Bua Prim Nam(Makers Group)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yep that's very true!!!! Now that Chai is back, I wish Khem will go back to him. I think they might make a better couple. You know just because they have a kid already together and everything. Khem can make him suffer for a long time, using Por as a tool to make Chai mad. But damn, I guess not in this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think so too..as much as i like Por..he's just seem sorta like childish
like OFF to khem..Chai will do Khem good..LOL..

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah i agree, i rather have Khem go back to Chai just because i'm used to having Chai as the p'ek. I miss Chai as p'ek, he needs to go back as that. Then i think about if the roles were reversed between Chai and Por, it would not work. I can't picture Por being a dad. If only Chai was the p'ek and someone else play Chai's character, I would really like this lakorn more.

I'm really rooting for Chai and Khem. Screw Por and Pitta, they can be together. And why does Khem have to sleep with so many guys? jeesh...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 8 and 9 is very fun to watch. Chai is so cute and his character is funny. Kemp character is smart, she looks very good with her hair short like this, it goes with her face, she look sexy+ pretty. i like her character. not that much nang egg character is like this. very fun to watch. Nok Jareeya still look pretty.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love Por to death and Khem is really cute but this lakorn has lost my attention. I don't know why. Maybe it's b/c I don't get why pr'ake's mom is so freakin' angry with nang'ake and always picking on her. I dunno...

On another note, Khem looks good with the hair cut. It suits her. Makes her look sexy and confident and modern.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is the bomb... i love the story line.. it's so unique and different from every thai lakorn.... the fact that she's not a virgin does not bother me at all - this is what you called "the real drama"... most thai lakorn always made the girl pure virgin... and we all know that 99% is not true in reality!!! anyways, i'm going off the topic now. all my focus goes to the story line (lynn's life) and how she will fight through the mess.. this lakorn will sure teach many college folks who may going through issue ... as well as married couple.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been catching up with this lakorn. But I am glad to hear that Chai is onscreen, I was wondering when he would come on, just love him. Now things will be more interesting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG!! When Chai showed up and saved Pitta and mouth to mouth her MY FAVORITE SONG came on the song I'd die for !! this lakorn just got better and the song was Peacemaker-Suan Gurn OMG I was watching it and then all of the sudden the scene and then the song and oh man I was like whoa ...this lakorn is awesome now and damn CHAI is HOT and his english is so sexy!! [/size]

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh i cant wait to see chai!!!..it took so long for him to appear in the lakorn but now he finally showed up..

more drama to come..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
haha.. the bit where Pitta thought he was some asian foreigner was hilarious..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khem and Khun Nok Jariya was the guest on At 10

khem looked so pretty..she got a new hairstyle..it looked nice too

azntgr

sarNie Egg
its funny how the second nang 'ek (iono her name) seem to fall for chai so quickly, but of course i would too. =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
6 epi is still alot left..lol..cuz theres gonna be 17 epi right?..i didnt think they was gonna make it that long..