Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Nok Jariya is so evil dude. She's like like a dog that once she bite she does not wan to let go. I can't wait to see next week episode when Khem will use Por to get back at her.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i mean..it's like episode 5 and Chai didn't even show up yet..i guess he have a small part in this lakorn..i can't wait for more..i love Khem..and Jariya..when they fight..hehehe..it's kinda cute...there is so many chemistry btw khem and Por ..they look so dang hot together..i am so in love with this lakorn..heheheh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh This Lakorn is HOT LOL im waiting for chai also ... I love Khem and Por they are so cute together and oh man thats weird LOL Alex likes Khem hahah... I can't wait to see episode 06 Por is gonna hug Khem and i think tells her how he feels.. so sad she had to go to jail in episode 05 :( and LOL deng Nok slapped Khem's sister o____O so much drama in this lakorn and omg mouth to mouth action btwn Por and Khem in episode 06 LOL hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh..Alex likes Khem?..and Khem goes to jail?..wow..talk about drama!!..i havent even seen epi 3 yet..lol..still waiitng on the tapes..

yeh theres alot of slapping and fighting in this lakorn :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha yeah Alex has a crush on Khem when his dad locks him in his room he runs away and goes to khem LOL and then later on Por is with khem and her family at their ranch and then his mother comes and finds him there and then she slaps khem's sister and tells her to keep khem away from her son .. Por is getting rebellious with his mother and then after that... Nok gets angry and she buys the building that Khem office is in and kicks Khem out.. Khem slaps her and then they get arrested .. and then after khem doesnt say anything they throw her in jail and after that.. Por goes and bail her out and he tries to talk to her but she doesn't listen and tell him to stay away from her ....

Preview in the next part ..

Por hugs khem when she tells him to stay away from her!! I think he really likes her!! then Khem kisses por in front of his mommy!! LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my..what a drama!..jeb locks alex in his room? :lol: :lol: too funny..

i cant believe Por is being nice to Khem and his mother told him negative stuff about her. But atleast hes not like a momas boy.

Khem is soo strong. love her!. I hope Chai comes in the next epi. I really want to see him but i guess it wouldnt go with the situation happening right now.

i like this lakorn, its not so predictiable

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Por sees that Khem isn't really what everyone thinks she is thats why he is so nice to her.... and I know!!! this lakorn isn't all that predictable a huge plus.. at first i was skeptical about watching this LOL but then heheh after seeing the first epi i was hooked!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khem is a pimp..lol..even Jebs son likes her..

i remember watching a clip from Sesan Bunterng when Khem slap Alex..i was wondering why but now i know..its probaly because he kept going to her..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is good I can't even skip a scene hehe, unlike the others I'm watching lol.
I can't wait to see episode 5 but thats got to be on Saturday since I un-able to download any lakorn atm, how exciting ^^

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i just finish watching part 5..omg omg..talk about drama..lol i'm so hooked on this lakorn..i cant wait to see por and khem in the next part..looks very very good.as for chai...i cant wait to see him either but i can watch por while we all wait for chai..hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow LOL I just read the summary of this lakorn .. and Khem and Pitta both ends up pregnant in this lakorn LOL!! and Por and Khem actually does get married o___O LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
are you serious tina??..both khem/pitta becomes pregnant..thats so unexpected..now khem is gonna have two kids..

judging from the opening credit..Chai probaly did "r" pitta..I cant wait to see their couple

yeh khem/por does get marry cuz i saw a clip of it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Huge Spoiler!! Do NOT READ!! unless you wanna know how it ENDS!! LOL

LOL I just read the summary and on the summary it says they get married and then they seperate because Chai comes back and Khem still believe she's in love with him and they seperate I guess .. and what happens is when they get married Por's mom disown him and then after that umm he lives with Khem and everyone sees him as a leech off his wife .. cause his mom has persuaded all places from hiring him ... so after awhile chai comes back and then after than ummm lol yeah they seperate im not sure ab divorce but on the summary it says that Por was suppose to be Marrying Pitta but some plan that Khem and Por put together that switched Khem to the bride and Pors mother announced that if they marry she will disown him and give all her inheritance to Pitta... and thats when Chai comes back or when he meets Pitta I think during the wedding time .. Khem doesnt realize she is pregant till after the seperation and same with Pitta .. and the thing is Khem doesn't leave Por because she still loves chai I think.. I think she seperates with him so his mother can forgive him and he won't be down and can't do anything else .. so in other words she leave him to save him

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg that was sooo unexpected!!..theres alot of twist to it..i couldnt help but read the spoiler..

it sounds sooo good :yahoo: ..After Chai came back, the drama just got even worse.

this really is a chewit drama..lol..cuz theres one problem after another

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think i could predict whos going to die. Maybe Pors mom?..

lol..they switch bride?..sounds simlar to "jao sao prissana" but Chatchai didnt know about the plan.

but talk about drama!