Buppay Leh Ruk

noyII

sarNie Egg
I'm really excited about this lakorn....can't wait for it I've been waiting forever...well since FahMai for Poh and Aum to pair up again...this is actually going to only be the 3rd time they costar with each other...I don't that that's too much...well not for me...LOL.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Can someone tell me what this lakorn's about? I think Poh's in suits....so, I'm hoping love drama and not comedy on this lakorn.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I've only seen one lakorn with Poh & Aump and that was Jit Sung Harn. The other one Fah Mai, does anyone know what it was about?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I've only seen one lakorn with Poh & Aump and that was Jit Sung Harn. The other one Fah Mai, does anyone know what it was about?

Fah Mai was really boring and I do mean really boring. It was such a yawner lol. It is pretty much about a battle and trying to save their country. There were not many cute scenes between Aum and Por because most of it revolved around fighting and strategies.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
Fah Mai was really boring and I do mean really boring. It was such a yawner lol. It is pretty much about a battle and trying to save their country. There were not many cute scenes between Aum and Por because most of it revolved around fighting and strategies.
Okay, thanks ChenrukNote! I don't want to watch Fah Mai then. I hope this upcoming one is good though. :)

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Dow Kra Jae is supposed to go to the set this Sunday!! Can't wait to see it and hopefully it airs on the next slot!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg i usually don't like comedies but judging from the two clips, this lakorn looks so cute! can't wait to watch it. thanks for shairng...so any more updates? when will it air?

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
They're still filming this lakorn.
On Dao Kra Jae, didn't say when they would air.
But Aum loves to take pictures with sheep even if she has
to sit in the sun.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
She was running after them to make sure she had pics!! She's so cute, forgot all about the sunrays!!!