Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I didn't want people to spam...so here is another pinned topic...you can ask as many times as you want if someone has a certain movie/lakorn that you want...

If anyone has a movie that they want to sell or trade or is just looking for something or whatever...please post it here...Name, Price Range, etc...All can response here or through PM...

Thank YOU..... :)

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm looking for these lakorns in khmer that are in great condition preferably in DVD format or vhs is fine too. I would like to trade.
Domlai Ney Manous
Santisok & Nousaba

Ksae Lohet
Dodo-Tik K & Bee-Ning

Sramoal Derm Asoke
Ae and Egkart

Thompeng Snourg Resae
Num and Kob

Ponlork Snaeh
Noon and Kade

Moranak Meada- Thai Version- Khmer Dubbed

Nam Jai Mae

Please pm me for the list of lakorns and chinese series i have, most of them are on dvd.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Hello! Anyone has Sapai Tornado with Kob and Paul in khmer version DVD ??? I'd like to buy that..just tell me the price and i'll see =)

savanna

sarNie Egg
Hi I have: Sramoal Derm Asoke Ae and Egkart if you have any movies you want to trade please let me know. It in VHS still in good condition

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I have a wide variety of thai lakorns that are Mayura dubbed. Ranging from old lakorn to the latest ones! Sooo, If you buddies would like any series just pm me...ALL of my thai lakorns are in DVD format...and sorry I don't trade. :)

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Domlai Ney Manous
Santisok & Nousaba

Ksae Lohet
Dodo-Tik K & Bee-Ning

Sramoal Derm Asoke
Ae and Egkart

Thompeng Snourg Resae
Num and Kob

Ponlork Snaeh
Noon and Kade

Moranak Meada- Thai Version- Khmer Dubbed

Nam Jai Mae

How much would these lakorns cost Noon-ster?

akanin

sarNie Elites
I'm looking for Ponlork Snaeh noon/kade... how much are u selling that for>?

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
akanin said:
I'm looking for Ponlork Snaeh noon/kade... how much are u selling that for>?
[post="80007"][/post]​
i'm selling each series that i have for $2.00 per episodes. Example: series w/ 11 episodes is $22.00. PM me for more info. kk? :)

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm also getting rid of some of my series that are on DVD so if u want to see the list and price, please pm me :)

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm lookin for Pkai Pruk and Sai Lo hid, Snaiyha Neang Dor-ak He, Svamei Kaht Kai, Veangknown Bahng Chet and ton ruk on Dvd in good condition. Please pm me. Thanx

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
des anyone have this lakorn in khmer??? Ive been looking for this lakorn for a while!! :rolleyes: if anyone have..im willing to buy :D
5 Khom
Starring : Willy McIntosh, Vicky Sunisa, Dorm Hetrakool and Jab Penpetch

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
pecco said:
des anyone have this lakorn in khmer??? Ive been looking for this lakorn for a while!! :rolleyes: if anyone have..im willing to buy :D
5 Khom

[post="86463"][/post]​
Pecco, I have 5 Khom in VHS only. If you want it, let me know.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone have any of the following lakorns dubbed in khmer? Im willing to buy :)

Viva Salab Ruk (Angie and Willy)***

Jao sao sai fah lab (Nat and Job)**

Noon-ster

sarNie Egg
pecco said:
5 Khom

[post="86463"][/post]​
:shock: I also have this...on dvd... :p if you are interested in buying...plz pm me...