Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
NOTE: This is my version of a Bu Bu Jing Xin sequel/Modern Bu Bu Jing Xin. If you guys haven't finished watching BBJX, I'd suggest you to not read this as it may spoil the series for you. I will be editing and updating regularly so please check what I edit.

**-Flashback starts/ends

I'm an amateur at writing so it won't sound as good. Also, I'm not Chinese so if I get any of the information incorrect, please correct me.

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Yin Zheng(4th Prince) left to get tissue for Zhang Xiao(Ruoxi) and said,“Quit crying. If you want to cry, do it in private. Not only might you be interrupted out here, you also can’t truly let yourself go.”

After Yin Zheng(4th) said that, Zhang Xiao cried even more because it made her remember what 4th Prince said to her when he saw her crying out in the snow. 4th Prince didn't know how to comfort her so he stood there awkwardly. At the sound of rain pouring outside, he gets a flashback. **He sees himself protecting a woman from the rain as she knelt in front of the palace.** He snaps out of the memory and thinks that it's weird. He ignores the flashback and remembers that Zhang Xiao looks familiar. He suddenly remembers that she's the girl he crashed into while driving.

Yin Zheng(4th) asks Zhang Xiao,"Are you alright?"

"Huh?"

Yin Zheng(4th) replies,"I was the driver who crashed into you. Sorry about that. I didn't see you and the electric wires were on fire."

"Oh. It's okay. It was partially my fault too for causing all that trouble. Thanks for the tissue though. I'm Zhang Xiao. You can call me Xiao Xiao. You are?"

"I'm Yin Zheng(4th). Nice to meet you Xiao Xiao. I have a meeting with a friend here so I'll be going now."

"I'll let you go then. Nice to meet you too Yin Zheng."

She thinks to herself,"I was hoping he'd remember me a bit. I shouldn't keep my hopes up too high." *sigh As they part ways, Zhang Xiao runs out the door crying.

As Zhang Xiao runs out the doors of the museum, she bumps into a guy and drops her Qing Dynasty flyer. She says sorry for not looking where she's going. As she looks up, she sees 13th Prince's face.

13th Prince helps Zhang Xiao up, hands her the Qing Dynasty flyer, and says,"It's alright. Are you alright? Your eyes are red."

"Yeah, I'm alright. Something got into my eye."

*laughs "Are you sure you're okay? Don't lie to me."

*awkward laugh "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay then. Oh, I forgot, I'm Yin Xiang(13th). What's your name?"

"I'm Zhang Xiao. You can call me Xiao Xiao."

Yin Xiang talks more about himself,"I see that you have interest in the Qing Dynasty. I'm the co-founder of Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister, aka DSTS My friend Yin Zheng is the founder and president of DSTS."

Upon hearing the name Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister and that her beloved 4th Prince is the founder and president of DSTS, Zhang Xiao gasps.

"Terrifying name huh? Others find it weird but the founder and president of DSTS has his own reasons for choosing this name."

Zhang Xiao nods her head slightly to avoid suspicion.

"Our job is to find out more about the Qing Dynasty. We specifically look at Emperor Kangxi and Yongzheng's time period. We find artifacts and other types of useful information to piece together clues about what happened during that period. I was wondering if you'd be interested in working for us. We're low on people and need more employees. Would you like to consider the job?"

"Hmm. I don't know. Let me think about it first. Do you have a business card?"

"Alright then. Here's the business card. Think about it well. Most people don't have the opportuniy to join our company. I have to go meet a friend so I'll be going now. Nice to meet you Xiao Xiao."

"I won't stop you from your meeting then."

Yin Xiang runs into the museum leaving Zhang Xiao all alone.

Zhang Xiao says to herself sadly,"I've only left you guys for a few weeks and I'm already meeting you guys again. Who am I going to meet next?" Zhang Xiao walks to the bus in silence.

Yin Xiang(13th) sees Yin Zheng(4th) walking around in the Qing Dynasty Section of the Museum.

"Hey boss. Sorry for making you wait."

"It's alright. I just got here anyway."

"So why're we meeting in here instead of the meeting room?"

"I feel that this is a better place to meet. There isn't an eavesdropper around here."

"Your secretary Jing Xian(4th's wife in the past)? Why don't you just fire her?"

"She's not just a secretary Yin Xiang(13th). She's a secretary that is interested in me." Yin Zheng(4th) shudders at the thought.

"Haha, and you're not interested in her either?"

"Of course not. You know me. Anyways, I've been having more images in my head."

"What're they about?"

"The most recent one was not just an image. It's more of like a flashback or video but it was really blurry. I was standing in the rain outside of the Forbidden City. I was protecting a woman from the rain as she knelt on the ground. She looks a bit familiar but I can't make out who she is."

"Maybe that's the past you and your lover."

"Don't joke about things like that. I couldn't possibly be the reincarnation of a person from the Forbidden City."

"You never know Yin Zheng(4th). If it keeps bothering you, go see a fortune teller. Oh, by the way, I just recruited someone to join our company. I'm not sure if she'll apply though. I think she'll make a great secretary for you."

