Cancel Membership

Thai2008

sarNie Egg
I would like to cancel my membership to this website does anyone know how please repley.
This site was not what I needed so I want to cancel

thank you to who ever answers

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I would like to cancel my membership to this website does anyone know how please repley.

Erm... First off, this is the wrong thread and I don't think you can cancel membership from Sarnworld. It's just a forum/website... Exactly, what were you looking for?

P.S. There's no harm in keeping your account here... If you don't want it, just log out and don't come back... ;)

Or pm admins: sarN or Darvil

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

PM an Admin.. perhaps they can assist you in deleting your account. I haven't looked at it yet, but you should go to "My controls" and see if there is a feature for you to cancel.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Urm I don't think admins cancel our accounts unless it's something serious. There's nothing wrong with leaving your account here in case you want to log back in some other time;
;] And sarnworld has many resources so I'm sure that if you look around you'll find what you're looking for

Thai2008

sarNie Egg

Hi
Thank you for all the comments on my topic.
I thought this site lets you watch old Thai Lakorns so I signed up.
What can you do on this site is this like hi5?
sorry if I am asking weird questions.
thank you again. :D

Thai2008

sarNie Egg
Hi
You can cancel your membership thanks to the person who said to look in my controls I found it there. I might keep it anyway but what can I do on this site I appreciate all the help I am getting from the people who use this site
Thank you.

:D Thai2008

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hi
You can cancel your membership thanks to the person who said to look in my controls I found it there. I might keep it anyway but what can I do on this site I appreciate all the help I am getting from the people who use this site
Thank you.

:D Thai2008
No problem. Glad you were able to find what you're looking for. :)

Thai2008

sarNie Egg
Hi
I think I was mistaken I don't think that you can cancel.
If I can't cancel than I guess I will just use it.
What can I do on this site? I will appreciate the help.

Thai2008

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you can get to know me :wub: LOL j.k
it's a very cool site :p you can meet people
you can join in conversations
download thai music and videos

do plenty of stuffs

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hi
I think I was mistaken I don't think that you can cancel.
If I can't cancel than I guess I will just use it.
What can I do on this site? I will appreciate the help.

Thai2008
if you want to see a particular lakorn that is not founded in buddie media thread you can simply request and if a member has it, they might upload it for you. just ask, we dont bite. sarnworld is a good place to make friends with.

noungning

Heartless
um actually there are lakorns u can watch but u need to be able to navigate... using the search feature or just browsing around will help u. but by all means this site isn't like hi5 lol.