Buang Ruk Kamathep

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
it has been dubb.. it's called vim yog ntxub thiaj tau hlub. i believe it's TNT/Sun Entertainment. it sounds like
their n'eks voice but correct me if i'm wrong... diamondsXx13 has uploaded some parts on youtube so far.

here's the link Vim Yog Ntxub Thiaj Tau Hlub

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WOW!!!that was fast...this drama just ended like 2-3weeks ago...fast man!!!
I Agree with you! ^^^^
i don't like that "n'ek" voice buttah oh wells. LOL

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
thanks...I was gonna buy it when I saw it at the Memorial tournament...couldn't believe they've already dubbed it...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
gosh...i just saw part one...n dang they gave the better voice to Ton...i think TnT should start using him and find a better na'ek voices cuz the same old one is getting pretty annoying....

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
gosh...i just saw part one...n dang they gave the better voice to Ton...i think TnT should start using him and find a better na'ek voices cuz the same old one is getting pretty annoying....

i agree with you....i think Ton has the better voice....and I like the voice for Bee's friend more than hers, i think....LOL...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I have part 1-6 and don't have the chance to buy other parts now. I keept calling but haven't for one week now. Are they out yet? I want to know how many parts there are- anyone know?

diamondsXx13

sarNie Egg
I have part 1-6 and don't have the chance to buy other parts now. I keept calling but haven't for one week now. Are they out yet? I want to know how many parts there are- anyone know?
i haven't seen it out...but i hope it would be out during the july 4th tournament....