Britney Spear shaves her head

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
This is such a surprise for all Britney fans! Britney have shave her head yesterday 2/16/07, and she has also gotten two tattoos! One on her hip and one on her arm or I think elbow? But anyway what a surprise for a celebrity, which has also been discuss as a normal thing to happened. '' Not a Britney fan, but the news are just going around BH ''

nence

sarNie Juvenile
OMG... :blink: ... i cannot believe she did that? maybe she went to see a monk or something... but w.e. it's her. (she's okay singer i guess but why she do that?)

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
:blink:
can't believe this. :blink:
my mom heard about this and she think that maybe britney tryin to start a new beginning or maybe just want to clean up.

yea i saw on the news this morning that she shaved off her head... i hope she's doing it just like sphek said to start off new ... but ppl on the news are questioning if she did it cause she was on something... i honestly don't know... not a big brit fan.

noungning

Heartless
lol um rumors said she did it because K-Fed threathened to take her hair and have them test it for drug abuse so she went to get it shaved off... gosh so odd... he can also take her blood so is she gonna drain all her blood out... what a weirdo :wacko:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Well everything went downhill after she married K-Fed, so maybe this is to show a new start, if not then it's for publicity.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
she's so stupid...she was on something...or was like drunk...she did that all for attention...and i can't believe the news is big as it is...i mean...get over it..she shaved her head, got a tattoo, and is in rehab...that's her...the more she's put in the spot light, the more the stress she'll have....