Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
LOL! Pang is so cuteee in the beginning when she quickly tugged onto Tui, LOL! THen she pulled away and he pulled her back. :wub: Tehee, So sweet! Is it just me or what? It seem like Pang got black hair in today's episode for somme reason? Her hair was super darkk, Maybe it's just the sunlight. Idk! Wierdd. Oh well, Back to this lakorn topic! Omg, LOL! When Pong quickly ran to block Bee & They both fell down I thought Bee was the one who got shot! O___________o It was so intense! Then after that they both just laid there, I thought no one got shot. But afterwards, The police came and Bee saw his blood! I was like OMGGG! Pong really got shot! :( LOL, So stupid of me. Haaa! The aunt and her daughter are so suspicous, LOL! Geeshh, Tonglah really loves his uncle Pong! -.- Poor Bee! She has too worryy over two people at the hospital! I loveloveeee Bee's song! Finally it appears! :) Can't wait for it to release. Bee is so nice to him now after he saved her life, Tehee! But he's becoming a jerk somewhat again, Grrrr!! It melted my heart when Pong grabbed hold of Bee's hand at the hospital, So sweet! :wub: Pong knows he wants to be closer to Bee that why he wants her to take Tonglad and go live at his house, Haaa! :p Jerkkk! lol. Pong look so worried when he saw his mum, Haa. Such mama's boyy, He won't even talk back to her! Ughhh. It's just so unbelievable what the aunt and daughter does to Tonglahh! I mean wtheckk! Such annoying and troublemakers them two are, Gahhh. Can't stand them since the beginning of this lakorn! The mom too, Of course! -.- Gahhh, When will this kidnapping Tonglah will end??! Horrible! Poor Pong he can't do anything because he's injured now. -.- I hate how they make Bee suffer so much all the time, Grrrrrr! Umm.. Bee should really give Pong a slap! Forreals. Sometime I just get soooo mad at Pong! Helpless at times he is. I don't really know why Bee is afraid that Pong's mom kidnap Tonglahh though 'cause he always end up at Pong's house anyway, LOL. But then, I know how worry and afraid she is to loose her only child. Seriously, Pong's mum is soooooooo darnn stupid. Haaa, She always kidnap Tonglah to her house even though she know the dad doens't approve. They'll end up returning him to Bee! :rolleyes: I mean how stupidd can Pong's family get?! Wtheckk. I'm so tiredd of the b*itch*es in this lakorn, Seriously! -.- When will they stop suffering Bee & Tonglahh??! Bee doesn't deserve any of this happening to her! :( I feel so pityy for her and she's all alone too. Doing everything and anything just for the sake of Tonglah!! I hope she knows that living in the rich place will 'cause even more drama and bad thinggs to her! -.- Although, She is able to be with Tonglahh! Teheee, I think Bee is jealous! They've developed feelings for each other now, Awwww! Sweeetness. :wub: The aunt's daughter is sooo oogleee, annoying as hell too! -.- I can see through Pong's feelings for Bee, Awwwwwwwwwww! He should speak his heart out. I'm so flattered once again! I've been loving him more now since Episode16 last week! He's been so nice, caring, sweet & everything since that episode! :) Poor Pong he's injured but has to deal with all these troubles and he's hurt too! *sniffles. Poor dude, But he actually deserves all this because of Karma! Teheee. Definitleyy! Damnn, The mom wanna kidnap him but they all treaaat him so badlyy! Damnnn. Crazyywhores they three ladies are! Treating Tonglahh so horribiliyy! Grrrrrr. Does that kidd even miss his auntie Bee or whaaat?! Seems like if he's with Pong then nothing else matters to him. What a dumbb kid, forreals! Bee has such greaaat friends though, Tui and Pang are ALWAYS there for her every step of the way. So sadd, That when she goes live w/ Pong them. They cannot be there every second w/ her anymore. *sighs. I just loveee all of Bee and Pang's wardrobe! So prettyyyy. LOL, Bee is such a strongg girl! :) I love how she drives Pong insaneee, Haaa. Geeshh, The aunt's daughter is such a LAME-OOOOOOOOOO! lmao. Her and her mom are seriously dumbb as hell! Hahahaaaa. My poor Bee misses Tonglah so much! *sniffles.
i know what you mean, i hate the mother after today. she didn't seem insane either -- was she ever cure? ..
regardless, i also need to thanks her for making her son and his future wife feel close to one another :clap:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hopefully we get to see that scenes in ep 18....can't wait...seemed like pubordee is just teasing onnicha...
i was thinking the exact same thing! i just love how Pubordee tauntly stares at Oneecha at times... making her feel a little embarrassed... Pong is sooo good at that "jerk, sexy, i-want-you" stare....every time i see him do it... my heart tingles....

