BuaKeaw BuaTong???

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Oh yea..Her name was Wunalate..But Lutdawan always call her "P" for older...
[post="31229"][/post]​
Do the monkeys really get older? I just noticed that the little girl monkey stayed the same throughout the lakorn, over 3 generations, so she should be a middle aged woman by now. Maybe the writers made a mistake... :blink:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
o yeah huh..they always do shit like that..when the other kids aren't main characters and stuff! like sometimes if they are yaks and stuff..they make it like they don't grow up as well.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed that some people go around killing other people and then turn "good." Like Meng killed 2 women and then turned good after meeting Petdahlah. Then there were those men who lived in the woods. They go around killing people and taking their treasure. Then later they turned good. I sooo did not understand that. :blink:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well the Joen Par people turned good afterwards because they didn't want to get killed...And as for Meng he turned good because he almost died from the pra aek...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
omg I just noticed that this lakorn stole music from the American movie Jurassic Park. Are they allowed to do that? Take music from actual movies and use them in their lakorns? :huh:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I remember liking the n'ek in here and then she was also in that alligator lakorn too.

Lol secret agent, yeah they always take music from American movies. The most common ones that I remember are from Schindler's list, Braveheart, Forest Gump and Legend of the Falls that always end up in like 50% of the lakorns. (I'm a music theory major so I notice these things). Also it is illegal since all American music are copyrighted but who's gonna report them? I'm sure no white people watch lakorns.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah i notice huh secret agent..a whole bunch of people are bad and then turning good..thats gay..but it's a good thing right..! hehehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey i don't even understand the ending... :huh: i mean why that woman who has a son didnt go with art and two wifes? it's like she stays in the sky watching her son playing around with his two half sisters and their parents just stand there... so anyone clarify this please?

note: yes i don't understand any languages except english.. :rolleyes:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
She went bak to that kingdom to look after it..because that yak died..and she doesn't want that place to die out..and there needs to be someone to take over it...and plus she knows that pra ek doesn't love her so she left...and she left her son to stay with the daddy....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
She went bak to that kingdom to look after it..because that yak died..and she doesn't want that place to die out..and there needs to be someone to take over it...and plus she knows that pra ek doesn't love her so she left...and she left her son to stay with the daddy....
[post="52721"][/post]​
wow she knew that boy didn't love her or he told her? :huh:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
She cast a spell on him to like her anyways...So basically she knows right there that he doesn't like her...
[post="53163"][/post]​
geesh, i don't remember that cast spell...i must be missing that part. LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..It was that part where Art went up to go save Gift...And then they spent a night there...And that's when she cast a spell on him...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..It was that part where Art went up to go save Gift...And then they spent a night there...And that's when she cast a spell on him...
[post="53179"][/post]​
wow thats his second lakorn as pke.. and getting cast a spell on by a giant lady.. heheheeh goo Art.. ehehehehehe :loool:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ThanamasFanclub said:
[post="53179"][/post]​

the girl played BueKeaw named is Gift. I never know real name. thank ann for this infor.
back to the spell, yeah she should know better that pra-ek belong to nang-ek. But she still cast the spell anyway. that why he had three wife and three kids. that's bad. :angry:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Well it's not really her fault..it's just that she fell in love with pra ek..and wasn't living a happy life..and so her slave casted the spell without telling her..but then after she found out...she just went on with it..because she had already fell for him and wanted him!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Well it's not really her fault..it's just that she fell in love with pra ek..and wasn't living a happy life..and so her slave casted the spell without telling her..but then after she found out...she just went on with it..because she had already fell for him and wanted him!
[post="54203"][/post]​

is it because she's old looking that he didn't fall in love with her? :huh: