Cee and Amy

L

lalalek

Aww, they both look so cute but surely not together. No Offense ;) Cee is Such a cutie, no one can hte him cuase he is just too cute. :D

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx for sharing....wow I feel like these two are everywhere now..I just recently saw another magazine of them together...lol but they make a very cute couple....

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if they are really going out now???/ I see them a lot nowz.... :huh:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
LOVE the pictures, it looks very candid, I like that..they're cute together.

dee

sarNie Egg
I think they make a cute couple.....and first i thought he'll make a cute couple with Mo; but now i changed my mind....i wonder are they dating for real? it sure seems like it...and the way they look at each other....good chemistry.... :D

natty

Chubs
dee said:
I think they make a cute couple.....and first i thought he'll make a cute couple with Mo; but now i changed my mind....i wonder are they dating for real? it sure seems like it...and the way they look at each other....good chemistry.... :D
[post="18675"][/post]​

they are in the process of "courting" :lol: ..... amy said that if cee continues to be like he is, things should go along good.. ;)

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
awwww...look at these two. how cute is that. holding hands, walking on the beach. they seem like they are having so much fun. thanks for sharing.