C U P I D ' S ♥ GAME: Ch.3 P6

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Worranat/wall1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Worranat/wall2.jpg​

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first Fanfic. I will be writing this with the help of my friend Michelle.​

What is love? Who is it for? Does it bring happiness or does it bring tears? The struggles of love can help one grow but at the same time make them fall. Searching for that person isn't as easy as it seems. When we see couples holding hands and hugging, we wonder, "when will I have that special moment, with that special person?” Couples meeting and falling in love can happen in different ways. For some it can take longer and for others it's like love at first sight. Love doesn't always end in happiness. It can lead to being heartbroken to the point when you just want to give up on it. Even so, it'll come back to you without you noticing…

Teaser3
Teaser4

Chapters:
Chapter1: Island of Love Ch.1 P1 Ch.1 P2 Ch.1 P3 Ch.1 P4
Chapter2: BFF Forever? Ch.2 P1 Ch.2 P2
Chapter3: Remember Me Ch.3 P1 Ch.3 P2 Ch.3 P3
Ch.3 P4 Ch.3 P5 Ch.3 P6
Chapter4: Why?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Beautiful posters ^^ Love the storyline and the cast...I <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Nichkhun!!! Hmmmm Yoona is my least favorite SNSD member, but I'm still willing to give her a shot. I know that Nichkhun likes her, but they always try to promote Yoona and Taec. I do think that Taec looks better with Yuri though.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 1: Island of Love (Part1)

“Where do you think you’re going?” Kawee’s dad stops him right before he leaves the house. He stops to sigh, but doesn’t look back at him.

“What is it now? You took away my money and my happiness. Do you want to make me more miserable and take away my freedom too?” His dad gets angry walks right up to him and slaps him. Kawee, shocked at what happened, looks up at his father.

“Who are you?!” says his father. “Are you not my son?”

Kawee answers back, “Are you not my father? What kind of dad slaps his own son?”
His dad replies, “The kind of dad that loves his son.”

“Love?! Does a loving father make his own son work as a custodian in his own mall? Not only that but I have to hide my own identity, so others will treat me like I’m some low-class worker.”

His dad sighs and shakes his head. “Is that all you have to say? You don’t like to be treated normally? But to others you can treat them like trash?” He lets out a little smirk. “Well now you can see what it feels like to be in their position. “

Kawee turns around. “Why should I care I won't be working as a custodian, I will be the heir to all of this? Does it even matter if I am working?"

His dad looks at him angrily."Do you think you can handle it all? You think it’s as easy as paying off your girls?!"

Kawee looks at him and starts to walk away. "I’m not done talking to you! Why did you have to throw money at other people like it’s just paper? I know everything you’ve done. Not only do you not follow the rules, you also bribe people to do your job for you.”

Kawee smiles, “So this is what it’s all about. Why? Did that little brat tattle on me again?”

His dad grabs him by the collar. “So it's all true?! Why are you like this?” His dad pushes him. “Why can’t you be a good person like everyone else?”

Kawee was an only child and was spoiled ever since he was born. His parents knew it was their fault that their only son grew up to be like this. All they wanted was for him to grow up and become a responsible person. A person who understood the quality of hard work and the meaning of money.

“What is a good person? Someone who works all day? Or is it someone who listens to every command their parents tell them! Why should I work when I know all of this is mine when you guys die!” His dad got so angry and was about to punch him when his mom stopped him. Kawee realized what he just said.

“Honey please don’t! He’s just angry he doesn’t know what he’s saying.”

“He’s not my son! You will never get anything from me! Never! Get out! Don’t let me see you again!” Kawee leaves and drives off.

“You know, he didn’t mean it”, says his wife.

“I know, but how did he get like this?” he said.

Kawee and his father have the same personalities when they become angry. They both like to say things before they think and they both have bad tempers.

“What are we going to do now?” she says.

“I have one more plan in mind” he says.

------------------------------------------------
Kawee drove off exceedingly fast. He had nowhere else to go but one of his girlfriend’s house. They’ve been together for a while but Kawee doesn’t like commitment. He’s been with many girls causing his parents nothing but trouble.

He tells her what happened between his father and she tells him her big surprise as well.
“I’m pregnant!”

Kawee jumps up from the couch, “WHAT?! How?”

She asked, “what do you mean how?”

Kawee mentions that he used protection every time. She tells him that there will be times where it doesn’t work.

He gets nervous and angry. “How can you let this happen!”

She looks at him, “how did I let this happen? Don’t you mean how did we? You think I was doing it myself! Besides you should be happy, we’re having a baby together.”

Kawee laughs and looks at her, “HAPPY? Are you crazy? Are you even sure it’s mine because I know you’ve had to have been with other guys besides me.”

She walks up to him and slaps him. “What do you think I am? How can you even say that!” She turns around breathes and turns to look at him with a smile. “You WILL accept this baby. One way or another you’ll put that ring on my finger and we’ll be a married couple. It’s either accept this as I’m offering it or the whole country will know and there’s no way you can get away from this.”

Kawee laughs again, “Oh I see how it is. Do you know how many times I’ve been through this? Let me see. Maybe a simple DNA testing after it’s born will work. Or wait, we can start now.

Let’s go check it out at the clinic right now!” He grabs her arm and she doesn’t budge. “What? Are you scared to find out that you’re not really pregnant yet?”

She denies and says she already went. Kawee asks for her papers stating that she was pregnant and other information regarding her visit.

Kawee lets her go. “You know what? This was a waste of my time. Just call me up when you’re pregnant and we’ll go from there ok.”

He walks and she grabs his arm. “Please don’t leave me. I’m sorry! I’m not really pregnant! I love you.” Kawee pushes her off.