"What's her name?"

"She said that her name is Zhang Xiao."

"Zhang Xiao? I just met her before you came. She was crying at the sight of me. Huh, I wonder what I did wrong to make her cry."

"Well, what did you say to her?"

"I got her some tissue and told her to not cry in public."

"Aiya. Yin Zheng(4th), you really are clueless when it comes to women. You don't say that to women. When they're sad like that, they're really fragile. You have to comfort them."

"Oh." Yin Zheng(4th) says awkwardly. "Never mind that then. I need you to give the information to Yin Si(8th) so that he and his crew can find the Magnolia Pin. Let's continue this discussion later. Dinner's on me."

"Alright." They leave to go to a restaurant down the street and spent their time discussing plans for the company.

Just as Zhang Xiao reaches her apartment, she sees Huang Di waiting for someone outside.

"Just my luck. I get to meet 4th and 13th Prince when they don't even remember me. Now him?" Zhang Xiao says to herself angrily.

She walks in quickly trying to avoid Huang Di. Just as she's about to pull open the door, Huang Di grabs her arm.

"Let me go! I don't wish to see you! Why are you doing this to me?" Zhang Xiao yells.

"Xiao Xiao, listen to me! I still love you. I know that it was wrong of me to let Xiao Mei do all those things to me but she was having a hard time. She needed someone by her side. I've been worrying about you since the accident."

"She needed someone by her side by kissing you!? Xiao Mei can have you all to herself. I could care less about your relationship with her. Also, if you've been worrying about me, then where were you when I got out of the hospital huh? I have other things to worry about. I'm not going to waste my time with someone like you." Zhang Xiao storms off into the building leaving Huang Di stupefied.

After filling out the application on DSTS' website, a message pops up saying,"Thank you for applying for the job. We will inform you on when your interview will take place."

Zhang Xiao yawns and says to herself,"That was a long application. I hope it's going to be worth it. Having been in a coma for awhile, my manager actually laid me off. Hmph, they don't know what they have until it's gone." Zhang Xiao gets up and goes for a stroll around the block before ending her day.

One week later, Zhang Xiao gets a call from DSTS company saying that she can go in for her interview later that day. Zhang Xiao takes the bus to DSTS company. She feels as if someone is following her and looks around but sees nothing out of the ordinary. She goes into DSTS company and waits for her interview. As she enters Yin Zheng's(4th) office for her interview, the scent of Magnolia flowers hit her. She looks around and notices that everything consists of something related to Magnolia. The picture on the wall consists of Magnolia flowers, the wall color is Magnolia, even the flowers on the desk are Magnolia. As she looks at one corner, she sees a Magnolia tea cup in display. She walks towards it to get a better look. As she examines the cup, she notices that it's the cup that she designed for her 4th Prince. Just as Zhang Xiao tears up a bit, she hears someone clearing their throat. She turns around and sees Yin Zheng with a stern face on.

Zhang Xiao smiles akwardly and says,"Sorry, I found the Magnolia Tea Cup interesting so I decided to take a closer look at it. Can we start the interview yet?"

"Yes, we can start." Yin Zheng takes a seat and motions for Zhang Xiao to take a seat too. He pulls out her file and says,"Lets see..."

Zhang Xiao gets out of DSTS relieved and says to herself,"Whew, I thought I was going to die in there." Just as Zhang Xiao was about to leave to the bus stop, Huang Di pops up and grabs Zhang Xiao by the arm.

"What are you doing!? Let go of me! I can sue you for harassment!"

Just as Huang Di was about to make another commotion in front of the building, a man comes out of the DSTS building and grabs a hold of Huang Di's hand and angrily says, "Don't try and take advantage of a woman around here." He turns around and takes a look at Zhang Xiao. Zhang Xiao gasps at the sight of the man.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
HEE HEE ^^ LIKE!!!! ^^

I was honestly really disappointed with BBJX's ending....but, do you have more to this? XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
HEE HEE ^^ LIKE!!!! ^^

I was honestly really disappointed with BBJX's ending....but, do you have more to this? XD
Lol. Thanks. :)

AHa, I thought the ending was okay even if it was a sad open ending. :/ Although, I'd really really love a sequel. :D I have more but I can't think of anything to continue 13th and Ruoxi's convo atm. -.- Hopefully I can think of something tomorrow to continue with the story.

Btw, I just edited the first paragraph so you might want to read that part again.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this is getting interesting. LOLXD Great reconnection with Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister. ^^ lol
I can't wait till she meets the 14th and the other brothers(except 9th). ^^

I usually don't read and watch modern things but this just takes the cake ^^
Keep me posted.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
OMG this is getting interesting. LOLXD Great reconnection with Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister. ^^ lol
I can't wait till she meets the 14th and the other brothers(except 9th). ^^

I usually don't read and watch modern things but this just takes the cake ^^
Keep me posted.
Lol. I was thinking of something that would refer to Ruoxi but I couldn't think of anything except Death Seeking Thirteenth Sister. Haha, it's a bit cheeky but I love it. xD I'm still stuck on her meeting with 13th. -.-

Aha, glad you like this. :)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
FReAK Huang Di. He can dissappear and not come back again. XD But hee hee I love Xiao Xiao's attitude.

