Capture d' Moment :: Rome/Rita

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahahahaha .. LMAO donna .. u noe wat .. that was the first thing which came across my mind but i'm like "eh...impossible" lols

dont wry noy, shall post more soon .. the fic is getting better ay..lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
PMS lol it’s not what I think it is right? lol anyways, okay Dom needs to get kick ass cause he is one annoying jerk. So he only agreed to marry her because she is extremely beautiful sniff sniff sniff… Rome to the rescue!!! I pity Rita so much in all her fan fiction, she is suffering
i hear you fun the writers are at it again making rita suffer lol yeah Donna i was thinking the same thing too
lmao .. idk why .. but i seem to enjoy picturing rita suffering LOLS

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 5 ]

Seconds, minutes, hours...days. Everything passes by so fast - especially - when it's filled with emotions and confusions. Two souls trying to enter one heart forcefully. They'll never succeed in this love, as there was nothing to start with in the first place. One do not believe in love while the other is bound with an unanswered love. What is true love? Does it even exist or is it just a mere foolish dream? True, a dream which was never meant to be. While many might oppose this thinking, one man lived his life everyday with this perception.

- Ring .. RinG .. RinGgGg -

"Err, yeah...hello?"

"Good morning..."

"Morning *yawn* who's this?"

"I'm your freaking editor!"

"Say what? My freaking idiot?!"

"Haih, you're impossible Rome...EDITORRRRRRR!!!"

"Owhs, hehe...hey Dan!"

"Geesh, you moron!"

"Sorry...sorry...it's your fault anyway. Calling me now, do you know what time is it?!"

"It's 7.30am. Anything wrong with that?"

"Hell yeah! So freaking early!!!"

"Right...whatever."

"Okok, anyway...need anything?"

"Please don't tell me you forget."

"Forget what?!"

"Mr. Rome...today is the 7th day."

"...7th day?"

"You know what? Forget it. Deal's off."

"OHHHHH! HOLD ON! Shit! It's the 7th day already?!"

"Yes."

"Shiiittttt! Fine, fine...just wait for me! I'll get you the picture!"

"Right, well...you'd better or else--"

"Bye!"

- beep -

Rome quickly switched off his phone - intentionally - cos he don't want to hear anymore 'threats' from Dan. He got up nicely and could already walk, though it still hurt at times. He got all dressed up, took his loyal sidekick (Nikkon camera), packed his belongings...ready to sign himself out of the hospital. It had been really boring since he got admitted there -- really, very...boring. While walking pass the hall, he couldn't stop his mind from thinking of his blind little angel. It's been a whole week since he last met her. He'd never really visited her since their first meeting, it might not be a good thing, considering how annoying her husband was. His mind ponder even further as he took each step down the corridor.

Not realizing how fast he was walking, the pace stopped when he reached the same old room; 103. He sighed. His brain told him to walkaway but his heart yearns to see her. One difficult decision to make; should he enter or not? It would be such a waste if he don't! It might be the last time they'll ever see each other.

- knock, knock -

"Come in..."

With a racing heart, he stepped into the room bravely. Rita was sitting on her bed, staring at the wall ahead...aimlessly.

"Rome?"

"Haha, yeah...how would you know?"

"I just do."

"Wuuu...now I'm afraid, very afraid!"

"Haha, why so?"

"Well, you've never told me about this 'special talent' of yours!" He poked her nose.

"Hahaha...very funny Rome!"

"I am funny...born as a clown, even my mum said so."

"Hahaha, your mum says a lot of things about you...don't she?"

"Yeah...hahaha, I guess so."

There was an awkward silence right after that. Rita looking down though there's nothing much she could look at anyway, she's blind. Rome on the other hand couldn't take his eyes off her. If it was permissible, he would just hug her tight the whole day. Not letting go of his grip...again, IF he was allowed to do so. With the current complicated situation, there's nothing much he could do...but standing right next to her, yearning to do much more.

"...so, Rita...how are you?"

"Still the same."

"I see...well, I'm leaving the hospital today."

"...oh."

'...'

'...'

'...'

'Okay then...I don't want to disturb your rest further. I'll leave now."

"..."

"Bye."

"Rome."

"Yeah?"

"Don't leave me..." She sobbed.

"..."

"Why didn't you come visit me after that day?"

"...I..."

"It's weird how much you meant to me, though we've only met once."

"Rita..."

"I'm sorry...I was being stupid again. Sorry."

"Nah, there's no need for sorry..." He wiped her tears. "I feel the same way about you too..."

"Y-You....do?"

"Yes."

"I'm so happy." She immediately hugged him. "I really am."

There's no need for any conversations. Just being there for each other was enough. That hug felt so warm, none of them were willing enough to release their tight grip. It was not tiring at all, well...not for them at least.

"Rita..."

"Yea?"

"Have I coloured your rainbow?"

"Yes, you already did...long time ago."

"That's great...just, great."

"Rome, can you do me favour?"

"What is it?"

"Snap a picture of me."

"Eh? Why the sudden request?"

"I want to be famous of course!" She giggled.

"Hahaha!"

"Nah, if my picture could help you...why not."

"Thank you so much!"

"Haha, you're welcome."

Rome walked towards the end of her bed. He took out his sidekick and was ready to snap a photo of her.

"Ready?"

"Err, not really...where are you? I'm blind remember? Haha"

"Hahaha, just act natural...you're perfect as it is."

- SNAP! -

"Done?"

"Yup, such a lovely picture."

"Are you sure..." She was being doubtful.

"Of course...and girl..."

"Ehm?"

Rome walked closer to his little angel, bend forward and whispered, "...you were never blind."

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg thanks for updating this every time i read the ch i have to prepare myself for anything that can happen i so love rome's character such a sweet talker

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. i caught up reading this fanfic. keep it coming!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's so nice that Rita wanted Rome to take a picture of her to make her a star. Rome is so nice that he wipes off Rita's tears. Well, Rita's husband is mean, only thinks of himself but not others. He should be inside the hospital in Rita's room the whole time unless he got something else that is more important than Rita such as: work, meetings, etc. Rita should be getting her eyes back soon, since she may be on the cover of the magazine. She'll be a star right after she is done getting her eyes back.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
That update got me going AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Rome is so sweet to her!!

Next chapter is guna be a shocker? Er, idk if Ima be ready for that now...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been away but i haven't forgotten about your ff An hope the absence inspire you and to come up with great ideas