CALL NOW! CASTING CALL!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
It's time for the HMONG REVOLUTION!
Let's fill up this film with some real HMONG!
Call NOW!

Amelia Rasche, Casting Director
rasche.a@gmail.com
212-627-1662 ext 263

We got nothing to lose right? Call now! I know I am!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow it time to get into the hollywood!!!!!!!!! good luck to those who got selected and too bad that i'm too far for this

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
where'd you get the info from? It has to be reasonable

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I got my resources from HmongFilms and HmongArtists Forums
http://hmongartists.net/portal.php?article=0
http://forum.hmongfilms.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=86
You can neither believe it or not, up to you.
BTW, 212 is an area in New York. But hopefully they don't limit themselves to just New Yorkers because I'm pretty sure that there is not a large Hmong Population there.
That's true! The major Hmong populations are primarily in MN, CA, and WI. By the way xxmiss_maixx, did you by any chance call the casting director yet?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I CALLED TODAY!
I tried to get as much information as I can but she seemed kinda busy or something but according to her, depending on where you live you, there will be a casting director. For example, I live in the West Coast and there will be a certain person in charge of casting. She also reassured me that the film will with Hmong. She said they need "grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, relatives, shamans, and all those stuffs". Oh yeah, she said that they in the really early stage of casting.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
the opportunity has come about, I'll be stupid if I didn't call! I got nothing to win! Even if I'm just used as an extra saying "Nyob Zoo" I'm down for it! Gotta Represent My People!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
cool ;) i'll give it a try. it doesn't hurt to try. do any of you guys know if there's going to be a casting call near sacramento?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
she sounds so nice!!!! so is this movie really going to appear in hollywood??? i really want to see our hmong people to get big!!! and also is this movie going to be on theater like other american movies i mean movie premiere, if so that is going to be cool and everybody must call them!!!!! and represent our hmong people.

i can't be in because i live too far!!!!!!!!!!

I CALLED TODAY!
I tried to get as much information as I can but she seemed kinda busy or something but according to her, depending on where you live you, there will be a casting director. For example, I live in the West Coast and there will be a certain person in charge of casting. She also reassured me that the film will with Hmong. She said they need "grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, relatives, shamans, and all those stuffs". Oh yeah, she said that they in the really early stage of casting.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
if they really like you, then i'm pretty sure no matter how far you live, they will fly you out there. yeah she sounded nice but kinda busy and rushed.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
if they really like you, then i'm pretty sure no matter how far you live, they will fly you out there. yeah she sounded nice but kinda busy and rushed.
wow really. i emailed her and she ask me to call her for more information and she'll tell me the spots available. hmmm... i'll let u guys know after i call her and see which spots are open.