Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

Looks like Ashley Simpson lol

omg i was shock when i saw those pix lol
she is pregnant right now :blink:
well this is only her face not her body lol

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Are these recent pics of her. She looks good. I just saw this thing on TV where she was crying and she wasn't looking too well.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
she's damned gorgeous! even she's chubbier now but she's still beautiful inside. gosh i was a huge fan of her... but now.. i sorta still am. ^^"

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
omg, ..are you serious? she still look SOO GREAT! =)

so then, she IS pregnant?? britney spears && she just KICKED her husband out of the house!! ...celebrites these days

STIMA

wow the new glamour mag is out already? is that a special mag?? cuz i just got mines wid uma thurman..BUT yeah she looks nice i guess. im not a fan of hers lol

BUT DID SHE KICK HER HUSBAND OUT OF THE HOUSE?? *GOSSIP* :shock:

edit*

wat this is JUNE 06? I NEVER GOT THIS ISSUE? WTHH I MISSED ONE ?! LOL no wonder it took so long butt is it some special issue?? :blink:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
STIMA said:
wow the new glamour mag is out already? is that a special mag?? cuz i just got mines wid uma thurman..BUT yeah she looks nice i guess. im not a fan of hers lol

BUT DID SHE KICK HER HUSBAND OUT OF THE HOUSE?? *GOSSIP* :shock:

edit*

wat this is JUNE 06? I NEVER GOT THIS ISSUE? WTHH I MISSED ONE ?! LOL no wonder it took so long butt is it some special issue?? :blink:
[post="132512"][/post]​

lol it's the UK GLAMOUR =)

yeah i heard that she is not with her husband anymore

Hiatus

Super Momo
YEAHHH that's what I heard I was in the library and I saw this magazine saying she's trying to get a divorce and it said meet some guy britney new's guy or whatever something like that o_O but im happy she's getting a divorce with that... not thing but weirdo

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Those magazine will say whatever just to sell some magazines, but the funny thing is that those HEADLINES that sells those mags actually are the truth. Well, after a couple of months of course. Like when they said that Nick and Jessica were gonna to break up. Both of them were denying it until it actually happened several months later. And the thing about Britney being pregnant, the first time and second time. It did turn out to be true.

At the moment, I still think that they are together. Here are some recent pics. But if they do breakup, Britney will need to hire Janet's people to help make her back to what she use to be. ;)

credit: perezhilton

Kayla

sarNie Adult
KFed needs to quit injecting his spermo into Britney. She is straight trailer trash looking these days. Hopefully, after she has the second child, she'll be able to make a come back. I highly doubt it though if she keeps on letting KFed feed her with kids. The interview she had with Dateline was a mess and awful.