“Oh that word again! I don’t know how many times I’ve heard it from you girls. I hear it so many times it makes me laugh because you guys all sound so pathetic. Didn’t I tell you from the start that I’m here just for fun? Do you not get it? All you girls mean nothing to me! I better not see you again or your secrets will be out for the country to laugh at.” He walks out and she just starts crying.

------------------------------------------------
Kawee drives off in his car and stops on the side of the road. He lets out a sigh. “Gosh I never knew that would work so many times. Why! Why must all these girls do this?!” He yells out in frustration. “Do they think I’ll fall for them?” He laughs, “LOVE? What the hell is it? All I see is people falling in and out of it. Why start when it’s going to end.”

He looks at his phone, scrolls through the numbers and passes through a number he’ll never forget. He looks at it and memories of pain come to him. It was her, his first love. He will never forget her, never. She is part of the reason for his behavior. She has been gone for 2 years. He knew it was all him. She never really had feelings for him and only saw him as a brother to look up to. They were engaged but she broke it off to go continue her studies in France. He looks at his phone for a while and clicked on the delete button. It took him a while to have the courage and delete her number.

Suddenly a call came in. He looks at it and his heart races. Even though he deleted her number he’ll always remember it. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to pick it up but at the same time he wanted to. It kept ringing. He grabbed his phone and said hello.

“Hello! P’Kawee ka, it’s me nong Aff ka.”

His heart pounds faster he was happy and excited to talk to her after two years. “How are you doing? How is France?”

She replies, “It’s wonderful but right now I’m at the airport na.”

He was shocked. “I thought you weren’t coming back.”

She laughs, “Why, am I not supposed to come back home? Will you be home tonight? Your mom invited me for dinner.”

He replied happily, “Of course! Where else would I be. So you’ll be coming to my house tonight, right? Did you need me to pick you up?”

She said, “Sure, I thought you’d never ask hehe. I’ll be waiting na ka!”

He rushes off speeding to go and get her at the airport. He has never been any happier.

He arrives home. He was still nervous and worried that his father would still be mad at him. They greeted them as they entered the house. Kawee looked at his father to see his reaction. His dad welcomed them inside and gave Kawee a serious look. He was glad that his dad wasn’t going to kick him out in front of her. His mother chatted away with Aff, while His dad wanted to have a little chat with him. He stands there his hands sweating from fear his father might yell at him and embarrass him.

“Dad, I’m sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean it.”

His dad lets out a little laugh, “Now you apologize. I’ve noticed that you’ve changed to a completely different person. Why is that?”

Kawee looks at him innocently.

“I wasn’t thinking earlier and you know how my temper gets to me. I’m really sorry.”

His dad pats him on the shoulder. “I know, of course I know, I’m your father.”

Kawee looks at him and smiles. “I knew you’d understand!” His dad puts on a serious face. “But I won’t forgive you that easily. You think we weren’t hurt from your words?”

Kawee was willing to make it up to them. His dad offered him a job. Kawee was hesitant at first. His dad explained to him that it was an easy and relaxing job. If you could complete this task you will be rewarded greatly. Aff and his mom walks into their conversation.

“What are you guys talking about? I heard something along the lines of a 'great reward'?” They all laugh. His dad explains that if Kawee were to finish this easy job; when he returns his parents would go ask for Aff’s hand in marriage for him. He jumped up in excitement.

“REALLLY?!” He looks at Aff who was blushing. She nodded her head. He grabbed her hands and hugged her. “Yes Yes! I’ll do anything! Anything!”

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I really like the beginning of it. I wonder what his job is...kind of sad that he's not going to end up with Aff----oh well.
Love the poster and the screencaps ^^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
beautiful poster ^____^
awesome t-ser...

great starting.
i like how u put up the screen caps hehe...
oh those ill-fated love stories makes me TT_TT

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
wow...Kawee can change any time for Aff, how sweet.
omigeee.i love those screen capping:)
lols.keep it coming,i'm lovin' it.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow your teaser look so kool. Same here too Love how you did the caps. Great cast. Can't wait to read more.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter1: Island of Love (Part2)

Ploy arrives home from work. She goes into the kitchen to help her mom cook dinner. She tries to help her parents as much as she can, whenever she was home. Her parents worked hard to give her a good future. They weren’t rich, but they never felt like they had to be in order to be happy. Her parents were workers at Kawee’s mansion. His parents treated them really well; they adored Ploy for her kindness and the care she had for her parents. If only Kawee put in the same effort as Ploy his parents would be thrilled.

“What’s for dinner? I want to help.” She stares at her mom. “Mom, are you not tired?”

Her mom looks up from the cutting board and gives her daughter a warm smile.

“I’m fine. You’ve worked hard all day. I want you to come home and rest. Now go upstairs and wash up. I’ll call you when it’s all done.”

Ploy refused and goes to stir the pot. “I want to help you. If you're not tired then I'm not either.”

Her mom laughs and their father joins them.

“What are my lovely ladies up to? Everything smells so good!”

The family enjoys a good dinner together.

After her shower she walks downstairs to see what her parents are up to.

“When are we going to tell her? Well when she…”

She stands behind them listening.

“Tell me what? Is there something I missed?” She goes and sits between them; giving them both hugs.

Her mom kisses her forehead.

“Well honey we wanted to ask you a favor. Or actually Kawee’s parents wanted to ask you a favor.”

She looks at them with confusion.

-------------------------------------------

Kawee stands on the dock looking far out to see how far the ocean goes. The sun was hot there was still little wind in the air. Aff walks up behind him and grabs his hand.

“You’ll be fine. I will be waiting for you here when you return.” She told him.

He smiles and kisses her hand.

“Don’t worry. I’ll only be there for a week. This should be easy and relaxing. This is the kind of job that I would love to do; no hard labor. All I have to do is walk around and observe the island. That island will be ours when I come back. It will be our wedding place.”

They both smile and hugged eachother while staring out into the blue ocean. Kawee’s mother was crying.

“My son! All grown up and going there all by yourself. I can’t handle it, I’m too worried, I don’t want you to go anymore.”

Kawee laughs and goes to hug his mom.

“I’ll be fine mom. It’s only for a week. I have everything I need right here. There are many people going as well.”

His dad pats him on the shoulder.

“This is my son. I’m glad you agreed to this. Just remember to think before you say or act.”

Kawee was confused with his dad’s words but laughs it off.

He says his goodbyes to his parents and Aff. He stares at them as he gets onto the boat. He takes one last look at Aff before he goes inside.

---------------------------------------------

Ploy was walking towards the dock with her luggage.

“Argh. It’s so hot! How is this any of my business? Why did I say yes!?”

Her parents told her that Kawee’s parents asked her for a favor. They wanted her to go and help Kawee out with his job. He was to going to observe the island for a week. The island was preparing to go into construction to make a resort. All she had to do was watch and take care of him. He wasn’t used to doing anything by himself. She hated Kawee ever since they were kids. Her mom would always take her to the mansion when she was younger. Kawee would always make fun of her and tease her. She hated him for saying mean things about her family and their class status. His parents were total opposites of him. They took care of her and her parents. Without them she didn’t know how they would have survived. She was hesitant at first but since they’ve been so generous to her family she agreed. She hadn’t seen Kawee for ten years. She never went to the mansion when he’s was around.

Staring at the dock talking to herself. “It’s only for a week. It’s only for a week. You can do this. Think about the big reward!"

She was to be rewarded upon her return. As she walks on the dock she sees Kawee’s parents. They thanked her for helping them out. It was time to leave so she boards the boat.It took about thirty minutes for the boat to get there. Ploy gets off and walks up the beach. Kawee comes out from the boat and looks at the island. He was smiling because he was really excited. Everything looked nice and beautiful. It was perfect; perfect for his wedding. He gets off to wander around for a bit. Everyone was unloading things from the boat. Kawee decided to look deeper into the island. About two hours passed he returns back to where he got off the boat. He looked around for people but there was no one. He was getting worried so he ran toward the shore. Kawee and Ploy ran right next to each other.

“Where is everyone?! Where is the boat!?”

They looked at each other and stared for a bit.

“Were you here with the boat?” asked Kawee.

“Yes!” says Ploy. “Where did everyone go? Did they go into the forest?”

Ploy brings out her cell phone. There was no service there. Kawee looks back and sees the stuff that was unloaded earlier. There was a note there.

“I’m sorry we had to do this to you. Your mother and I believe that this is the only way for you to learn things on your own. We hope you aren’t too mad. Don’t worry. You won’t be there alone. Ploy will be there with you. You remember her right? She is our maid’s daughter. I know you will be alright. Take care of yourself and Ploy. Don’t be harsh on her. We love you.
Your Father”

Kawee was shocked. Ploy takes the note from him. She was shocked as well.

“How did it turn out like this?! Why!” She turns to look at him. “This is all your fault!”

He looks at her with anger and pushes her.

“My FAULT?! You probably knew about this all along. Why else would he mention you?!”

She pushes him back.

“Why would I come if I knew it’d be like this? I don’t even like you! If your parents didn’t ask me to come and watch you I would never in my life want to see or be near you!”

He grabs her and points at her face.

“Do you think I want to be near you?! Just looking at you makes me feel like sick. You’re nothing, but a poor and dirty trash.”

She gets mad and slaps him. He grabs her and throws her into the ocean and holds her head beneath the water. She struggles to fight back, but he’s too strong.

“Who do you think you are?! This is what you get for slapping me you dirty trash!”

After a while he realizes that she doesn’t move. He gets up and she’s just floating. He gets worried and picks her up. He carries her back onto shore and lies her down on the sand. He tries to wake her up. He checks for her breathing; she wasn’t.

He stands up.

“What have I done? What am I going to do now?! Why am I so stupid?!” he yells at himself.

He looks down at her. Thinks for a bit and realizes that CPR is the only option left. He kneels down, but hesitates.

“Mouth to mouth with her?! Oyy. Why must it be like this? Oh well, you cause this now you must fix it.”

He starts and goes on for 5 minutes. He gets tired and stops.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers to her.

He closes his eyes and hears her coughing. He was really happy. He helps her up and wraps her up with a blanket. She gets up.

“You tried to kill me! You really hate me that much! I may hate you, but I wouldn’t ever think about killing you! I HATE you!”

She runs but he stops her.

“I’m sorry.”

She was shocked at his words. She has never heard those words from him before. It was like a dream. She turns around and looks at him. He had a serious face on.

“I think we need to work together since we’re both stuck here. It’s getting dark soon and we don’t really know how safe it is here.”

She walks towards him.

“I will only agree under some circumstances.” He was getting frustrated. “You must not yell at me or call me names. You must treat me normally and never touch me. You must listen to me.” He let out a little laugh.
“Me? Listen to you? NEVER! And why would I want to touch you.”

She starts to walk away.

“Ok Ok! I agree.”

She walks back towards him with a smile.

“First thing we need to do is start a fire. Do you know how to start one?”

Kawee shyly looks away.

“I bet you don’t. This is probably why your parents told me you don’t really know how to do anything yourself.”

She laughs and he gets angry.

“I can start a fire! How hard can it be?”

He looks around for rocks and tells her to go gather some twigs and branches. An hour passes and still no fire. She gets annoyed, so she makes him stop.

“I’ll do it!”

With a couple of hits it started. He was amazed at how fast she did it.

“How did you do that?”

She smiles. “I’m a pro at this. When I was small we didn’t have an oven so we had to cook outside with fire. I’m poor remember.”

