Buy Bollywood Movies...??

pnhv

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know any good web site that I can buy bollywood movies from? With english subtitle. Thanks for help.

lisalor710

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know any good web site that I can buy bollywood movies from? With english subtitle. Thanks for help.

"Nehaflix.com is where I buy my movies...very cheap. But you should also compare prices from Nehaflix and "indiaweekly.com"... both have really good prices. also check out www.erosentertainment.com around holidays...they have really good special deal on movies during certain holidays. So check often just to make sure you get the best deals.

cecilia

Staff member
man, eros page is getting wacky. i can't find anything with English subtitle nowadays. or could just be me. its' so annoying. i gave up buying stuff from their new site :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I stick to the internet. I usually watch them once and will never touch it again unless it makes it pass my favorite list that is why I don't like to purchase them. I got over Indian movies awhile back but I still watch it from time to time. But it is kind of hard to watch them on the net now. Any suggestion to go.

cecilia

Staff member
well. the thing is that. SOMEtime watching online doesn't come with english subtitle and with bollywood film. i have no idea at all. that's why i prefer to buy just the one that i like but eros page is giving me such a hard time now. it use to be so easy to surf around and buy but now, every movie i click. no subtitle display, make me afraid to buy one wihtout subtitle .. but yup, nehaflix.com seem like a very simple site to navigate and LOTS OF OLD movies too^^