Can anyone get any sexier?!

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i totalllyyyy agree with you!! hes so freakin gorgeous! omg hes just so hot x 100000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrl

sarNie Egg
ken's hot but he doesn't have the hot hot body with the six packs....but regardless i'm still in love ahhhhhhh

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My favorite Ken pictures so far... :wub:

:wub: Even though Noi's in it...look at the loving daddy and husband... :wub:

:wub: Yummy... :drool:

:wub: Love him in suits :spin:

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Yes!! He is beautifully handsome and drop dead sexcii....like him with my all, love him with a passion, and need him with me. What a man....Ken Terradeth....words can't explain him!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ken's so hot, and he's so good at acting! *sigh* all those signs point to LOVE... :wub:

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i love his crooked smile... and his eyes... he's mesmerizing...

i wonder what his teeth look like. i don't think i've seen a teeth smiling picture?!?!

who the hell is ken?
WHAT! you dont knoe who ken is? ken is my sweet heart, my upsession & my demand! his last name's theeradej. he's like the hottest actor in the world right now! WOOT! you should see him in Sawan Biang! greatest lakorn in the history of lakorns! ohh & by the way, i guess that guy you guys are talking about is cute, but, ken beats him by a long shot! keke.

Ohh my gosh i agree with all of you. Ken is soo smoking hot. The first time i ever saw him was in Sawan Biang and.. ohh my god i fell face first hard for him. Ken is like an angel sent from heaven. hahaha. Love him soo much. at one point i was so obsessed with him that i wished i married him. haha.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Who doesn't love Ken? He's charming and is a super talented and versatile actor who can play just about any role plus he's got such a fun loving personality. I personally say he's a great role model for the younger actors. He can be a successful actor and a good father who is happy with life. love him mucho!

naloveak

sarNie Egg
Hi i'm nana i'm a fan of Ken-Ann.
If you are a fan of them plz like this and them we can discuss ab them
thanks
this link :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Ann/216861695013699