He looks away and gets up. He goes to check out what other stuff was in the load. They both gathered the things together. They found food, water, sleeping bags and matches.

“We should’ve looked before starting the fire!” He looked at her. “But oh well, it was fun trying it.” They both laughed and ate the food they found. There was only one sleeping bag, but it was for two people. They argued for it.

“I’m a girl so I should have it!” She tugged it towards her
“This is mine! My parents prepared it for me!” He tugged it towards him.

It was like tug of war. They both kept pulling it until the zipper opened up and they both fell.

“I don’t like the idea of being near you especially while I’m sleeping, but we can now both sleep on it.”

She madly looks at him. “You think I want to sleep next to you! I’ll sleep on the sand. I’m fine with it. It’s softer than that sleeping bag anyways.”

He laid the sleeping bag down and fixed it.

“Whatever you want. But whenever you feel like sleeping comfortably, then you can sleep here. This spot I’m leaving open for you. I’m tired to so good night!”

She turns around to look at him sleeping. It was getting cold and it was dark. She didn’t want to sleep on the sand, so she went to sleep right next to him. He wakes up an hour later to see her laying next to him.

“And I thought you didn’t want to sleep next to me.”

He looks at her and sees her curled up. She was shivering. He touched her forehead and realized that she was sick.

“Cold. It’s so cold…”

He gets nervous. “This can’t be good. We don’t have any medicine either.”

He scoots behind her and zips up the sleeping bag. He faced her towards him and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly and fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HEY GUYS! Thanks for reading my story. Your comments keep me going. I made the teasers to give myself some ideas haha.

As for the screencaps I try to do it for at least 3 scenes. I might not have it for some parts of the story later but i'll try my best.

I hope you guys enjoy my story. More is to come :)

If you didn't see I added two more teasers. Please watch to get a feel for this fiction.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG..it's so cute:)
can't wait til they fall in love!
I so LOVE all those teasers and the screen caps!
Can't wait for the next Update!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Alone on an island <3 but I can't believe he also killed her...SCARY!

OMG I LOVE your newest teasers. Love the clips and love both the songs---I listen to them so much right now. G.na & Taeyeon have amazing vocals!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for more. Aww poor for Ploy during her childhood.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
love the t-ser...

arguments after arguments lol i just love'em :p
though i pity Aff, but things r going sweet b/w the other two 2

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter1: Island of Love (Part3)

Morning comes around. There was some wind and only the sounds of waves on the island. Ploy felt warm and safe, like she was home. She opened her eyes and realized she was still on the island. She started to get up, but noticed she didn’t have much room to budge; it was like someone was holding her. Her hands felt around and she noticed two arms wrapped around her. Kawee started to move. She realized it was him, so she turned to face him. They were so close that when she turned their lips touched. She stared at him and he quickly opened his eyes and noticed they were kissing. They both tried to jump up, but realized they were stuck in the same sleeping bag. They turned over and he landed on top of her. Again, their lips touched. They unzipped the sleeping bag and ran in opposite directions.

“Ahh! Omg! What just happened? Eww Eww Ewww!” Ploy was so disgusted.

“WTH! What was that!? This must be some stupid nightmare. Blah!” He looked over at her.

They both gave each other disgusting stares and ran for the ocean and started to rinse their mouths. After a bit they realized that the water was salty and they were getting sick even more. They got up and walked towards each other.

“Why were you hugging me?! Wa…wait. DID you DO something to me last night?!” She checked her clothes to see if they were in tack.

“What?! In your dreams. I will never stoop that low and mess around with a poor girl. Besides you KISSED me! I knew you probably took advantage of me while I was sleeping.” Kawee yelled at her.

“You zipped the sleeping bag! I couldn’t move. I realized you had your arms around me so I had to take a look. You know what! You kissed me too. Right there, just now when we fell!” She pointed towards the ground.

He quickly defended himself. “I zipped that sleeping bag to keep you warm. I forcefully used my body to keep you warm because you were yelling, 'ITS COLD IT’S COLD!' What else was I supposed to do? Let you die? Oh wait I could’ve done that the first time, after I drowned you!”

He was mad so he walked off. She was a little shocked; shocked by the fact that he cared for her when she was sick. She tried to avoid getting into arguments with him. She realized that if she took the time to listen to him she could learn a little more about him. They went to find shade near the forest close enough to see if any boats or planes would pass by.

His stomach starts to growl and she hears it. She laughs at him, but her stomach cried out as well. They both looked at each other with a sly smile.

“Since our tummies are crying shouldn’t we feed them?” He looks at her while scratching his head.

They check to see what they had: noodles, grains of rice, canned food (fish), etc. She suggested for them to make rice and warm up the canned food. She told him to cook the rice while she warms up the food. He looks at her with a confused look.

“I don’t know how to make rice.”

She looks at him and gives him the canned food to warm up.

“I should’ve known. You haven’t done anything for yourself, let alone cook, so making rice is something you’ve probably never done.”

He changed his mind wanting to prove to her that he could do it, “How do you do it then!?”

She gave him the instructions and he did it.

They both ate their first meal that they cooked together. It tasted better than anything he’s ever had.

“I never knew canned food could tasted this good! This is my first meal where I actually cooked the rice (which was slightly burnt). This is my first time eating like you.” He looks at her with a smile.

She was a little mad from his comment but after she saw how excited and proud of himself he was, she let it go.

“How long do you think we’ll be waiting here for?”

“A week. My dad told me I would be out here for only a week. They wouldn’t leave me out here for long.”
She stares at him with a frown.

“I hope so.”

They were sitting around and waiting for a boat or plane to pass by. It was going to get dark soon, so they set up their bed. He laid the sleeping bag down. She looked at it and looked at him with her arms crossed.

