fave Dishes + Fash Shoot Peek-a-Boo!-thanks to PopstarMagazine!

• Brenda 21st Birthday Party •

Popstar Brenda Song is celebrating her 21st Birthday at The Bank Nightclub on April 3rd, and here so photos to share:

*** All Photos Credit to miss-song.org / Thanks a Bunch!!! ***

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
• Nickelodeon’s 22nd Annual Kids’ Choice Awards •

Miss Brenda Song attended the Kids Choice Awards 2009

- Bunch of thanks to miss-song.org for providing us these wonderful photos!

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
• Cast Of The Suite Life On Deck Visit The World Of Disney In NYC - March 6 •

Press Conference & Autograph Session of Brenda and her crew members

-once again thanks miss-song.org for these awesome pictures....love u!

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
yea Brenda Song seems like a cool chick but it's annoying how she changed her last name to "Song" instead of leaving it as "Xiong". Doesn't "Xiong" look more unique and leaves an empression that that's the hmong last name instead of "Song" which can be either korean or chinses....anyways it sometime gets on my nerves when she talks because she sounds so like, "OMG like yea I went shopping today, like totally, OMG I broke a nail, like it's totally ruin, like i can't believe it..." lol yea know what I mean? anyways still give her props for being an actress...

D_D

sarNie Egg
everbody's got their opinion on Brenda Song. I DON'T LIKE her. She can't act. Her character in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is stupid and she act stupid.

One more thing...if she is proud ----- like she mention...proud to be HMONG....the why the fuck change her LAST name......she must not be proud of her last name and REAL identity.......

However, I do see that she works hard to get to where she is right now and I give her credits for that......but just don't like fact that she claims to be proud of who she is but never walk the walk.....if you gonna talk the talk....please walk the walk......proof it......especially to her HMONG FANS!!!!!!!

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
NOT A BIG FAN OF BRENDA.....THOUGH I LOVE HER CLOSET ON THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK AND CODY....LONDON TIPTON, I THINK THAT'S HER CHARACTER....