Canceling Sprint Contract

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hi!

For all upset Sprint users who have corporate discounts (discount because of your work place), now is your chance to cancel without a termination fee! I just found out about it today and the last day to cancel it is TODAY 09/27/2010!

Sprint executive analyst says, "...effective August 27, 2010, Sprint will no longer apply the Nationwide Volume Pricing (NVP) discount to the Monthly Recurring Charge for lines on a shared service plan beyond the first two lines of service... Because of this change, our customers are eligible to terminate the service on their account without penalty through September 27, 2010."

We have 8 lines on our plans and it's hitting us quite big, esp since we have a large discount percentage.

Even if you DON'T want to cancel, you can definitely use it as a threat to keep your discount on all the lines or ask for a different discount. It is POSSIBLE. If you really want it, you won't give up. Just make sure to get the right person. Ask for higher status Sprint rep if needed.

Looks like my brother will be getting the iPhone he wants. :D I will stick to a regular phone, touch screen ain't my thang :D