Buang Hong

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I just wanted to comment on Pan's character. I know everyone is fed up with her selfishness but I promise you when she starts to change herself and think of others you will love her so much more especially comparing her character later on to her character now. Vee will undoubtedly fall deeper for her. I think this lakorn portrays a real relationship, cause in a relationship no matter how hot or good looking a person is eventually if that person show their true colors the relationship starts to falter and fizzle. But in Lamaid and Pim's case when they eventually fall deeply in love they will have known each other's personality and flaws well and their relationship will be fulfilling. :D I have to say I'm really liking Vee's character...he might seem like a meany to Pim right now but deep down he's trying to change her bad habits b/c he really did truly fall for her in the beginning. It's just that his perception of her was wrong and he was disappointed but as I said, he knows her flaws now so when he falls more deeper in love with her it will be all the more sweeter.
Very well explained sweety;thanks...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn has me waiting for the next episode...I wonder why? ;) I wasn't interested with this before although I do like Pancake.Have I been hooked with it? I guess so :p The drama has turned out to be one suspense thriller.Maybe exciting scenes are in store waiting for the viewers like me.I'm looking forward to Wednesday with interesting and motivating scenes from the lead stars Vee and Pancake.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
I just wanted to comment on Pan's character. I know everyone is fed up with her selfishness but I promise you when she starts to change herself and think of others you will love her so much more especially comparing her character later on to her character now. Vee will undoubtedly fall deeper for her. I think this lakorn portrays a real relationship, cause in a relationship no matter how hot or good looking a person is eventually if that person show their true colors the relationship starts to falter and fizzle. But in Lamaid and Pim's case when they eventually fall deeply in love they will have known each other's personality and flaws well and their relationship will be fulfilling. :D I have to say I'm really liking Vee's character...he might seem like a meany to Pim right now but deep down he's trying to change her bad habits b/c he really did truly fall for her in the beginning. It's just that his perception of her was wrong and he was disappointed but as I said, he knows her flaws now so when he falls more deeper in love with her it will be all the more sweeter.
I totally agree with you, except I am getting SO tired of waiting! Lol. I don't even like the lakorn anymore because the producers have dragged out so much of it from the beginning. It's the same stuff every episode. I'm only continuing to watch to see Pim change and rise above. And of course, for romantic scenes ^_^

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Tomorrow is Buang Hong night again.What's in store for us,avid viewers? Are we gonna feel happy with what we're gonna watch tomorrow night? Hope so....I think the drama is getting better and better as it reaches its climax.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i agree. this drama is getting better. it's the only drama that i wait for every week to air. :D can't wait for tomorrow.

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
where can you watch channel seven lakorns live since thai tv has some legasit problems.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I hope tonight's episode would make our hearts beat quite fast with excitement and entertainment.Last night's didn't make any difference from the previous episodes;more on provoking and fighting over a large piece of delicious cake.I wish Vee would express his feelings towards Pimrapat tonight so that the viewers would be tickled a bit.It's obvious that Vee has something inside for Pim because he doesn't want to release her inspite the many troubles she had caused inside the restaurant.Happy viewing evryone.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with you all but judging from the preview...it looks the same. i hope i'm wrong and maybe some good sweet scene might come up or something.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon drags so much. Nothing ever happens. Pancake fights with either the other hotel employees or Numfon and her posse. Where is the development and progression in this lakon? I'm tired of her getting scolded by Vee over and over for the same reason. Do something different for once, geez!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pan is drop dead gorgoeus here ! I've never seen her so gorgeous before in any her lakorns ! I hope Namfon and Arnas get together, I love them as a pair! :) I miss them too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
you know Amy, when I was watching this, I saw Jeab in it and I thought about you and I was like hmm...I wonder if she's watching this since Jeab is in it lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Are you serious?! lols. I didn't know Jieb is in this lakorn! Whoaaa . Since I'm just watching the previews to this lakorn ! I should start watching this then 'cause there's alot of my fav. in here ! Pan, Namfon & Arnas and JIEB too ! Wowwies . lols . I hope Jieb's role is significant enough for me to keep dl and watch though !

Btw what's her role in there???!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh. She's n'rai too ?! Whoaa. Geesh, All my fav.'s in here are just RAI people. lols. Namfon and Arnas are too ! :( I guess I'll just have to watch Jieb through another n'rai. It buggs me when she's in these n'rai role . She's better off not being in them. Idk I'm not biased or anything but I don't think Jieb can pull the rai role off. The first time I saw her rai was in Sadtree Tee Look Luerm . Her acting as rai was horribleeee ! :( Thankss for the news thoug THIP and Ana ! :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love PANCAKE but this lakorn OMG... So not! I drop the lakorn and will be waiting until it picks up again.

Well at least this isn't as bad as Meu Nang, so that's something I am satisfy with.

Toon I can't wait until she changes herself too. The same thing is happening over and over again. This needs more development and progression.