Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Just going by the previews, I'm more interested in Chai/Pitta's story too like some of you guys. I wonder if Chai is related to Nok Jariya and Por's family. Maybe that would explain why Por's father got involved with Khem. That would be really weird though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think khem was involve with pors father like what his mom said. I'm thinking pors dad might have helped khem with her problems and shes helping him in return. something like that.

chai should take responsiblity for his own action since he got khem pregnant but he just left her

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very good. I like so far, everyone has their own unique role in the lakorn. I feel sorry for Jeb's wife. She such a housewife, he doesn't deserve her. She should left him and find a better husband taht will treat her nicer.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
from seeing the preview from the opening credit I'm interesting in Chai and Pitta's relationship more..I just don't know why...as for por and khem..I thought they would look right together..but now I don't know...maybe when I see more of them I will get use to seeing them together.

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang Por mom is crazy, she is nonsense, i think her husband died because of her. i think Por mom have an affair with some guy...but anywayz, i'm loving this lakorn already, khem is so pretty she's perfect for her role, but i don't like the fact that they make her sleep with so many different guys...i don't know..its' kinda bug me..lolx..but i'm looking forward to see episode 2...so does that mean..Chai and Pitta will get hook up??

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man this lakorn looks like it has lots of drama and man Khem is HOT in this lakorn and Pitta is so adorable .... I think im gonna be hooked to this lakorn hehehe... but to me I think I'll be a little more intrested in Chai and Pitta's character... and For Some Reason Khem reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on who.... and so far I gotta say this lakorn is pretty good =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First i thought it was going to be boring. but after i watch part 1 it was pretty good. Kemp match this role a lot. i can't wait to see Chai. i miss him. from the preview his couple looks good too. He&Pitta has some love scenes too.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
from the looks of the preview it seems like khem and chai are still friends....iono....lol, this lakorn looks interesting. i just love chai too.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so good. I love khem character so strong unlike Por who is so weak. Jariya is so evil you just want to slap her. I think that little boy likes Khem? Sure is a lot of drama.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah,

The slow song that comes on is sang by Malewaan. This is the same song from Chakrit and Aom's MV, "Faag Doo Laew Tanh Chun".

tinah

sarNie Coma
really Kayla?..oh my..i didnt even remember..lol..

thats so kool how they put it in this lakorn..i thought it was a new song or something

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep, it's an old song. :)

Khem is very attractive. She suits the role completely. Beautiful, Strong, and Seductive.

Por is already falling for Khem. Job is a bastard like always. I feel sorry for his wife. Did yall notice Job's son? He's the little boy from Kep Pin Din with Aom and Captain. Boy he's all grown up and is a cutie. I think he's gonna be a hot p'ek when he gets a little bit older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep i knew Jobs son was the little boy from Kep Pan Din and boy has he grown!!..he has a deep voice too..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hehehe yes Alex is a little cutie my little sister is so in love with him after seeing him in ummm...... Kadee Dhed Haed Heng Ruk With Pinky and Chakrit ... and yes his voice is deep indeed my sister is watching just to see Alex haha lol hopefully he has more screenplay then he already has lol

cecilia

Staff member
didn't alex play the younger version of usada's character in that one lakorn with bua chompoo ford?..where she have that short haircut ...

tang071

sarNie Elites
i remember watching his first lakorn. he was soo cute as a little boy. he starred as chakrit's son and didnt want his dad to remarry. i forgot the title of the lakorna and the name of the n'ek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I'm Loving This Lakorn woOt I just caught episode 02 and boy oh boy LOL Alex is a little cutie to bad he probably underage LOL hahah and wow man Por is such a Look Yae .... Pitta is cute but to bad she had to be a bleep in the beginning but I guess its cause of Nok's Guidance... and I noticed chai isn't back yet so should be intresting to see when Chai enters the picture ... I will catch episode 03 a little later heheheh

shubby

sarNie Adult
i wonder is Chai is related to Por and his mom..or the dad side..but when are we gonna get to see Chai?? he didn't show up in episode 3 so i guess he might show up in episode 5 or so...i can't wait..more drama to a lakorn hehehhe