Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Pong's mom in here is so cruel and annoying in most her lakorns! :rolleyes: Bee is the younger sister but she look older than Noon, lol :p Pong and Bee look so cute in that pic w/the little boy, They look like a real familyy! =) Ton and Noon are such a cute pair! Pang looks so gorgeous + stunnin' in those pics! That guy is extremly tall for her, lolz! I wish they picked someone else for his role, That suits Pang better.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i really feel sad for tui he doesn't seem to fit he got cast out of acd and klp and he too tall to fit the leading ladies

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it does look funny if he's 5x bigger than his nang'ek lol but dere are plenty of tall ladies

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
its airing in a couple of day...so i guess its time to start spamming lol

i read from Lyn's blog tat Pong & Bee has a one nite stand in tis lakorn???
ohh.....lol

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
this is one of the exact scenario lakorns i've been waiting for. i didnt even know that artichit ching duang had finished last week. this airs monday yay. cant wait.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bee looks sooo pretty, Pong looks tiredd and chinky lol :p But they looks soo good together as always, Haa! :D So excitedd!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Bee looks really pretty on that cover. I remember Kak Petch? I think the one lakorn with Willy/Bua, he towered over her. I think she was like his chest level and everytime they talked she had to tip her head way back and he had to hunch over. It did look funny but still I guess there are ways around it or to hide it if you want to get creative with shooting. Probably not worth the hassle though.