Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Probably the greatest exact lakorn, Taley Risaya was great too, Pong and bee have such great lakorns together. Except for Songkran Nang Fah.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
is the song below part of the ost? because i cannot seem to find the song in the lakron?! can anyone tell me what scene if it is? thanks!:)

Yeah, I don't mind. :) This song is pretty short.

Nice MVs btw, ladies.
-------------------------------------------------------
คนสุดท้าย(อัสนี โชติกุล)
Last Person (Asunee Chotikul)

ไม่เคยมีใจให้ใครมาก่อน
ไม่เคยอ่อนให้ความรักเลย
จะมีใคร ๆ มากมายคุ้นเคย
แต่ไม่เคยมีใครอย่างเธอ

(I've) Never given my heart to anyone before
(I've) Never been vulnerable towards love at all
There would be plenty of familar people [friends]
But I've never had someone like you

* ฉันเคยบอกกับเธอหรือยัง
ว่าเธอมีความหมายเพียงใด กับคนที่ใจมันด้านชา
ฉันเคยบอกกับเธอหรือยัง จากวันนี้และทุกเวลา
จะมีแต่คำว่ารักเธอ

*Have I told you yet?
That you hold so much meaning, to someone whose heart is insensitive (like mines)
Have I told you yet? From this day and every moment (onwards)
There will only be the words: (I) Love You

** จากฉันคนเดิม จากรักไม่เป็น
จะขอเป็นคนที่รักเธอยิ่งกว่าคนไหน ๆ
จากนี้คือเธอ จากนี้จนวันตาย
เธอคือสุดท้ายของทั้งชีวิตและหัวใจ

**From this same person, from this one who doesn't know how to love
I will ask to be the person who will love you more than anyone else
From hereon is you, from hereon till the day (I) die
You are the last person in my life and in my heart

(ซ้ำ ** , * , **)
(slow**,*,**)
ไม่ว่าวันไหนไม่ว่าเมื่อไรฉันรักเธอ
No matter what the day, no matter when the time, I (will) love you

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I know most Exact lakorns are really dramatic and have many twists, but this is one lakorn I love in particular! I love this lakorn the most. I love how Bee is very tough and never gives in to Pong. She confronts him and stands up for herself! I was so happy that she was so brave and empowering in here!

aikenlove

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching this lakorn and loved it! Pong/Bee were very wonderful together, and I loved how strong Bee was.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
this lakorn introduced me to Bee and Pong couple and made me fall totally in love with this couple! talk about chemistry! and the two are such good actors too, this was such an enjoyable lakorn!
idk, sometimes the atmosphere would grow comedic, it could be intense or romantic. i love it.

i was really sad for Oranee and p'ek's brother. they were cute also!! >< i hated Pong at the beginning for separating them, he was a total jerk. one of my favorite scenes was at the funeral, Bee stood up for her sister so that they could go pay respect to Pong's brother. Bee was so good in here! strong woman and takes care of her child!

found the lawyer annoying!

the kisses were so cute and surprising too! Pong, that man sure knows how to win my heart!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love this lakorn so much as much as I love Pong and Bee together, hope they get to reunite soon. Love all their lakorns together. Want to see them in another revenge/slap-kiss drama! Never get tired of re-watching this lakorn.