“Don’t worry. I won’t zip it again.” He said trying to assure her nothing like this morning would happen again.
She turns her back on him.

“I don’t care. Tonight I’ll just sleep on the sand. I’m fine with it.”

He tells her that he doesn’t mind. He didn’t want to share the sleeping bag with her either.

“Just be careful and don’t let the bugs crawl onto you or get into your ears.”

She jumps onto the sleeping bag.

“WHAT! Where? Where? Arghh. I hate hate bugs. Eww.”

He quietly laughs. “They hide under the sand. You don’t notice they’re there until they BITE you.”

“Eeeh!” She shivers and lies down on the sleeping bag.

He looks down at her.

“What? I thought you didn’t want to sleep on here? You said the sand was way better.”

She looks up at him and sits up.

“I changed my mind. I’ll sleep here. But know one thing.” She points her finger at him. “If you dare touch me, your little friend will be in trouble!” She shows him her weapon, which was their cooking knife.

He puts on a scared face and covers his little friend.

“What would make you think I’d want to touch you? Ugh.”

They both lay down with their backs towards each other. They both couldn’t sleep, rethinking and replaying the kiss from that morning. In their heads they shook off their thoughts.

“Why the hell am I thinking about that?!”

They both fell asleep.

A week has passed and no trace of a boat or plane. They were both worried and scared. Kawee was really disappointed in his parents. He started to hate them more. He hated being there. He hated being there with her. All he wanted was to go back home. Kawee missed Aff, she just came back and now they had to part ways again. He wondered if they were doing this on purpose and if Aff was worried for him. Ploy was scared because she didn't want to be there forever. She too missed home and her parents. She hated being there, especially with him. They both look out far into the ocean and wonder, they wonder whether or not they’ll once again go back home to their loved ones. Out of their food supply they had nothing left, but rice.

As Ploy walked back and forth, Kawee began to get irritated watching her move from right to left.

“Could you stop?! It’s making me dizzy and it’s not helping the situation! Just sit and wait.”

Ploy stops in front of him.

“I can’t stop! I’m so worried and anxious! What if… what if they don’t come for us?! What if we’re stuck here forever! We have to live here together…”

He gets up and cuts her off.

“Don’t ever say that! Don’t even think they’ll leave us here. I can’t be stuck here with you. Not with you…”

He walks away. She tries to calm herself down and realizes that food supply is low. She was going to ask him about it until she started to notice that he wasn’t around. She got worried and ran around.

“Kawee! Kawee! Where are you?” She looked everywhere. It’s been over 2 hours and still he was nowhere to be found. She ran and ran until she fell. She started to cry.

“Why! Why did you leave me alone? I don’t want to be alone. How can you do this…”

She was crying for a while.

“What’s wrong?” She turns to see that it was him. She gets up and hugs him.

“Why’d you do that?! You scared me. I thought you left me alone. I was worr…” she realized what she was saying so she stopped herself.

He was laughing. “What? You were crying because you missed me?”

She hit him on the arm. “No! I was… I was just scared. That’s all! Well anyways, where did you go?”
He lifted up the bananas that he brought back with him.

“I knew we were running out of food so I went to go see what there was in the forest.”

They ate the bananas and started to get ready to sleep until they noticed a bit of sprinkles falling on them. Then it poured down on them really hard. Kawee grabbed the sleeping bag and ran for the forest. Ploy ran right behind him. They stayed under the tree. Kawee had the sleeping bag over his head and Ploy stood right next to him in the rain.
“Come sit next to me” he said. She looked at him and went under the sleeping bag. It rained for a while and they were getting cold. He saw that she was shivering and remembered when she got sick. He put his arm around her.

“What are you doing!” she yelled as she tried to make him her let go.

“Stop moving. I just wanted to keep you warm so you don’t get sick again.” She was touched that he actually cared for her.

They waited for a while. Things were quiet and the only sounds were of the raindrops. He looked at her. They smiled at each other and he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

They sat there and eventually fell asleep.

The sun was up and birds were singing. They were still sleeping. His arms were around her and hers around his. He woke up and saw that she was sleeping on his chest. He smiled and stared at her. She started to move, so he pretends to sleep. She realized she was sleeping on his chest so she quickly got up. She took the moment to look at him sleep and then she remembered how caring he was last night. She stoked his hair and smiled. She noticed that she was thinking about him, so she stopped herself from thinking too far.

“What are you thinking? Stop, Stop, STOP!” She whispered to herself. She got up to look around.

After she left he got up and smiled. But the smile slowly went away as Aff's face came into mind.

“I wonder how you’re doing right now. I wish I was there with you.” He sadly says to himself. He just sits there thinking to himself.

A while has passed and he realizes that Ploy has yet to return. He was starting to get worried and hungry.

“Ploy! Ploy! Where are you?” He calls her name out and walks around, but not too far in case she comes back and doesn’t find him. He gets really worried and runs everywhere. For about an hour he decides to go back to their spot. He sits there and covers his head.

“What’s wrong? Where have you been?” She says to him.

He looks up and grabs her to give her a hug.

“Don’t ever do that! I was so worried. I thought something happened to you!” He looks at her.

“So you worry about me to? Haha. Well now you know how much I was scared yesterday.” She pats him on the shoulder.

“Guess what!! I found a little house around over there!” She pointed straight behind him.

“You found what?!” He was surprised.

“Yeah. There’s an unoccupied house. I checked around to see if anyone was around but there’s no one.”

They were excited to get some shelter. They went back to the beach to get the rest of their supplies. They cleaned and gathered food together. Kawee looked around their area for anything else. He found a river nearby. They now have shelter and water. Kawee learned how to cook and clean. He may not be good at it but he enjoyed learning new things. Every morning Kawee goes and tries to catch some fish. In the end he’d always come back empty handed. For a while they had only banana and rice.

