Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ok i talk to dida again and they say it air for sure december isnt this stupid 1st september then october now its december so its like next year 2007 going watch it freaken longggggggggg

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn..! Why they keep doing that...Goh Gaiyasith needs to hurry up and end..! And obviously I know why they keep moving Buagaew-Jukgrote to different month because they don't know how to end this stupid lakorn..And i'm talking about Goh Gaiyasith..They don't know how to end it because they keep stretching it out...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yes, they didn't know how to end this lakorn and now it seems to be drag more and more. Can't wait to see Bua Kaew. Hope it doesn't drag.

phai

sarNie Egg
idk, i kinda want o see bua keaw jakarote, but i really don't like how the prince looks, it's sort os bothers me that he really doesn't look thai.....maybe it's just me idk. :(

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..He doesn't look Thai at all..And yes..Your not the only one..It bothers me to lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea but its really in december we get to see aom and au be big 555+ still dragging and funny didnt even watch it yet i judge it already since stupid borans is stupid iam just glad aom is in it wanna see her on screen miss her ^______^

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well actually i'll see Au only when she's big..It starts out as when she's already married to Lek..As for Aom and Tar..They start out as kids...

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
so happy that is going to be on air soon. cant wait to see Aom. miss her alot.. hopefully the little scene wasnt that long.

meng

sarNie Hatchling
have you guy know that aom character in every lakorn boran she play. Dida alway give her pra eak that have more then one wife. she always get to play sad role and deal with other wife but it good to see aom onscreen agian. i like her alot. hope they don't change the storyline much and drag the lakorn like kor kayasith. i hear that there is 50 episode to the lakorn. hope it true so we don't have to wait long for the new one.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he has a site p-boy what that is mess up cause u see theres 3 wives he get and u cant say 2 when that other girl is new she part of his wives but just au a 2nd wife to him since aom already got the peak she dont get along with p-lek and like the peak instead for the new girl i dont know how she got him we just have to see for our self so its really p-tar the main and aom but they just stupid putting 3 wives

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch this lakorn. I think I will go back and watch the older version for fun, even tho I bet they will change the storyline for the new one. I hope we don't have to sit through and watch like, half of the lakorn when they were kids. In Buakaew Buatong, they were only kids for like a couple episodes.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yeap this is a remake, the old version is BuaKaew BuaTong, actor is Art, Gift, Benz, I don't know the second wife name. It aired back in 94 or 95.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The old version no one got the pra aek anyways...Because if you watch the ending carefully and listen carefully Buagaew said she's going back up to heaven..Because she was only sent down to kill the bad guy basically and the nang fah which in the new version played by Au, she doesn't get him either..She went back to her castle up in heaven or as you can say' Nakorn Glarng Haow' and the only girl that got the pra aek was Benz..But as you can see already they changed the story line already by having 2 nang aeks..And why..? So they can make Tar the new hero guy be popular...