i'm so excited for this week.... so much more scenes of them coming up and it's going to be great!!!

btw...anyone knows how many episodes this lakorn has???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jakjaan say there should be at least 28episodes unless EXACT extends it. *DROOOLS! Oh myyyyyy, HAha *blush. Pong is soooo damnn sexyy in that articles. SHIRTLESS like always! Hahahaa, He always seems to showoff his greaat body and kisses forreals. But it flatters me! :wub: HAHAH, SunStar I totally agree about that look of Pong's! LOL. :p I can't wait to watch today's episode, woooooooooooot! :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
LOL! Pang is so cuteee in the beginning when she quickly tugged onto Tui, LOL! THen she pulled away and he pulled her back. :wub: Tehee, So sweet! Is it just me or what? It seem like Pang got black hair in today's episode for somme reason? Her hair was super darkk, Maybe it's just the sunlight. Idk! Wierdd. Oh well, Back to this lakorn topic! Omg, LOL! When Pong quickly ran to block Bee & They both fell down I thought Bee was the one who got shot! O___________o It was so intense! Then after that they both just laid there, I thought no one got shot. But afterwards, The police came and Bee saw his blood! I was like OMGGG! Pong really got shot! :( LOL, So stupid of me. Haaa! The aunt and her daughter are so suspicous, LOL! Geeshh, Tonglah really loves his uncle Pong! -.- Poor Bee! She has too worryy over two people at the hospital! I loveloveeee Bee's song! Finally it appears! :) Can't wait for it to release. Bee is so nice to him now after he saved her life, Tehee! But he's becoming a jerk somewhat again, Grrrr!! It melted my heart when Pong grabbed hold of Bee's hand at the hospital, So sweet! :wub: Pong knows he wants to be closer to Bee that why he wants her to take Tonglad and go live at his house, Haaa! :p Jerkkk! lol. Pong look so worried when he saw his mum, Haa. Such mama's boyy, He won't even talk back to her! Ughhh. It's just so unbelievable what the aunt and daughter does to Tonglahh! I mean wtheckk! Such annoying and troublemakers them two are, Gahhh. Can't stand them since the beginning of this lakorn! The mom too, Of course! -.- Gahhh, When will this kidnapping Tonglah will end??! Horrible! Poor Pong he can't do anything because he's injured now. -.- I hate how they make Bee suffer so much all the time, Grrrrrr! Umm.. Bee should really give Pong a slap! Forreals. Sometime I just get soooo mad at Pong! Helpless at times he is. I don't really know why Bee is afraid that Pong's mom kidnap Tonglahh though 'cause he always end up at Pong's house anyway, LOL. But then, I know how worry and afraid she is to loose her only child. Seriously, Pong's mum is soooooooo darnn stupid. Haaa, She always kidnap Tonglah to her house even though she know the dad doens't approve. They'll end up returning him to Bee! :rolleyes: I mean how stupidd can Pong's family get?! Wtheckk. I'm so tiredd of the b*itch*es in this lakorn, Seriously! -.- When will they stop suffering Bee & Tonglahh??! Bee doesn't deserve any of this happening to her! :( I feel so pityy for her and she's all alone too. Doing everything and anything just for the sake of Tonglah!! I hope she knows that living in the rich place will 'cause even more drama and bad thinggs to her! -.- Although, She is able to be with Tonglahh! Teheee, I think Bee is jealous! They've developed feelings for each other now, Awwww! Sweeetness. :wub: The aunt's daughter is sooo oogleee, annoying as hell too! -.- I can see through Pong's feelings for Bee, Awwwwwwwwwww! He should speak his heart out. I'm so flattered once again! I've been loving him more now since Episode16 last week! He's been so nice, caring, sweet & everything since that episode! :) Poor Pong he's injured but has to deal with all these troubles and he's hurt too! *sniffles. Poor dude, But he actually deserves all this because of Karma! Teheee. Definitleyy! Damnn, The mom wanna kidnap him but they all treaaat him so badlyy! Damnnn. Crazyywhores they three ladies are! Treating Tonglahh so horribiliyy! Grrrrrr. Does that kidd even miss his auntie Bee or whaaat?! Seems like if he's with Pong then nothing else matters to him. What a dumbb kid, forreals! Bee has such greaaat friends though, Tui and Pang are ALWAYS there for her every step of the way. So sadd, That when she goes live w/ Pong them. They cannot be there every second w/ her anymore. *sighs. I just loveee all of Bee and Pang's wardrobe! So prettyyyy. LOL, Bee is such a strongg girl! :) I love how she drives Pong insaneee, Haaa. Geeshh, The aunt's daughter is such a LAME-OOOOOOOOOO! lmao. Her and her mom are seriously dumbb as hell! Hahahaaaa. My poor Bee misses Tonglah so much! *sniffles.
Damn, I missed out so much from yesterday's episode!! I love your long writings of the episode Amy! Ima go watch it now. Plus today's episode too!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love your long writings of the episode Amy! Ima go watch it now. Plus today's episode too!!
Thankss, Tehee! I enjoy yours too NOY. :) Sometime I seem like I talk too much, LOL. Since I'm always writing while watching each episode! :p There's just soooo much to share about, Tehee! I'm impatientlyy waiting for someone to upload today's episode on YOUTUBE! Haa.