“I hate this! We’ve been eating nothing , but rice and bananas for two weeks! I need meat. I need meat!!!” Kawee was furious.

“It’s not my fault. Maybe if you’d actually catch something we’d have some type of meat!” said ploy.

“Well if you think it does so easy why don’t you go out and try to catch something!” said Kawee.

“Fine! I will. I’ll show you how it’s done!” She walks out and Kawee follows her.

It was their first day fishing together. They were both so competitive and always arguing that the fishes wouldn’t dare to come near them.

“SHHH! Do you think you’d catch anything with all of this yelling!” says a man.

They both looked around and saw a man across the river. They were both excited to see someone else besides them.
“Mr.! Mr.! Could you please help us?”

They met up with the man and he asked them what they were doing there. They told them their situation and he decided to help them. He invited them to meet his family. Kawee noticed how poor they were. He felt a bit awkward to be eating with them, but Ploy made him.

“How do you guys survive like this? Is this all you have?” says Kawee.

Ploy almost chocked on her food. “Oh um haha. Sorry. My friend here can be a bit rude. He didn’t mean it like that.”

She looked at him with a serious face.

Kawee looked at her with a confused expression.

“It's ok, we understand. You guys aren’t from here and from the way you’re dressed it seems you guys are well off”, says the woman.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that…” Kawee watched this family. They always loving and caring towards each other. They may have a little to offer but that didn’t stop them from helping these two.

A month has passed and they were still there. They’ve improved so much. Ploy learned how to plant vegetables and Kawee learned how to actually catch some fishes. They didn’t realize how much time had passed by. Their relationship has grown so much. They didn't argue anymore. Kawee has become a better person. He learned that having all the money in the world didn’t matter as long as you’re happy with what you’ve got. Judging a person by their status or feature is wrong. He learned that while he spent his time there with Ploy. She is a good person and she helps him without asking for anything in return.

“I’m sorry mom…dad. I really understand that there is more to life than just money. I hope… I will return home and you’ll give me the chance to make it up to you guys.” He was sitting by the river thinking about the things he’s done and all the troubles he’s caused.

“Nice weather today huh?” Ploy goes to sit right next to him. “What are you thinking about?”

He looks at her and smiles. “I’ve been thinking about how much I’ve done to make my parents disappointed. I’m such a trouble maker. But I’ve changed and I want to let them know I didn’t mean to do all those things. It’s just…”
“It’s ok. I know. You’ve really changed. Your parents don’t hate you. They just wanted you to realize all your mistakes” says Ploy.

“I do. I know now.” He goes quiet for a while.

“Well I’ll go get dinner ready. Don’t stay here too long ok.” She was about to get up.

“I’m sorry…” Kawee stops her from going.

She turns around to look at him.

“I know I’m the worst person to you. I just wanted to apologize and hope you’d forgive me.”

She stares at him and looks away. “Don’t be late for dinner, ok.” She quickly gets up and leaves.

He sits there for a while and thinks about their time together on the island.
They were silent during dinner. When he went to sleep she went outside to think.
She thought about what he said earlier. She thought about how much he took care of her. Tears were starting to come down.

“I don’t know. Why do I feel like this? Is this right?” she says to herself while staring at the night sky. Her arms were crossed and it was getting cold.

Suddenly she felt two arms come around her. She was surprised.

“I don’t know why either.” Kawee was holding her from behind. He held her tightly. “All I know is that I feel like this is the right thing. I feel happy when I’m with you.”

She turns to face him. He had a serious expression. They both stared at each other for a while.

“I’m sorry too…” she says to him. He leaned over and they kissed.

Next day they woke up and realized what how close they’ve become. They were both so shy around each other and tried to avoid each other.

Things went as usual, but they did everything together. They decided to go for a walk on the beach. They talked about their first day their together. The sight of the ocean was beautiful. They sat there together watching the waves. They fell asleep for a while.

“Kawee. Kawee!”

He opened his eyes and he saw his dad. They both got up and they were so happy.

“Is this a dream? Is… is this a dream!?” He said.

Ploy assured him by giving him a small pinch.

He looked at his day and gave him a big hug.

“How have you been son?” His dad gave him a smile. Kawee was in tears.

“I thought you’d never come! I thought I’d be stuck here forever.”

“I’m sorry. You’re probably mad…” Kawee cuts off his dad.

“No! I’m not mad. But I’m glad.” He smiled and hugged his dad once again.

Ploy gave them time to talk together while she went to prepare some lunch.

His dad was really surprised at how much Kawee has changed. He couldn’t believe that it was his son.
It was time to leave. They thanked the couple that helped them and offered a reward for them but they didn’t want to accept anything. Kawee looked up to them as great role models. They were truly great people.
His dad was waiting for them on the boat. They walked towards the beach holding hands. They took one last looked at the island and hugged each other.

They got back home and they stopped to talk before parting ways.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drop you off at home?” Kawee says.

“Yes I’m sure. It’s fine.” She reassures him.

“Don’t forget! You must pick up when I call you! If you don’t I’ll go and find you!” He gave her one last hug.

“Ok Ok! I won’t forget. But you don’t forget to call me then!” She laughs.

He gets into his car and leaves. She waves goodbye to him and watches the car go until she can no longer see it.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm liking this ff. i thought it was going to be all teary and sad, but it's very cute. I'll be following this :D

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile

Island of Love (Part4)

Ploy gets home and happily greets her parents. They are so happy to see her. Ploy starts to cry.

“I was worried I’d never get to see you guys anymore! I missed you guys so much!” She hugged them tightly.

“All that matters is that your home now! Everything will be fine.” Her mom says with tears coming down her face.

“They promised that you’d return after a month and a half”, says her dad. “We knew you were in good hands.”

