Cee and Bee lakorn

ChinKKy

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen this lakorn. I saw the preview and it looks pretty good. Anyways, can anyone give me a summary of this lakorn please and tell me is it worth watching. Thanks a bunch in advance.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ive only seen bits and pieces of it so i wont be much help but you might want to check out the lakorn section to see if theres any summaries for it

from what i know...

Bee is a princess and is in thailand with two friends and Cee and Lift who are friends are suppose to be like body guards for her. but for some reason Bee and her friends dress up when they are being royalty like with weird teeth and a fro and then go around looking like their normal selves pretending to be poor people who are some how related or know the princess.

Cee and Lift of course cant tell they are all the same people and Cee falls for Bee the poor girl and Lift falls for the girl friend but all the while hating them as royalty

and of course there are bad people after the nangeak which is why Cee and Lift are protecting them... thats all i know

from what i saw it was alright nothing too special but not bad either

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is soooo funny....Cee and Bee is sooo cute. I just finished it, but darn it, wish they would extend it longer becuz I couldn't get enough of them two. They definately need to star in more lakorn becuz every time when they around each other, it's always that eye contact that Cee give to Bee. It's like the deep stare.hehehe. Hey, they might be only friends today, but they might be more than that in the future...(ahamp)...*sigh*...but he's with Amy. Oh well...But Amy is one lucky gurl.