"Just my luck. I get meet 4th and 13th Prince when they don't even remember me. Now him?"

I can so picture her saying that. XD
I think I'm the only BBJX freak here or something but this is getting awesome. More please. ^^

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
FReAK Huang Di. He can dissappear and not come back again. XD But hee hee I love Xiao Xiao's attitude.

"Just my luck. I get meet 4th and 13th Prince when they don't even remember me. Now him?"

I can so picture her saying that. XD
I think I'm the only BBJX freak here or something but this is getting awesome. More please. ^^
Lmao. I just wanted to add him in here to add conflict. xD

Aha, I think we are the only BBJX freaks on here. :/

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao. I just wanted to add him in here to add conflict. xD

Aha, I think we are the only BBJX freaks on here. :/
lol oh well. Who cares if we're the only ones? LOLXD Just keep writing cause I'm reading it. LOLXD ^^
I'm pretty sure later other BBJX fans will join in too. lolXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
lol oh well. Who cares if we're the only ones? LOLXD Just keep writing cause I'm reading it. LOLXD ^^
I'm pretty sure later other BBJX fans will join in too. lolXD
Haha, I hope other BBJX fans join. It's a little too quiet with just the both of us in here.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, 4th stuck up as ever. LOLXD shady...
omg what's going to happen next? UPDATE ME ASAP!!! XD ^^

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I'm working on the next part. Btw, did you read Yin Zheng and Yin Xiang's convo?
Thanks for the update. ^^

Yes I did. LOLXD I reread the whole thing b/c I know you've added to it too. ^^
The 4th and 13th right? LOLXD I'm so use to them being numbered not by names but I will adapt. LOLXD
but hahaha that's why I said 4th is shady as ever. and still clueless about woman too. LOLXD

But OMG OMG who's the man?! Is it 8th 0r 14th or 13th? I can't wait. XD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. ^^

Yes I did. LOLXD I reread the whole thing b/c I know you've added to it too. ^^
The 4th and 13th right? LOLXD I'm so use to them being numbered not by names but I will adapt. LOLXD
but hahaha that's why I said 4th is shady as ever. and still clueless about woman too. LOLXD

But OMG OMG who's the man?! Is it 8th 0r 14th or 13th? I can't wait. XD
Lol. Sorry for making you reread over and over again. Haha, he is always clueless about women. I added that part for some humor. I don't even remember their names except for 4th because he's Yin Zheng and he was known as Yong Zheng when he became emperor. I always go back to drama wiki's page on BBJX to find out their names. xD

Hehe, you'll find out soon. :p

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Sorry for making you reread over and over again. Haha, he is always clueless about women. I added that part for some humor. I don't even remember their names except for 4th because he's Yin Zheng and he was known as Yong Zheng when he became emperor. I always go back to drama wiki's page on BBJX to find out their names. xD

Hehe, you'll find out soon. :p
No that's fine. I enjoy re-reading it ^^
In case I might miss some details too. LOLXD

But yea don't stress yourself out too much. It's just a fanfiction but I will be looking forward to the next chapter. ^^
Can't wait to read it. LOLXD

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
No that's fine. I enjoy re-reading it ^^
In case I might miss some details too. LOLXD

But yea don't stress yourself out too much. It's just a fanfiction but I will be looking forward to the next chapter. ^^
Can't wait to read it. LOLXD
Lol. I was re-reading it and found that I made a lot of mistakes. -.- I really need to check the final product before posting.

Haha, I can't help but stress over it. Even in my sleep, I think about Bu Bu Jing Xin. Haha, I was dreaming of BBJX last night. Gahh, I sent you another idea that I got. But it won't work unless I start all over again. -.-

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Finally finished creating the picture. I spent more hours looking for pictures than editing it. -.-
I want to make a poster-ish whenever I get photoshop(which is like never). This photo is just to
show the main characters.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
NICE poster. ^^

I hardly recognize any of them except nicky. HahahaXD
Maybe b/c I'm not use to them in modern clothes but whatever...but yea I feel you.
sometimes when I feel so strong and excited about my fanfic story I soon start to dream of it too...lmaoXD
Too much passion maybe. hahhaa

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
NICE poster. ^^

I hardly recognize any of them except nicky. HahahaXD
Maybe b/c I'm not use to them in modern clothes but whatever...but yea I feel you.
sometimes when I feel so strong and excited about my fanfic story I soon start to dream of it too...lmaoXD
Too much passion maybe. hahhaa
Thanks. :) I think I could've done better if I had photoshop though. :/

Lol. I've been stalking them(kind of) ever since BBJX so I'm used to seeing them in modern clothes.

Haha, too much passion. Could be true.