Ploy was shocked. “You knew about this?” She looks at her parents.

Her mother explains to her what Kawee’s parents told them.

Ploy was a bit mad to know her parents didn’t tell her the whole truth. But since they were ok with it she didn’t mind.

Ploy laid on her bed and thought about Kawee. She waited for his phone call.

When Kawee got home his mother was crying and hugging him. He took this chance to apologize to his parents and talked to them about what he had learned from his experience on the island. He told them about Ploy and how great of a person she was. They were so happy for him. They finally became a better family.

Before he went to sleep he called Ploy.

Kawee: “How are you feeling?”

Ploy: “Good. I’m just happy to be home. How are things with your parents?”

Kawee: “It couldn’t be better.”

(there was silence for a while)

Kawee: “I miss you.”

Ploy: (smiled) “it took a while for you to call.”

Kawee: “I’m sorry. I hope you have sweet dreams tonight. “

Ploy: “Don’t worry. As long as I don’t dream about you I’ll have good dreams.”

Kawee: “what!?”

Ploy: “I’m just kidding. Goodnight… sweet dreams ok.”

Kawee: “Good night”

They both hung up and smiled. As they both laid in their beds they were excited to see each other. They planned on meeting each other for dinner the next night.

The next morning Kawee went to visit the companies his family owned. They owned the biggest mall in Thailand that had a hotel accompanied with it. They had a resort in Pattaya and a famous tourism Garden in Chiang Mai. He had to go and introduce himself for he will be taking over after his father. Kawee was excited and his father was proud of him.

“There’s so much to see and learn. I’m sorry for not being able to help you earlier dad”, says Kawee.

His dad pats him on the shoulder. “What matters now is that you’ve changed your mind and came to help me. It’s never too late.”

They spent the whole day talking to each other about the companies and future plans.

Kawee checks his watch and noticed it was time for dinner. He got really excited, his dad noticed.

“You seem distracted. Do you have a special date with someone?” His dad smiles at him. Kawee smiled back.

“Kawee!” Aff called out his name as she ran to give him a hug.

“I’ve been so worried about you! I’ve missed you so much.” She held him tightly.

Kawee was shocked. He forgot about her. He was getting flashbacks from the day she came back to the reward he will be getting.

“A..ff”, he said shockingly. “How have you been?”

She smiled at him; “I’ve been worried about you. Did you eat yet? Let’s go get some dinner.” She dragged him out.

He was still shocked to see her.

They went to the restaurant that they always ate at. He just stared at her as they ate and talked. He drove her home and she invited him inside. She finally asked him about the island. It was almost 10 pm. At that moment he remembered he had a dinner date planned with Ploy at 8pm. He got up and told her he forgot something and left.

Ploy got home and she was a bit upset. She waited for Kawee for two hours and decided to leave before she got to eat. She wondered where he was. She thought he might have had dinner with his parents and forgot to tell her.

She walked in to hear her parent’s conversation.

Mom: “This invitation is so beautiful! They are a match made from heaven. I can’t believe they’re getting married already.”

Dad: “Of course He really loves her! They’ve known each other for many many years now.”

Dad: “I hope to see our daughter get married someday too.”

Ploy walks in and her parents greeted her. She saw her mom holding an invitation and asked to see what it was for.

“Is that a wedding invitation?” She asked.

Her mother handed it to her. It’s an invitation for our family.

Ploy took it upstairs and read it.

You’re invited to Kawee Teeradeth Siriwattanakul and Aff Tuksorn Paksukcharoen’s wedding.

When she saw Kawee's name she dropped the card. Tears started to flow down. She cried in disbelief.

“Could it be true? Is this really happening?” She thought to herself.

Kawee ran all over looking for her. He checked the restaurants and waited. He was so mad at himself. He forgot he had a dinner date with her. He was really worried. He drove around until 1 am. He got home and called her.

Ploy heard the phone ring and check to see who it was. It was Kawee. She stared at her phone and cried even more. She turned her phone off.

The next morning she walked downstairs with her luggage. Her mom asked where she was going. Ploy told her that she wanted to stay with her friend for a while since she hadn’t seen her for the longest time and she missed her. She also said that she wouldn’t be gone for long.

Kawee rushed to ask his parents where Ploy’s house was. They were confused as to why he’d ask when they knew he hated her so much. They were hesitant at first, but gave in.

He got there and asked for Ploy, but her parents told him she left for a friend’s house. They didn’t know where it was because she didn’t leave any information. On his way out he saw the invitation. He read it and was shocked. It was the invitation for his wedding. He told them to contact him as soon as she returns home or contacts them.

Ploy stayed with her friend Rita. She helped her with everything; they’ve been friends since they were young. The next day the news about the wedding was all over the news and newspaper. Ploy became hopeless and thought about their time together. She wondered why he didn’t tell her about Aff. She wondered why he treated her like that if he already had someone already. Was she just another one of his toys? Did he really do this on purpose?

For weeks Kawee tries to contact her. He calls her and her house every day. He had to leave on a business trip for a week, so he was worried she’d appear while he was gone.

When Kawee left, Ploy’s mother fell ill coincidently at the same time. Ploy returned home to take care of her mother. She volunteered to do her mother’s job for her while she was at home.

Ploy cleaned and cooked she was relieved to know that Kawee was away for a business trip. She could now work there without worrying that she’d bump into him. No one was really home.

She went up to clean Kawee’s room. Clothes were everywhere and it was a mess. She took the time to look around. She saw his picture and picked it up. She stared at it for a while and tears were rolling. She put it down and realized there was another picture in the drawer. It was a picture of him and Aff. She saw it and she realized everything was true. She put it down and picked up the basket to do laundry.

“What are you doing in my room!”

Ploy drops the basket and turns around. It was him. He saw her and was shocked. Tears were rolling down.

