Buakeaw Buatong

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
WT....they're remaking it for real...NO Way...!

Well I hope it's good or comparable to the old version...

sarN

sarNie Granny
holy smoke they goin remake dis one ? but the p'k have like 3 wife hahaha .. don't u just wish they stick to one !

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea they going to do remake of this lakorn wanna see pix i posts it up at fantasy town forum but the new p'eak is ugly ot me sorry not being mean or rude but yea should let lek phone james n boy be in it :)

L

lalalek

Are you for real? For some reason it doesn't sound that intresting, i like the old version but then who is the main nang'eak and pra'eak? I agree with you der052, Aom's movie is a dragg!!!! :lmao:

L

lalalek

Can you put up a picture of the other nang'eak besides Au and Aom!!!!! I dunno who she is? Do you also know who is gunna be the lucky girl that is gunna be in the Dok Bua?

Is the pra'eak the LEK guy? Any pictures of how pra'eak looks like?

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, the new p'ek is kinda ugly. He doesn't even look boran material. looks more chinese or something. Anyways, lek should be the pek instead.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree the p'ek guy is not that good looking he look more chinese than thai his face doesn't match with a Thai boran movie. but i'll try and see how his acting is. i'm tire of Aom. i don't like her acting. i don't like Aouk either. so i probably won't continue to watch it. i thought for sure Phone will play as pra aek in this la korn but it's o.k. because i don't like pra aek character that has lots of wives.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hm... i didn't like the old version that much... didn't he end up with several wives... like all boran lakorns... geesh... why can't women have several husbands...

I KNOW I WANT TO!!! here's my husband list: Matsumoto Jun, Oguri Shun, Vic Zhou, Poh Nattawut, Num Sornram, Oil Thana...

i still have several... but i don't want ppl to get the wrong idea about meh... LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra aek ends up with only 1 wife...But I want to watch it because Au is in there..I've been waiting for her to come back on screen and i'm pretty sure we want to see new faces..Instead of the same face over and over...

L

lalalek

ThanamasFanclub said:
Pra aek ends up with only 1 wife...But I want to watch it because Au is in there..I've been waiting for her to come back on screen and i'm pretty sure we want to see new faces..Instead of the same face over and over...
[post="81875"][/post]​
I agree with you but come on, what is up with pra'eak.....he don't look Boran materialish yo know what i mean?

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i so happy aom have another lakorn. i love her lakorn alot. it so great to see aom and au in one lakorn together. aom and au are so pretty in that lakorn. cant wait until this lakorn is out.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no Lek...Man..I don't like this new guy..I'm saying as like...If you keep seeing the same face over and over it gets boring..Like for example Au haven't been on screen for a long time..It's time for her to come back..But as for the new comers..They suck...Seriously..They don't look like lakornpuenbarn actors/actress...They can't beat Chatree, Brinya or any of those older lakornpuenbarn stars...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad lek and au are in this one. i love them. But maybe watch a couple of the episodes first, maybe the new actors will turn out okay, right?