Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..its kool Tina, I dont want to be spoil of that part

you know what would be interesting?..If Chai kidnaps Pitta during the wedding day

tinah

sarNie Coma
just my imagination..lol..

i would love to another storyline like "tang pan kammatep" pra'ek kidnaps n'ek during a wedding day

but hey.."jum leuy ruk" is simlar to that..hehe..totally cant wait..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wasnt actually paying attention to that lol But since Por/Khem is getting marry early in the lakorn you could just predict that Khem will be pregnant

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha yes so true .. but to bad we wont get to see the baby!! man it'd be so cute to see how por is with a baby .. and LOL this is the 2nd lakorn Por has where his girl also once slept with someone else LOl in Yuer Marn namfon slept with chatchai didn't she? but with someone else in her body LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
poor por..lol

you know it would a twist if Jeb is actually the father of khems baby

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^^Tinah LOL you're turning the plot into a jerry springer show!!!! LOL

Thanks Tina for the spoiler!!! I really needed it... I might actually started watching it now!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..

ive been watching too much Maury show. When they check DNA to see if the guy is actually the father of the baby

Iamnowhere, you are missing out!!..this is a really good drama

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL so true! but I think Khem herself would know because of the time frame and I'm sure that by the time her and Por u know what it'd be a few months after her and Jeb .. lol so that mistake shouldn't be made .. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL the momma doesn't die!! LOL oh man LOL the person that dies doesn't have much signifigance in the lakorn i guess you can say that and he dies because Por chases him lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, is that guy the business guy that khem and Por mom work with..a bad guy? it seem like it..so is he gonna die in this lakorn? and i have a feeling that..Por mom have something going on with him already...what you thinK?

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh i forgot all about that guy!!..or else i would of guess its him who will die..its so obvious cuz hes the bad guy and i saw him slapping pors mom

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
LOL jerry springer haha LOL and start? you mean you haven't started yet? girl where you been? LOL haha kidding :p

lol..

ive been watching too much Maury show. When they check DNA to see if the guy is actually the father of the baby

Iamnowhere, you are missing out!!..this is a really good drama
I watched the first epi, and was going to get started on the second, but I got distracted or something..... then all I justed reading ppl comments bout the lakorn and there was one too many slapping scenes to my likings. LOL, but dude!!!!!! now that there's potentially going to be multiple "r"/"willing" scenes i might actually watch it. LOL :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
in Yuer Marn namfon slept with chatchai didn't she? but with someone else in her body LOL
It's a question I want to ask too, if Namfon did sleep with someone else apart from Por, its very hard to believe that she didn't with Mam being the way she was ... but they didn't show if she slept with anyone else apart from Por :spin: hopefully she didn't but the end scene made me confuse when she tried to kill herself because of shame and was disguested of herself :blink:

Ahhh Por is so cute with a baby hehe like from LHJ :blush: