Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay from tv3 webboard the fans listed ch3/ch7 next schedule and this is Ch3s..

Mon-Tues- Bua Prim Nam
Wed-Thurs-??
Fri-Sun-Sukiyaki

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update Mara Phang. I can't wait to see how this lakorn will be. I believe I've already mentioned that Por is growing on me big time.

calla

sarNie Adult
okay from tv3 webboard the fans listed ch3/ch7 next schedule and this is Ch3s..

Mon-Tues- Bua Prim Nam
Wed-Thurs-??
Fri-Sun-Sukiyaki

Bua Prim Nam has to be on either Mon-Tues or Wes-Thurs.......i guess we have to wait and see
but Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai is sure to be on Friday-Sunday :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Bua Prim Nam has to be on either Mon-Tues or Wes-Thurs.......i guess we have to wait and see
but Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai is sure to be on Friday-Sunday
yeh "sukiyaki" is probaly after sood ruk sood duang jai cuz someone said that lakorn has only 10 epi since its for the Kings bday

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the teaser is out!..too bad that person didnt post it up

credit to i-am-nanzii

calla

sarNie Adult
omg......i didn't know that Chai also in this lakorn. man.....if only he's the main actor.....i will Definitely watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow it looks really good!!..i surely cant wait to watch this..thanx hunny :yahoo: alot of great cast

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i think Khem seems looks pretty this lakorn lol. Por and Khem will look hot together ahhahahhaa....... excited to see this lakorn........

shubby

sarNie Adult
yah, definitely, she look hot..Por is ok..he's not that bad..but the storyline sound good and the plot too..can't wait..love Jariya in this lakorn as well...thanks

tinah

sarNie Coma
im predicting that Khem will be seeking revenge on Pors family..maybe Pors mom(Khun Nok Jariya) did something to her family in the past

i cant wait to see the fight between Khem and Nok Jariya :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah,

Can you re-upload the link to the preview?

For some reason I'm not able to download from the link you provided.

Thanks buddy!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wow i can't wait to see this lakorn! the teaser look very interesting...can't wait can't wait...keke.