Bua Kaew Jukgrote

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wooo Hooo....i just saw that episode...it was alright...not too many scenes with Bua Keaw, Upsorn or Keaw....Most of the scenes were on Soysawat and the bandits...! But yeah i can't wait for the next part as well...because Bua Keaw is Posessesed...gosh i feel sorry for keaw kinaree...she should have have noticed that Bua Keaw was acting a lil werid!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
damn forreal though, why Tar goin around sleepin with all these women and end up leaving em! gosh, and Aom's dumb for still being with him HAHA! so i dont get the kid scene.. when they have their kids.. whats gonna happen to them?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I know huh...i am a bit confused about that bandits song...i wonder what part he plays when he is older....maybe the kids go older into teens and fall in love as well! hehehe and that new baby of the bandits is maybe paired up with one of the girls like bua keaws daughter!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Epi25 Au gave her ring that Petchdara gave her to her son and she told her servant to tell Petchdara that her son's name is 'Petchrungsi'..What a coincidence lol...Her servant told her to come also but she said no because if she leaves then Maekasit will be embarassed and that she had hurt his feelings too many times already and she said she wants to stay at the castle to live off her bad luck and Maekasit's bad luck together..And so on..And Petchdara now sorta have some hatred towards to Buagaew..Both Buagaew and Kaew Kinaree gave birth to a girl...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
So i am guessing that nang ek went crazy already...i don't mean went crazy but her bro spirit went in her already huh...thats why pra ek has a hatred for her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh..........i'm missing out on all the episodes.......how her brother spirit went in her...........he died already...... :mellow:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow.. so fast! Just curious, is Aom at her palace or at Tar's? Is she still mad at Tar? Who killed her brother?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I just feel sorry for Bua Kaew when she went to talk to Pectdara and he ingored her because he thought she cause Kaewkinaree to run away. She look so confuse there. I just mad at pecthdara :yahoo: :yahoo:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Bua Keaw went to keaw kinaree and told her to leave because she was coming to be a competition or something when their kids are born. And that she took pra ek from her or something..not sure it's just from the preview i didn't even watch it yet!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I love those screencaps! Especially the last one! :blush: Is it going to be a while before Maekasit comes back to Upsornsuda? I can't wait to see more scenes of them together.