Buang Banjathorn Hmong dubb...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
A while ago I could have sworn I saw this lakorn dubbed in Hmong on youtube...anyone know where it went or how I can find it?
I'm babysitting this weekend and I'ma make ALL the kids sit and watch it with me lol...that is if I can find it...
Can anyone help me out?...I dont want to do that whole pause/translate/play over and over again...gosh for 13 eps thats too much pausing and translating hahahha.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The person who uploaded that movie her account got suspended. She created a new account and I think she is going to upload it again but I don't know when.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love Buang Baja Torn, both original and Hmong version! The Hmong version is really good because the dubbing voices for the n'ek and p'ek match them so well! It's such a beautiful lakorn with such a strong love story...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
The person who uploaded that movie her account got suspended. She created a new account and I think she is going to upload it again but I don't know when.
ooouhhh ok thanks! :kiss: well do you happen to know her new account name? maybe we can watch something else off her account.

Mae it is a really beautiful lakorn. I loooovveeee it! Still havent gotten myself to watch the ending yet..I know its going to be a sad one so I left off with them still together and all lovey dovey :clap:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Her new account is yasmee2008. You can also check out some other accounts that has really good movies like 0swtlilannie0, 00starryXing00, emaewhy, fs7 and there's some others.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe i agree with the hmong dubbed voices.. i love them dubbing lol.. haha i knew them too xp... but they've stopped.. hehe..

Mae

sarNie Adult
hehehe i agree with the hmong dubbed voices.. i love them dubbing lol.. haha i knew them too xp... but they've stopped.. hehe..
What they've stopped? Why... I love that production because they always dubbed Chakrit lakorns... their voices are sooo good!

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
from what i've heard the husband/wife team that owns that production supposely split up, so they stop dubbing. The voices for nang'ek and pra'ek are reportedly their kids, at least that what my aunt(who owns Sun Production) has said.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha well because i know them.. hmmm the ones who dubbed it were the ones who used to dubbed the movies in Sue Thao's videos.. I loved his company.. n i thought they were great dubbers... but aniwaise..

yea.. they stopped because most of their children are married now.. so they dont dub ani more.. (well depends).. and their mom is sick.. she has a liver disease i think... so thats why... T_T... (she still dubbs sometime.. but not likely since she is ill) ..

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I honestly don't like the dubbing. The voice for chakrit sounds too young not manly enough. The voice for the main girl is not good either. They need to fix on their talking because it doesn't go with the lips. Just my opinion.