n_naruk

Thankss, Tehee! I enjoy yours too NOY. :) Sometime I seem like I talk too much, LOL. Since I'm always writing while watching each episode! :p There's just soooo much to share about, Tehee! I'm impatientlyy waiting for someone to upload today's episode on YOUTUBE! Haa.
Lol. Thanks...I feel the same way too. Glad I'm not alone on that. Lol. I'm watching yesterday's episode right now. Hahaha. I see today's episode on youtube already.

here's the link youtube.com/saonikkinikki​

n_naruk

Just finished episode 17. And it was sooo good!!! I'll make it short this time. Amy covered most of the story. Hehehe. I'm so aggravated with Tui. He always has to ruined everything between Pong and Bee. I'm so close to strangle him(wish i could but this is only a lakorn. Lol) May and her mom is still getting on my last nerves. Everything they said to Pong's mom, she always got to believe him. UGH! Pong's mom needs to learn and accept that the reason why Ton died was not because of Noon. But it was because of Pong and his mom's selfishness! Pang, I'm loving that girl! She sure does know how to stick up for Bee all the time!

Pong and Bee, finally they're not so bitchy and argumentive towards each other. Only cus Pong saved her life (; I feel bad for Bee. Now she lost her son to the mom, but hey next episode she's moving it!!! More drama. Hahaha​

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes today's epi is good. Pong is so falling for her and it's funny because he's so unreasonable telling the lawyer dude that he can't take bee home lol. Bee also finally reunites with the kid. I love their relationship. It reminds me of me and my aunt. I love my aunt like a mom as well :D. May and her mom are still annoying as ever creating dumb arse plans!!! I also love the part where Pong asks one of the servant girls in his house where's his mom and dad and she replied they're out, so he has a smirk on his face like oooo time to be flirt with Bee now lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really really like this lakorn.
I'm just so excited to see Bee and Pong have more cute scenes lol

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i think this is one of the better lakorns this year so far, i've watched every single episode so far. ^__^ iono, i use to not think pong was that cute, but dyam, he's like getting hotter and hotter the more i see him. although he i think he tends to overact a lil, its okay. the hawtness makes up for it. :drool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I also love the part where Pong asks one of the servant girls in his house where's his mom and dad and she replied they're out, so he has a smirk on his face like oooo time to be flirt with Bee now lol.
:p LMAO. Gahhh, Pong is such a flirt! :p Hahahaa, THat's how he does it! FLATTERS ME SO MUCH, :wub: Imma' go watch today's episode!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL! May is sucha stupid idiot, forreals. :p She always be faking that she's unconcious. Before it seem like she didn't even like Pong or anything but now she's all over him! Umm, OKayy. I don't it how all of a sudden Bee's phone rang when Pong didn't even call him?! Or did he call her? Poor Bee, She had their entire conversation whatever it was about. -.- Pong is sucha sweetheart :wub:, out of the blue he just completely changes! It's hard to believe sometimes. LOL, Is is just me? When the kidd cries it kindaa annoys me now. Too much of it! :rolleyes: Hahaa, Pong and Bee are so jealous of each other! Especially Pongg, LOL! He's always smirking in front of Bee and behind her backk, Haaaha. Bee and Tonglah's realtionship is so wonderfuls! :wub: Tonglah looks different since beginning of this lakorn, Seem like he grew bigger. :) LMAOO! That scene where Pong asked if his parents were home, So he could just flirt with Bee. Sucha LAME-O he is, Haaa. Cockyass, LOL! :) How cruel of May and her mom to try to posion Tonglahhh! -.- Why think of killing that kid anyway?! It wont'd do them no good! Stupiddd, forreals and they gonna try to blame Bee on it too. Grrrrrrrrr. Pong to the rescueee today again! :) He is so caring to Bee, But now she's real stubborn to him! Haaa, Serves him right! They make my heart skip a beaaat! TEhee, :wub: Ughhh, THat rich house sure ain't a safe place to be! -.- May and her mom always be spying at Bee now!! >________> They funna cause sooooooo much damn troubles for Bee tmrw! Gonna be dramatic tmrw, Grrrrrrrr. Today's episode wasn't that exciting neither does tmrw either! -.- Seem like Pongg gonna turn back to his evil rai self! Darrrrnn! His sweetself didn't last for long! :(

Can anyone translate what Pong said to Bee after she got catfight w/ May & the aunt?? Please. :)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i love the look on Pong's face when his dad say to his mom to either return Tonglah to Bee or have Bee come to stay :lol:

He's so funny when he ask the maid where his parent are, she then responded back that they went out -- the look on his face is so priceless, it's like he have something under his sleeve (of course, with Bee in mind too)

denail

sarNie Egg
I really like this lakorn too, though I don’t know Thai. Someone could do us a favor to translate it to English subtitle. Please! I just could find the English subtitle from Youtube up to Episode 6.
Kidnapping & Poisoning. It's too much. Just want to watch more about Pong & Bee, Tui & Pang.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
Can anyone translate what Pong said to Bee after she got catfight w/ May & the aunt?? Please. :)
mmmm, the conversation between them went along the lines of.....

Pong: "how are you? are you hurt anywhere?"

Bee: "this is not much, i've faced more than this. i'm not going to thank you for helping me, and don't you think what you did is going to make me see you as a good person."

*he then grabs her arm! i was like o____O hawt where's the kiss? where's the kiss?

Pong: "being a good person in your eyes is not possible. i'm not hoping for much. i just want you to take care of my nephew -- that's more than enough."

so yeah that was basically the whole convo.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
mmmm, the conversation between them went along the lines of.....

Pong: "how are you? are you hurt anywhere?"

Bee: "this is not much, i've faced more than this. i'm not going to thank you for helping me, and don't you think what you did is going to make me see you as a good person."

*he then grabs her arm! i was like o____O hawt where's the kiss? where's the kiss?

Pong: "being a good person in your eyes is not possible. i'm not hoping for much. i just want you to take care of my nephew -- that's more than enough."

so yeah that was basically the whole convo.
Thankss dear! :) I knnow they totally NEED another KISS scene! :wub: LOL! That true Bee will never see the good in him, Well for now. Haa! She doesn't have to take care of TONGLAH as Pong wants her to b/c She is already doing that, have been doing that all these years!