Bucket List

cecilia

Staff member
I woke up this morning and start thinking about this ... do you think it's best to do your bucket list by yourself or with your significant other?

And what's on your bucket list? I'd like to hear some ideas :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
It depends if you're single or taken.  If you're an independent person like me then you'll want to do it yourself.  Here are my goals that I have set out to accomplish. :)

1.) Travel the world.  I want to see all the wonders of the world.  :weep:

2.) Write a Novel.  I am currently working on one but I have a long way to go as this will be my first attempt at it.  Writing dialogues is not as easy as it seem.  I hope one day, I will have the opportunity to showcase my skills and storytelling to the world.  Until then, I'll stand humble and work hard at it.    :thumbup:   

3.) I want to visit my grandma in Laos.  She is the last of my four grandparents left and she is very old.  Both of my mom side in Thailand passed a way a long time ago so it is important for me to see her.  With my previous work schedule and working in retail, I was not able to do this.  :cry1:

That is it for me.  I just want the people in my life (friends and family) to be happy and enjoy their life to the fullest.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have so many things I wanted to do...I can't list them all.

When I was young, my dream was to get marry. At least I got that done at an early age lol. My next one is to visits all the states in the US...travel the world when hubby retired and watch my sons get married.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
As of right now I only have 1 wish on my list ... win the lottery and hit the jackpot! :woot: :dance1:

I don't need much, I think just $5 millions should be enough.  I'll live within my means. :rockon: :ghehe:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For me is ...

1. Finish school regardless of how long it takes and any obstacles that fall in my way (which has been lots)
2. Finish this big project that I have started on (Secret for now)
3. Travel more 
4. Finish composing a song I started for the Violin
5. Learn how to play the Violin on pro level :lol: I'm okay now, but need lots of work 
6. To be continued. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
T R A V E L <<---- bucket list for everyone I assume

Back to Thailand to go stalk Gun Napat, see my Gma & go visit my Grandpa's grave site.

Maldives - If I am ever lucky enough to go. This place is paradise and expensive :(

Tokyo, Japan - My husband wants to go and it seems like such a cool place to visit

ride on the Helicopter, and Zip Line in Hawaii, I imagine the view must be amazing there

Vegas, why the hell haven't I gone to Vegas I ask myself??

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies, you know you gals going to need money for all those trips on your list right? :woot2:

Once my first wish accomplished, I'll start my listing LOLz before that I'll stick with taking one day at a time. HAHA :dance1:

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Ladies, you know you gals going to need money for all those trips on your list right? :woot2:

Once my first wish accomplished, I'll start my listing LOLz before that I'll stick with taking one day at a time. HAHA :dance1:

Soo true, glad I'm working the only thing on my list that might not be doable is Maldives, sadly :(

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
I woke up this morning and start thinking about this ... do you think it's best to do your bucket list by yourself or with your significant other?

And what's on your bucket list? I'd like to hear some ideas :)

It really depends. If it's romantic like Hawaii then YES. Or it doesn't even have to be romantic, just more chill I guess. If it's something like Vegas no.. I would go with my girls or with a group (including the hubby) but I probably wont prefer to go with just him, only because places like Vegas is a party place. If it's just us two I can imagine it being a bit boring, for example clubbing with just him gambling with just him, urghhhh dragging.. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
I think it's good to do your own bucket list by yourself while saving one or two things to do with your other half b/c you never know when your other half will come; what if you wait and he never come then you pretty much waste your whole life waiting, right?

What I want to do for myself ... travel to two or more favorite places of mine; see the sunset on top of a mountain; do zip lining activity to conquer my fear of height ... settle with someone and travel the world with them and do these things all over again lol 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I had a chance to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and just relaxed but no....I had to cancel it lol. And it was during Valentine too. A wasted opportunity. Vegas, is OK. I was there staying at the Venetian and I do love that hotel but Vegas bored me after 3 days. I am not a gambler and clubbing was too much for me now.

I wanted to go to Tokyo but hubby went there already and says there's not much to do. I wanted to go to Italy and he already went there as well and thought it was OK. And the one place I truly wanted to go to was Cambodia and Thailand. Both places he also went. By the time I get to do anything on my bucket list, he probably traveled to pretty much all the places I wanted to go lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Byebye since your hubby went to just about everywhere already, you need to have your own bucket list and travel with the girls, is more fun anyway. lolz. :woot:

I like going with family, I am happiest when I hang out with my family, so my list will always include family.  My family and I gone back home to Thailand and Laos just about every year already, now whenever I go back home I don't do anything or go out anywhere, all I do is stayed home and stuffs my face with foods.   :sweat:   That's why I need more money so I can travel somewhere else beside going home.  I want to take my parent/family to tour every Country in Europe, and I don't mean just a week here and there... I want to spend at least 6 months to a year on the trips. :bhehe:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would love to do a girl's trip once a year but most of my friends are married and their husbands doesn't let them go on girls outing especially out of town ones.

As far as going with my family, that is more like a nightmare. I can't take my parents anywhere. My mom is probably the worst when it comes to going places. She'll complain about everything under the sun to anybody who is willing to listen or pretty much talk to herself. She actually have had conversation by herself. I love experiencing with food wherever I go...now my mom doesn't even like to eat out. When I take her out to eat she always say, why are you taking me here, I can cook better and everything sucks lol.

I would love to do a zip line because I seriously hate height. I feel like I am about to pass out when I am high above ground level. I want to go to most of the South East Asian countries.

I think I want to renew my vows with only close friends and family...like a very...very small intimate wedding. I got about 4 more years then again that is 4 more years of whatever lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am scare of height too, but once in my life I would like to try this zip line, because the views is just so beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI2tSjyVqy4

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if I want to do that...I would passed out half way. I remember just being on a roller coaster I almost died lol. My husband forced me to ride one with him and I almost cried. This guy was walking behind us and he saw how scared I was...he kept reassuring me that it was OK while my husband didn't even bother.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if I could either, but the views is just spectacle I will have to FORCE myself and my heart to try once.  I think the falls look just as beautiful as Niagara falls if now more beautiful.

I think I'll take this Treetop zip line over any roller coaster rides. LOLz

cecilia

Staff member
Beautiful but scary -- afraid I can't do it.  I'll go with decent height lol

I couldn't even handle the Navy Piere ferris wheel ride in Chicago lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love to travel all over the world and try new foods, and take a bunch of pictures for memories. And if I ever do get married, I want it Thai-American style, just a small ceremony with no one, but me and him and our parents, and maybe two or three very good friends only. Also I would love to meet someone from Asianfuse in real life and become real good friends. Maybe I've met someone, but just don't know it. :)

cecilia

Staff member
It's super nice to meet people from here and become good friends. I met a few from here and love their friendships :wub:

However, I still want to meet more in real life too lol hopefully, this will work out one day for us again, Bieluver

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I think it'll be cool to meet people on here. Maybe years down the road...we'll find a place somewhere and meet. That would be nice. Just don't make me wait till my hair is covered in gray lol