car photos

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMGGG! I'd never display my car everrrrrrrrrrr! Hahahhahahahahaha Rich fooos!

Wait nvm...I'll display my car. :(

Don't hate. Don't hate!

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha LeeLee I plan to do that too...but had second thoughts. I should just get an "Okay" car for my first car so I can bang it around hahaha. Then after being an "experienced" driver i'll get a nice car.

MINES GONNA BE PINK! Though I kinda want sky blue/baby blue...hmmmmmmmmm............

noungning

Heartless
omg thanks lek, i didn't see this hahah u showed me ur car since the 20th!!

lol ray u show off... :p

i can't show my ride either, it's quite blah lol

jojo, can i have the first car? she just bought it too! lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
omg thanks lek, i didn't see this hahah u showed me ur car since the 20th!!

lol ray u show off... :p

i can't show my ride either, it's quite blah lol

jojo, can i have the first car? she just bought it too! lol

lol ask ma mom me and ma brother and sister brought it for her birthday lol i want a car >.<

noungning

Heartless
omg u guys bought her a car?!?! gosh. i can't even afford one for myself, can u buy me one? i want the same kind lol

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
this will be my new car:

It's the New Lexus IS-F (IS-Flagship) coming to you reallly soon. haha

haha natty knows. ;)

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I don't have a pic of my old car. But you can imagine it. It was a Mazda Protege with the old school Mazda symbol. Imagine it combined with the crappy car pic and you have an idea of what my car was like. I bought the car for $500 and it didn't even run. Then I added a new alternator and a new stereo system (worth more than the car) and it was fine. The only problem was that the engine was leaking so I always had engine oil in my trunk so I have to add it to my car every couple of days. Also, it smoked a lot as a result of the leaked engine old (hence the name Cindy).

So yah, my car was this:

But it had the look of this:

With the old school label like this:

You know. My car really was a piece of crap, but I totally loved that car because it represented a lot of things to me as a high school teenager. I mean, when I got into a fight with my dad, I would just grab my car keys and head out the door. Since it's my car, I can do whatever I want with it. Haha, I'm sure I'll get a much better car in the future, but there's just something about your first car that you'll never forget. I spent hours tinkering on that car with my buddy from autoshop. I even took it into my autoshop class to get free service on it. Oh man, those were the days...

STIMA

OMG! kevin your car so COOOOOOL! its like youngwoong's car LOL. so clean too T_T DAMN U! do you feel proud driving that around? LOL
klarissa ..you're really getting that car?! damnn u! i want a lexus lol.
i dun have any pix of my car so yeah o-o its pretty old but i still love it <3

but yeah everywun got basically nice cars : D YAY LOL.