“Ploy…”says Kawee.

He runs over to her and hugs her tightly.

“Where have you been?! I’ve missed you so much. Why did you do that?! Why!?”

They both cried. She realized that they were hugging and she made him let go. She ran away.

It was a rainy day and didn’t realize she was running without watching where she was going. Kawee went after her. He didn’t want to lose her again. She reached the gates and ran out. He called out her name.

“Ploy! Ploy!”

She stops, but doesn’t turn back to look at him.

“Please…don’t leave me.”

He noticed a car coming and told her to get out of the way. She wasn’t fast enough, but he was. He ran and pushed her out of the way.

She realized what happened and got up to look. She turned to see Kawee lying on the road and blood was everywhere.

She cried out for him, but he was unconscious. She held him crying.

“Please be alright…I can’t lose you. I…I love you.”

Kawee was taken to the hospital. He was out for a week. She took care of him every day. She wouldn’t leave his side. The day of the accident would always haunt her because she knew it was her fault. Maybe if she hadn’t run from him none of this would happen. Maybe she shouldn’t have stopped.

The next day Aff came to visit. She was crying. She noticed Ploy there and started to yell at her.

“It’s all your fault! Why? Why are you here?! If it wasn’t for you he’d be alright! Get out! Get out! Don’t come near my fiancée ever again!”

Ploy cried and leaves. But before she does Aff stops her.

Kawee wakes up the next day. He calls out for Ploy, but notices that Aff is with him. She was so worried for him. He asked for Ploy, but Aff said she never came. He was sad.

Aff took care of him for the rest of the days he was in the hospital.

When he returned home he tried to reach Ploy, but there was no hope. He was very mad and sad. She left him once again, even after she saved his life. It was time to prepare for the wedding. It was going to happen in a couple of days. Kawee was still in disbelief.

Aff came over and they talked for a while.

“How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?” She asked him.

He looked at her and gave a small smile. “I’m glad that at least you are worried about me.”

She laughed, “if it wasn’t me, then who would worry and take care of you?”

He asked her about the wedding. He wanted to know how she felt about it. She told him that she was excited and it was what she was waiting for. She is glad that she’d be marrying her first love. They hugged each other.

A couple days had passed. Kawee just stopped trying to find Ploy. He told himself that if she really wanted to see him then she wouldn’t be hiding from him. He wanted her to be happy with her decision, so he decided to give up. It was his wedding day. He shouldn’t be thinking about other people. Aff has been waiting for him and she was the one who cared for him.

It was really happening. The song was playing and the bride was walking down the aisle. He put on a smile, but that smile wept away as he couldn’t stop thinking about Ploy. He didn’t want to stop the wedding because he didn’t want to cause problems for Aff because she is innocent in all of this. The couple is now standing side by side. He stares at her through her veil. He was really unfocused. Everyone was a bit surprised when he didn’t answer for a while. He thought maybe Ploy would come and stop the wedding. Just maybe she cared for him…just a little bit. It was now time to kiss the bride. He took a moment to think. He closed his eyes and lifted the veil.

“It’s ok. This is how your life is supposed to be. You get to marry the person you’ve always loved.” He smiled and leans in to kiss her. Their lips touched. He opens his eyes and sees her. He was shocked. Shocked to see the person he was kissing was Ploy. She leaned in and kissed him again. He realized and kissed her back. He was so happy but at the same time confused. He looked around to find Aff but she was nowhere to be seen. It was time to throw the bouquet. She threw it and the person to catch it was Aff. Kawee saw her and she smiled at him. A hand grabbed hers. She looked up to see who it was and saw that it was her boyfriend. She hugged him. They both looked at Kawee and smiled at him.

This was the best day of his life. Everyone he loved was present and he married the person he truly loved. The best part was having the wedding at the island. Their island of love. This island was soon to become a resort.

When they entered the boat Kawee grabbed Ploy’s hand and kissed it. She asked if he was curious. He did admit he wanted to know what has happened. She told him about what went on at the hospital. Aff came to visit and started yelling at her. But before she left Aff stopped her and asked if Ploy loved Kawee. Kawee wanted to know what she said.

Ploy smiled. “What do you think I said? I didn’t answer her but she told me to come here if I had the answer. I did and here I am, married to you. She told me that everything was planned. She came back to Thailand because your parents asked her to. The whole island was a plan. She came back to help you become a better person. Are you mad?”

He had a serious face. “Yes! Of course I am! Why did you leave me crying?”

Ploy let out a little laugh. He hugged her tightly. “Don’t ever leave me alone again…ok?”

She looked at him and kissed him, “I won’t leave you anymore, because I love you.”

He happily smiled and yelled out to the ocean, “I LOVE PLOY! I LOVE PLOY!”

The next day Aff came to visit him. She told him about everything. He understood and asked how she felt. He apologized for everything.

She looked at him and said she wanted to introduce her fiancée. Kawee was shocked to know she was engaged already.

“Hi, my name is Aum Atichart.”

“So this is your fiancée? How long have you been engaged?” asked Kawee.

The couple hugged and said they’ve been engaged for two years.

Kawee was happy for them.

It was night time and Kawee wanted to ask Ploy about their future.

“Ploy jaa. How many kids do you think we should have?”

Ploy shyly smiled. “How many did you want?”

He quickly yelled out “10!”

She hit him. “Are you crazy!?”

“Haha I’m just kidding…umm maybe two? Three?”

He hugged her. “I want our kids to live a happy life. I want them to cherish love and find someone that will love them forever.”

They have their first child and named him Arthit. He was their first born. Ploy helped Kawee manage the companies and the resort on the island was finally finished. They made sure to include the nice couple that helped them at the island as part of their staff. Everything was going well for these two as they were expecting another child.