Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
The first episode is good and the ending credits really makes me want to see more of it.
sometimes I find that Pong overacts a little, but he's still good...and Bee looks so pretty in here, both with short and long hair :wub:

I hope that this one won't drag too much and keeps being good till the end unlike the previous ones...^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Anyone watched this yeeett? I'm haven't yet but I'm so excitedd about it already! BRB after I get done w/ first eppy todayy! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Am I the only person watching this lakornn or whaat?! Pong is ssooo damnn SEXYY AS HELL! *droools. There's gonna be ALOT of Slap&Kiss in here! I love Pong's real kisses in his dramas! Wooooooooot* So SEXYY, Haaa! :D Pong and Bee look reaaal good in here. Pongg is such a jerkk to Bee though! Grrrrrr. Reminds me of TALAY RISSAYA in the beginning when Pong was a real meaaanie to Bee! =) Pang is sooo gorgeous in here, I love her! :wub: I forgot this is a remake. I want to know the storyline to it! I think the main focus will be on the little boy, Which I thought isn't Noon and Ton's son but I'm sure he is. I'm assuming after Ton got in car accident, Noon was sooo depressed after her baby was born she sucide herself. :( Goshh, I just can't get enough of Pong&Bee & PONGG himself. LMAO! :p & I'm soooo in love w/ the theme song too! =)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I'm going to watch this lakorn later today. This lakorn is on my list of lakorns to watch. I want these two to pair us a couple after talay rissaya.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think that the first episode of good, I can't wait to watch the next episodes, like Natsume said, the ending credits make me want to watch more :D
Bee is so pretty and Pong is so hot.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I think that the first episode of good, I can't wait to watch the next episodes, like Natsume said, the ending credits make me want to watch more :D
Bee is so pretty and Pong is so hot.
I just finished watching episode 1 and I just have to say I love their first encounter. It's funny how Pong takes Bee as her older sister and Bee plays along. I can't wait to see how they are going to develop feelings for each other. Just like mentioned the ending credits makes me want to watch the continue. I can't wait until tomorrow, the day after and the day after until it's monday again. Pong looks so damn cute and hot and Bee looks very pretty.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've just finished ep 1 too...can't wait for the next ep and the next and so on....i just want to watch everything now....the whole lakorn....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching episode 1 and I just have to say I love their first encounter. It's funny how Pong takes Bee as her older sister and Bee plays along. I can't wait to see how they are going to develop feelings for each other. Just like mentioned the ending credits makes me want to watch the continue. I can't wait until tomorrow, the day after and the day after until it's monday again. Pong looks so damn cute and hot and Bee looks very pretty.
loooooooooool :p your description is soooo cute! ahahaa. I just hope this won't be gonna stupid, draggyy EXACT lakorn for this year! Grrr. EXACT lakorns for this year as been so suckyy. Espcially ACD. *sighs. That lakorn still makes me soooo mad! Grrr. & KLP was draggyy for the most part, though the beginning was soo good!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I the only person watching this lakornn or whaat?! Pong is ssooo damnn SEXYY AS HELL! *droools. There's gonna be ALOT of Slap&Kiss in here! I love Pong's real kisses in his dramas! Wooooooooot* So SEXYY, Haaa! :D Pong and Bee look reaaal good in here. Pongg is such a jerkk to Bee though! Grrrrrr. Reminds me of TALAY RISSAYA in the beginning when Pong was a real meaaanie to Bee! =) Pang is sooo gorgeous in here, I love her! :wub: I forgot this is a remake. I want to know the storyline to it! I think the main focus will be on the little boy, Which I thought isn't Noon and Ton's son but I'm sure he is. I'm assuming after Ton got in car accident, Noon was sooo depressed after her baby was born she sucide herself. :( Goshh, I just can't get enough of Pong&Bee & PONGG himself. LMAO! :p & I'm soooo in love w/ the theme song too! =)
I think I read at lyn's blog that Noon die after giving birth b/c she lost a lot of blood...

cecilia

Staff member
today episode was so intense. i'm having a PONG/BEE fever again. always love them together.
glad,they're back on this one. ending credit is awesome. Asanee is super awesome with the OST as well.
glad it air everyday, and i hope it won't lag as time goes b/c so far, it START off GOOD ..

i LOVE BEE'S character in here .. my favorite part of her in today episode was when she promised NOON that she won't tell Ton about Pong being there and bribe them with money but turn around and TELL HIM EVERYTHING .. the smile on her is so cute ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ah ning is in here!!!! :wub: but god damn chaos from da start. so dumb. i like ah ning's character lol he got his son's back 100% dat boy's perdy good for a newbie but he look like he could be noon's lil brother

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that .. but i guess, she's older than him by 5-6 years in here. so their look suit their character well.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
so he's supposed to be younger than her in da lakorn? pra'ek is such a loser lol he does anything his mama tells him no questions asked LOL he just goes in and pries into his lil brother's life. such a loser

cecilia

Staff member
so he's supposed to be younger than her in da lakorn? pra'ek is such a loser lol he does anything his mama tells him no questions asked LOL he just goes in and pries into his lil brother's life. such a loser
haha. i thought the same too. he listen to everything his mom said. at time, i feel like he's a MAMA BOY !!!
i just hope, he won't allow his mom into his love life === if he land in the same shoe as Ton too LOl ..
so far, i really liking this lakorn --- can't wait til tomorrow episode -i watched episode 1 over 10 times already :blush: