Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
thank you sooo much for the pictures, viviant! Also I super love your siggie <3

I do love those pics too. lovely pool lovely family *^o^*

Wonering what Pong is thinking when Bee falls asleep(or faint??) in the second pic. What a soft man!!!!!

Refer to the siggie, Thanks ahhhhh~~~actually I made 2 more last month, one is still special for my friend cdwz(dont tell her I v taken one for myself LOL), and the other one is for anyone who d like to have --Bicycle scene.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
From this site: http://www.exact.co.th/

Monday, April 20, 2009
After Tonklah’s grandfather requested Orneecha to move in to take care of Tonklah, a grandson at home, Poodoby tried to find opportunities to be closed to Orneecha by always using Tonklah as the reason.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Soumon (Tonklah’s grandmother) began to mistrust the relationship between Poobody & Orneecha so she tricked Tawee who already felled in love with Orneecha to be a hand in making Orneecha be apart from Poobody.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Poodbody couldn’t stand that Tawee tried to get close to Orneecha more than anyone. Due to his jealousy, Poobody pulled Orneecha and ran to Pataya (with her.)

Thursday, April 23, 2009
No information was given.
Thanks so much!
Wednesday's episode sounds good!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling

Poodbody couldn’t stand that Tawee tried to get close to Orneecha more than anyone. Due to his jealousy, Poobody pulled Orneecha and ran to Pataya (with her.)
Wow, typicial lakorn scenario but super love. Pattaya is quite a nice place to make sth happen LMAO..
Thanks for sharing....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I do love those pics too. lovely pool lovely family *^o^*

Wonering what Pong is thinking when Bee falls asleep(or faint??) in the second pic. What a soft man!!!!!

Refer to the siggie, Thanks ahhhhh~~~actually I made 2 more last month, one is still special for my friend cdwz(dont tell her I v taken one for myself LOL), and the other one is for anyone who d like to have --Bicycle scene.

awwwww those are soooo cute :wub: :wub:

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
awwwww those are soooo cute :wub: :wub:
Yessssssss, they are my favorite CUTE couple o(*^o^*)o

Thankss for the translation scene & pictures too girls! :) I can't wait for all those scenes that haven't appear yet! :p Hahaaaa. Pong and Bee have greaaat chemistry. They're perfect for one another, Definitleyy. I can't wait for Bee's single to release too, Getting impatient these days! Grrrr. -.- I prefer Bee with the longg hair, The short hair looks cute onscreen but in pics she looks so old with that hair. -.- Mos look like a babyy standing next to her in the pic, lol. Bee and Pong are so funnyy, tehee! Such a lovable pair! :wub:
I prefer Bee's long hair too, but short one in this lakorn looks like Ok for me, better than what she made in Mos's interview.

more pics from 3num 3mum live
Pong,Bee and their little Harry Botter
credit:http://mospatiparn.ipbfree.com/
Photo:patty

enjoy if havent seen before

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

:wub: Omggg! I can't wait for Wed. episode! Haaa. Pong's going to kidnap Bee! Hahaa, We should thank the mom for trying to get Tui close to Bee! :p

Thankss for the spoilers & pics Girls! :)

Pong looks super sexyy in those pics! Tonglah is soooo cute, lol! Bee looks gorgeous, But not liking the hair!

I hope someone post/upload that event soon! I wanna watch. Seems like Pong, Bee and Mos are singing! I wanna hear Pong sing, lol!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
:huh: you don't follow exact much do you? :lol: they're only on epi 20 so i say another 3 weeks.. probably will go up to 30 epis..
True, this is the first EXACT lakorn that I've followed and watch it as it airs. The others, I watch 'em when it is completed and never pay attention to the episode. But their episodes are pretty short. If not counting the into/ending songs, it like 40-50mins, compare to Channel 7 and 3.

maijune

SarNie Adult
wow...next week eps sounds interesting....i actually thankful to the mom for whatever she is doing because that lead our p'ek and n'ek to be even closer...can't wait til wed's ep...pataya scenes of the pra'nang...

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
OK, let me try to post the clip here
but if you guys want to hear Pong sing, this one is not the best choice cos cannt hear his voice at all <_< .(sorry, failed to find the link TT-TT)

And I found another one I prefer in fact ,still in 3 num 3 mum w Bee
Super CUTE and ENTERTAINING :lol: LMAO

Pong sang in 3 num 3 mum

SunStar

sarNie Elites
whoo!!! next week is going to be awesome!!!!

also...thanks for the pics... i haven't had a lakorn addiction like this for a while now...thanks a lot for all the goodies!

Areeya

sarNie Adult

Monday, April 20, 2009
After Tonklah’s grandfather requested Orneecha to move in to take care of Tonklah, a grandson at home, Poodoby tried to find opportunities to be closed to Orneecha by always using Tonklah as the reason.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Soumon (Tonklah’s grandmother) began to mistrust the relationship between Poobody & Orneecha so she tricked Tawee who already felled in love with Orneecha to be a hand in making Orneecha be apart from Poobody.

Thursday, April 23, 2009
No information was given.
OMG...thanks for the information...cnt wait for the next eposide

denise

sarNie Egg
:wub: Omggg! I can't wait for Wed. episode! Haaa. Pong's going to kidnap Bee! Hahaa, We should thank the mom for trying to get Tui close to Bee! :p

Thankss for the spoilers & pics Girls! :)

Pong looks super sexyy in those pics! Tonglah is soooo cute, lol! Bee looks gorgeous, But not liking the hair!

