can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

xchandax

sarNie Egg
does any one in here agree wid me dat ch 3 they have a better lakorn than ch7???????????for ch7 ,they got a lot of pretties and handsome actress ,but their lakorn are suck , and ch3 they don't have dat much cutez actress but their lakorn are very very interiesting ,meaning full, and a lots more. :rolleyes:

AND I'M SORRY FOR ALL CH7 FANS!!!!!!!!!!: :spin:

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU.... BUT I DON'T THINK THAT CHANNEL 7 LOOKS BETTER THAN CHANNEL 3. I THINK THAT BOTH ARE DIFFERENTS IN THEIR'S OWN WAY BUT I JUST PREFER CHANNEL 3 ACTORS AND ACTRESS MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE MATURE COMPAIR TO CHANNEL 7. MOST ARE TOO YOUNG TO PLAY SOMES OF THE ROLES AND TOO MUCH OF TEENAGE.

skies

sarNie Adult
hmm...to me ch.3 has more mature and experienced actors while ch. 7 contains mostly the youngsters so maybe that's the big difference....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I mainly watch Ch7 but I could care less what people say about Ch7 going down the drain because actually they have not lol. Each channel has their ups and downs and everyone has their favorites. I'm happy with being a loyal Ch7 viewer haha. Oh and Chandada you don't have to be sorry. You're just expressing your opinion and opinions can't harm :D.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i would sadly agree...i love yui, pinky, and kwan, but some of their lakorns don't interest me at all...lol
n i like ch.5 lakorns a lot better than 7's...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah i got to agree too. my mum doesnt watch ch7 cause she said most of their lakorn drags alot. like i know ch3 does that too on occassion but it's not as frequent as ch7.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i really don't know. when ch7 lakorns are good, they're really good and when they suck, they really suck. same thing for ch3 so equal for me. ch5 impressed me, their lakorns are very good but i start watching them a few months ago so...

edit: ch7 needs new hot p'eks!!! most of them are annoying and can't act!!!

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I like the 2 channels, but I'm more a Ch7 loyalist. I don't know why, I think Ch7's lakorns are more "beautifully" done (you must think I'm saying nonsense) : the clothes, the hair, the houses... (of course I'm not talking about minor lakorns like Pood ruk Namo or whatever). Plus, most of my favorite actors are from Ch7... but I admit Ch3 has some great lakorns. Anyway, I would watch a lakorn if it looks catchy, the channel doesn't really matter.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
does any one in here agree wid me dat ch 3 they have a better lakorn than ch7???????????for ch7 ,they got a lot of pretties and handsome actress ,but their lakorn are suck , and ch3 they don't have dat much cutez actress but their lakorn are very very interiesting ,meaning full, and a lots more. :rolleyes:

AND I'M SORRY FOR ALL CH7 FANS!!!!!!!!!!: :spin:
depends on where you ask.....here at SarnWorld majority are ch 3 fans, but in Thailand, where the ratings matters ch 7 rule. Ch 3 appeal to the older audience, whereas ch 7 target the mass population. Ch 3 will never surpass Ch 7 ratings wise. Even quality wise, ch 7 and ch 5 get nominated for awards outside Thailand...whereas ch 3 has yet to gain that type of recognition outside Thailand. Most of the people, the scripts, the lakorns, the producers, the directors known for quality outside Thailand is from ch 7 and 5. Channel 3 is only getting recognition these past few years within Thailand with directors like Off Pongpat.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-I wouldn't exactly say their lakorns "are suck" because Ch7 does have some really good lakorns the most recent ones I've seen would be .. sadtroo koo kwarn and currently kom faek :wub:

I switch back and forth between the channels .. lol .. and im the type that don't really watch lakorns -.- well the recent years.. and most of the lakorns ive watched this year are for ch7. -.- and ch5

xchandax

sarNie Egg
I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU.... BUT I DON'T THINK THAT CHANNEL 7 LOOKS BETTER THAN CHANNEL 3. I THINK THAT BOTH ARE DIFFERENTS IN THEIR'S OWN WAY BUT I JUST PREFER CHANNEL 3 ACTORS AND ACTRESS MORE BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE MATURE COMPAIR TO CHANNEL 7. MOST ARE TOO YOUNG TO PLAY SOMES OF THE ROLES AND TOO MUCH OF TEENAGE.
i agree wid u too meshen dat ch3 are more mature and ch7 most of them are too young to play. like pinky to me she look like 16 or 17 yrs girl B)

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Looking young isn't a problem if they are paired with the right person. Pinky may look young but her costars don't look any much older or younger than her, they look around her age so it's not as bad. Ch3 still pairs an actor who is in his 40-50's (Nok Chatchai) with younger girls who can be his daughter, now that's creepy.

I wouldn't say one channel is better than the other, it's all subjective anyway. If you're a fan of a certain actor who's tied to one channel then you will watch more of his work and that channel's work.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yep. I dont really care about what they say about CH7 I watch it because all my favorite actors/actresses are in it :D

but i think only lakorn i've watched of CH3 are

Rachinee Morlum and Sawan Being :p

Mann

i like their storyline but i'm loyal to my favorite actresses so whatever they are on i usually watch for them unless i can't take it anymore, channel 3 sometimes suck too and ch 7 also sucky .. everyone each have different taste maybe people like suck and maybe people like drag lol .. so its people opinion .. lmao , why don't people ever talk about ch. 5 haha .. its usually channel 3 or 7

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I find the Ch3 plots way more interesting than Ch7's. I mean, Ch7's lakorns aren't bad either, but I get tired of most of their lakorns after a few episodes. Unlike Ch3's.