burning or copying into computer

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I have not idea where to put this and I really hope this is the correct place...
so I borrowed this lakorn in dvd and wanna save it onto my computer but don't know how to...I'm thinking maybe just rip it like I do cd's but I've tried that once with another dvd and it didn't work so I haven't tried with this lakorn so I don't know...but I just wanna ask how others do it first...
am I making any sense? sorry, it's like two in the morning and I'm not done with my ten page essay that was assigned during the summer which I decided to slack off and here I am asking how to copy a lakorn instead of doing my essay...
um, help please...sorry that was like A LOT! cause I'm tired and just trying to stay awake and away from the essay cause my brain's funna explode... :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
if you have a burnning program, you can burn/copy cd/dvd of cd/dvd. this program usually come with your computer. like mine, it came with ROXIO .. unless you install NERO then you can make a copy of that disc like that too. hope this help ^^

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
beamsgirl, I use Xilisoft DVD Ripper. PM me for the software if you still need it. ^__^