I hope someone post/upload that event soon! I wanna watch. Seems like Pong, Bee and Mos are singing! I wanna hear Pong sing, lol!
3Num3Mum 04/08/09 3/4 Pong & Bee
3Num3Mum 04/08/09 4/4 Pong & Bee
credit:thinkjaden

denise

sarNie Egg
'บี'เซ็กซี่บาดใจ! 'ป้อง'เห็นแล้วมันเขี้ยว
เจออากาศร้อนๆแบบนี้ ผกก. ป้อน-นิพนธ์ เลยจัดให้คู่พระนาง ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กับ บี-น้ำทิพย์ ได้ลงน้ำสวีตกุ๊กกิ๊กกลางสระน้ำในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” ฉากที่ ภูบดี (ป้อง) เห็น อรณิชา (บี) กำลังสอน ต้นกล้า ว่ายน้ำในสระ ภูบดี เลยโดดลงเล่นน้ำตาม อรณิชา หนีไม่รอด ถูก ภูบดี ฉุดให้เล่นน้ำด้วย

---ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่สระว่ายน้ำคฤหาสน์หรูย่านแจ้งวัฒนะ บี มาในชุดกางเกงขาสั้นกุดและเสื้อยืดสีขาวทับชุดว่ายน้ำ กลัวจะโป๊ แต่พอถ่ายจริง ชุดนี้ล่ะลงน้ำแล้วยิ่งแนบเนื้อเห็นส่วนโค้งส่วนเว้าของ บี จนหนุ่มๆต้องกลืนน้ำลายเอื๊อก! รวมถึง ป้อง ที่เห็น บี กำลังว่ายน้ำสอนหลานอยู่ เลยนึกมันเขี้ยว เอ๊ย!นึกสนุก โดดลงมาเล่นน้ำด้วย บี ไม่รู้ว่า ป้อง จะมาไม้ไหน กะจะเผ่นขึ้นจากสระ แต่ ป้อง กลับคว้าแขน บี ไว้ บี ยังดื้อจะหนีอีก ป้อง เลยรวบเอว บี แนบกับอ้อมอกซะเลย ผกก.ขอเก็บช็อตหวานหลายๆมุม ทั้งคู่เลยกอดนานจนเขิน... อย่าพลาดฉากนี้นะ เคลลี่ วันจันทร์นี้ ทางช่อง 5.

source:www.thairath.co.th

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oooookkkaaay.... looks like they're really having fun in the pool....hehehe... i'm going nuts here....lol....

i can't wait till Monday.... heeeellllpppp meee!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
awesome lakorn...i'm still behind...but i need to go 2 bed....after crying my eyes out watching these heartbreaking scene...Bee is amazing.....SOON pong will know what his Brother means..."When you love some1 you will act like i do."

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
OK, let me try to post the clip here
but if you guys want to hear Pong sing, this one is not the best choice cos cannt hear his voice at all <_< .(sorry, failed to find the link TT-TT)

And I found another one I prefer in fact ,still in 3 num 3 mum w Bee
Super CUTE and ENTERTAINING :lol: LMAO

Pong sang in 3 num 3 mum
YouTube - Suk wan chun ja dee por

here is the youtube link of your link... its pong and bee singing from a previous epi of 3 num
very cute

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
'บี'เซ็กซี่บาดใจ! 'ป้อง'เห็นแล้วมันเขี้ยว
เจออากาศร้อนๆแบบนี้ ผกก. ป้อน-นิพนธ์ เลยจัดให้คู่พระนาง ป้อง-ณวัฒน์ กับ บี-น้ำทิพย์ ได้ลงน้ำสวีตกุ๊กกิ๊กกลางสระน้ำในละคร “บ่วงรักกามเทพ” ฉากที่ ภูบดี (ป้อง) เห็น อรณิชา (บี) กำลังสอน ต้นกล้า ว่ายน้ำในสระ ภูบดี เลยโดดลงเล่นน้ำตาม อรณิชา หนีไม่รอด ถูก ภูบดี ฉุดให้เล่นน้ำด้วย

---ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่สระว่ายน้ำคฤหาสน์หรูย่านแจ้งวัฒนะ บี มาในชุดกางเกงขาสั้นกุดและเสื้อยืดสีขาวทับชุดว่ายน้ำ กลัวจะโป๊ แต่พอถ่ายจริง ชุดนี้ล่ะลงน้ำแล้วยิ่งแนบเนื้อเห็นส่วนโค้งส่วนเว้าของ บี จนหนุ่มๆต้องกลืนน้ำลายเอื๊อก! รวมถึง ป้อง ที่เห็น บี กำลังว่ายน้ำสอนหลานอยู่ เลยนึกมันเขี้ยว เอ๊ย!นึกสนุก โดดลงมาเล่นน้ำด้วย บี ไม่รู้ว่า ป้อง จะมาไม้ไหน กะจะเผ่นขึ้นจากสระ แต่ ป้อง กลับคว้าแขน บี ไว้ บี ยังดื้อจะหนีอีก ป้อง เลยรวบเอว บี แนบกับอ้อมอกซะเลย ผกก.ขอเก็บช็อตหวานหลายๆมุม ทั้งคู่เลยกอดนานจนเขิน... อย่าพลาดฉากนี้นะ เคลลี่ วันจันทร์นี้ ทางช่อง 5.

source:www.thairath.co.th
Someone please translate this. :) I'd love to know what it says.

Bee is so lucky! Seriously. :wub: I just love them so much together. Pong looks damnn sexyy as hell! They're such a hot item, lol! :wub:

I'm so hyped for next weeks episodes esp. now that we have spoilers! :) I hope there will be a willing but not an "r" attempt though. I can imagine Bee w/ a huge stomache w/ baby junior Pong in it! LOL. :p Impatiently waiting to see all there good times together, sweet & romantice scenes! :wub: Awwwwwwwwwww. I cannot wait, lol!!