ByeBye Wishboniko :(

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ediWishboniko's account has been deleted off YT . I'm sooo pissed and sad. She subbed all of my childhood dramas. I grew up watching all of her lakorns she subbed. I've learned so much Thai off of her since those Sawan Biang days. I'm going to miss her/him..i never knew if it was a women or a dude but I'm thankful I've got them subbing those dramas for me while growing up . Lol you guys don't even know how depress I am right now . I don't understand why she got deleted though! She didn't even sub ch7 dramas at all. I feel so sad for international fans who don't understand Thai that don't know of Wishboniko because she basically subbed the best ch3 dramas from earlier than SB until Toranee Nee Krai Krong, which was like last year. or wait..Rak Boon(?) STILL it was just LAST YEAR . Maaann i'm sad. And yesh wishboniko's so special to me, i had to dedicate a whole thread for her, wrote a whole paragraph for her/him but I can go on foreeeeever . I hope I see her back on the internet sometime near in the future. Or even on AF so i can tell her/him how thankful i am to have her/him subbing for my childhood. LOVE YOU WISHBONIKO !! :heart:

EDIT: oh thank the lord, i forgot her backup channel  :weee: she's still here people! But...not all her dramas. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks to her I got to see the dramas no one else uploaded.... Good dramas too. Her account was terminated by GMM Grammy Official. Stupid @$$3$!!!! They have issued a third party against my cousin too. Two times. One more and her account will be terminated too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow ddnt know GMM Grammy got issues srsly, these companies should know that some youtubers are just helping out and not making money off of these sub lakorn.  thinking about ch7 and gmm grammy or whoever these "big" companies in Thailand are so cheap. they want people to buy everything and people cant even share anything anymore. cheap

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aww this is super sad. Wishy's subbed lakorns taught me so much Thai. In fact I learned Thai by watching her subs. She's a sweetheart, always answering my questions.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I go on Wishy channel everyday, its like a must do list for me, before going to sleep. I also learn lot of Thai from her too.....hope she will come back in the future to sub for us international fans again.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm so sad because once in awhile ,I would go to wishbonikos account and go through all my childhood dramas and watch the opening credits . I never get bored if them Lmfao yeaa I think that's just me .. GMM grammy needs to back offff lol ch7 now them :/ I don't care bout ch7 cuz I don't watch them anymore but Grammy?! Grrrrr

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This stinks...all her hard work! :teary: At least...she still has her backup Channel. This is the reason why I'm not as active on YouTube anymore (plus, I dislike their new Channel layout)... *Sigh* I do miss being on it (most especially talking with my YT friends), but it's risky uploading your videos and sharing them...